yassmine2878

Black Friday

53 posts in this topic

Is anyone planning on joining the masses of punching, shoving, pushing, pinching crowds armed with large metal baskets on Black Friday?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I usually do. I love Black Friday! Sadly, no one to stay with the kids this year, so I'll have to pass. I'll be able to go again next year once my fiance's visa is approved. By that time next year he'll be my husband!! :wub:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes, I am. I'm going to be at Old Navy by 4 a.m. to prepare for the 5 a.m. opening. I'm going to stand in line to get in and to use the rest room. I'm going to run around the store, cussing (under my breath), pushing and shoving, all the while avoiding the shopping carts and balls thrown around the store by the obnoxious little kids running around.

:jest: BTW.......I'm an employee and all that is against my will :jest:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Im considering hitting Garden Ridge because they have their 3-day round the clock sale, so I can go at my leisure. Im just too damn tired to get up before dawn to fight people in the electronics department of Walmart. Especially when I can get the same or better deal at Fry's almost any other day of the year.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If I weren't working, I would not be out shopping that day. Too much traffic and frustration for me.

I went to the mall this past weekend and finished everything but one gift certificate (which they told me they wanted after the fact, BTW). After I get that, everything else is through Old Navy (cause I'll be there anyhow), the internet, or gift certificates through my Church. I'm not stepping foot in a stupid store or mall until after Christmas then. I made most of my gifts this year anyhow.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I have to work that day thank god were its safe and no time for shopping anywho i aways do it at the last minute lol. :jest:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

Never. No. Absolutely not. I hate shopping. Seriously.

8-30-05 Met David at a restaurant in Germany

3-28-06 David 'officially' proposed

4-26-06 I-129F mailed

9-25-06 Interview: APPROVED!

10-16-06 Flt to US, POE Detroit

11-5-06 Married

7-2-07 Green card received

9-12-08 Filed for divorce

12-5-08 Court hearing - divorce final

A great marriage is not when the "perfect couple" comes together.

It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Haven't yet, and won't ever! Sounds too treacherous to me!! LOL

This year I have the joy of working retail on that day........*whimper*

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
BNDRed_23rd.jpg

I'm planning on staying home, eating leftover turkey, and just spending time with family. :yes:

i'll be collecting leaves in the yard :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

I've never done it and don't think that I ever will. The cafe is closed that day so I don't have to deal with people. I plan on sitting at home watching movies & spending time with my family all weekend long. Plus I bought most of my stuff for people already.

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.