sau

NOVEMBER AOS FILERS

680 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

We are in Austin, TX!! live music capital :thumbs:

You're in Phoenix? :) How's Marlon doing? don't you just love married life? :dance:

Saludos,

Caro

We should talk on the telephone some time! Yep, we are in Phoenix and married life is certainly interesting!

:secret: PMed :)

Just an update for me: Since I received a biometrics appointment letter early last week, I was sure there wouldn't be any RFEs for me. Well, I was wrong, though. I received RFE yesterday for a copy of my birth certificate, which I already submitted with my original package. I guess I sent in only one copy and that was not enough for both AOS and EAD.

I will mail it out today if possible.

Good luck to you all. (F)

Oh nooo! I sent only one copy too! :help:

Did you include an english translation?

At least they were quick with contacting you about it

I thought this part of the process would be easier, but it's far more stressful than I imagined!

Saludos,

Caro

I sent only one copy too. I am expecting RFE about my vaccination supplement because I sent this from the medical in my home country :(

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Just got back from biometrics. No problem going before scheduled appointment, just needed to show appointment notice. In and out in about 15 mins.

2007/07/08 - Married

2007/11/07 - Mailed I-130, I-485, I-765

2007/11/09 - Received in Chicago

2007/11/19 - Checks cashed

2007/11/19 - NOA1 Notice date, I-130, I-485, I-765

2007/11/21 - biometrics notice date

2007/11/24 - NOA1 received

2007/11/27 - biometrics notice received, appt 12/08

2007/11/28 - biometrics taken (went early)

2007/11/28 - AOS,EAD touched

2007/11/29 - AOS,EAD touched

2007/12/27 - interview notice received, appt 02/07

2008/01/03 - EAD card production ordered

2008/01/04 - EAD touched

2008/01/08 - EAD card production ordered again

2008/01/09 - EAD touched

2008/01/11 - EAD card received in mail

2008/02/07 - Interview - AOS approved

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
Just got back from biometrics. No problem going before scheduled appointment, just needed to show appointment notice. In and out in about 15 mins.

That's great!!! congrats and good tip!!

Thanks for sharing :thumbs:

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Oh nooo! I sent only one copy too! :help:

Did you include an english translation?

At least they were quick with contacting you about it

I thought this part of the process would be easier, but it's far more stressful than I imagined!

Saludos,

Caro

Hi JVKn'CVO:

It was just my speculation that one copy of my birth certificate was not enough for AOS and EAD.

I submitted the copy of my birth certificate along with proof of my name change in my native language and English translation -- just one set of documents, though. After I mailed my package, I found a post from a member here saying you should treat each application seaparately (I-485 and I-765) by enclosing separate set of required documents and photos. It was too late for me to follow that advice. I don't know if this will be a problem for you the same as it was for me. It may depend on the person who works on your case.

It is interesting that the RFE letter was dated Nov 11 and arrived on Nov 26. I received my biometrices appointment letter (dated Nov 15) before I did the RFE letter. I'm not sure what took so long for the RFE letter to make it to my mail box. :)

I wish you all the best with absolutely no RFEs.

(F)

Click here to look at my K-1 journey and AOS adventure on my profile -- signature & story tab...

----------------------------------------------------

973181_1238682260.jpg

Check out our dog's blog here.

My ROC Adventure:

January 13, 2010----------Mailed out I-751 to VSC

January 15, 2010----------Package delivered

January 19, 2010----------NOA

January 21, 2010----------Check cashed

February 17, 2010---------Biometrics

April 8, 2010----------------Card production ordered

April 19, 2010---------------Card received in the mail

The Most Powerful Force in Life is Love

1095_thumb.gif1332_thumb.gif807_thumb.gif

Filed: Country: Nepal
Timeline

hello all,

just came back from the biometrics appointment.................its like 15-20 minutes wait over there..............we reached like an hour early ............but good thing is we dont have to wait even if we show up earlier..............just the driving distance was too long..............one way is almost more than 2 hrs...............

just checked my case status and its changed to todays date on both form I-485 and I-765.

now how long do we have to wait before we will get the work permit in mail.............any idea..............thank you all very much for your help

AOS filling date: 07 Oct 29

USCIS Received: 07 Oct 31

Check Cashed: 07 Nov 08

BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT LETTER RECEIVED: 07 NOV 16

BIOMETRICS APPOINTMENT DATE: 07 NOV 29 @09:00 AM

touched I-485 and I-765

Timeline

Got RFE :(

We forgot to include the 2006 W2...we included the tax form, but forgot the W2

dang it!

Now I'm contemplating wether we should send another copy of the birth certificate or not with the RFE response...

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Got RFE :(

We forgot to include the 2006 W2...we included the tax form, but forgot the W2

dang it!

Now I'm contemplating wether we should send another copy of the birth certificate or not with the RFE response...

Saludos,

Caro

Sorry for the RFE...

They must have reviewed your package thoroughly before issuing RFE. So, I'd submit only what they ask for. Having said that, I do not know if any members here have received more than one RFE letter asking for certain things in separate letters.

Good Luck. (F)

Click here to look at my K-1 journey and AOS adventure on my profile -- signature & story tab...

----------------------------------------------------

973181_1238682260.jpg

Check out our dog's blog here.

My ROC Adventure:

January 13, 2010----------Mailed out I-751 to VSC

January 15, 2010----------Package delivered

January 19, 2010----------NOA

January 21, 2010----------Check cashed

February 17, 2010---------Biometrics

April 8, 2010----------------Card production ordered

April 19, 2010---------------Card received in the mail

The Most Powerful Force in Life is Love

1095_thumb.gif1332_thumb.gif807_thumb.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

We received a letter from USCIS. Biometrics scheduled 12/17/2007.

Can somebody tell me where my cases will be transfered after NBC. To my local office or to California Service Center where my I 130 and I 129 where approved.

Thanks and luck to everyone here. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Hi everyone,

So we mailed off AOS/EAD/AP yesterday. Does the filing date count, or the NOA1 date? Its the end of the month, so if I'm lucky I'll get our NOA1 sometime next month. Am I a November or December filer? (I don't even know, is there a December thread? :unsure: )

Good luck to everyone, and wishes for speedy approvals. :thumbs:

-P

funny-dog-pictures-wtf.jpg

Timeline
Hi everyone,

So we mailed off AOS/EAD/AP yesterday. Does the filing date count, or the NOA1 date? Its the end of the month, so if I'm lucky I'll get our NOA1 sometime next month. Am I a November or December filer? (I don't even know, is there a December thread? :unsure: )

Good luck to everyone, and wishes for speedy approvals. :thumbs:

-P

Congrats on sending the papers :)

The date that counts is the date the Chicago office receives your petition :thumbs:

Saludos,

Caro

***Justin And Caro***

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Count me in as a November filer. Sent the AOS for K1 docs on Nov 27 and they arrived in Chicago on Nov 29.

Waiting for NOA1 and a fast processing timeline! I hope the holidays do not add delay in the processing.

K1 Timeline

3-26-2007 - I-129F Filed at CSC

3-30-2007 - NOA1

4-05-2007 / 6-19-2007 / 6-20-2007- Touched

6-26-2007 - NOA2 - Notice Date

7-17-2007 - NVC Case Received BGTxxxxxxxxxx

7-20-2007 - NVC Case sent to Bogota

7-30-2007 - Packet 3 Faxed and by Servientrega

7-31-2007 - Packet 4 Sent by Embassy to Fiancee

9-06-2007 - INTERVIEW! - APPROVED

9-16-2007 - Arrived via IAH - Houston

10-12-2007 - Married

11-27-2007 - AOS Packet sent

11-29-2007 - Packet Received in Chicago

12-03-2007 - Check cleared - NOA for AOS, EAD and AP

12-27-2007 - Biometrics Completed

01-24-2008 - EAD and AP Approved

02-05-2008 - EAD and AP Received in the mail

05-19-2008 - INTERVIEW in SFO - Approved

05-20-2008 - Green Card Production Ordered

05-31-2008 - Green Card Received

03-01-2010 - Removal of Conditions I-751 sent - sent back

03-24-2010 - 2nd Submission

03-26-2010 - NOA

04-01-2010 - Check Cashed $625

05-05-2010 - Biometrics Appt

07-06-2010 - Card Production Ordered - No Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'll be December Filer for sure... I have a question, I'm just confused... Does my husband needs to submit 4 copies of g-325A too like what we did in our fiancee petition? or just me? Just confused here, I wanna know which is which before it's too late... One of my friend said yes and the other said no... but I'll trust the experts

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.