NancyandSimo

Casablanca interview refusal worksheet

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am appealing to anyone who can give me some information.

My fiance had his interview at the consulate in Casablanca on Oct. 25, 2007. He was well prepared and had tons of evidence.

First I will tell you there is a big difference in our ages. He has never been married before and I have been married twice. As far as the age difference, no one in his family or my family object to it.

He said the CO asked lots and lots of questions and he was able to answer all. At the end of the interview, he said she talked about some law and talked so fast, he didn't understand her.

Needless to say, he was issued a 221g.

My Problem is, I have no idea why she turned him down. The paper she gave him only says case number.......refusal Worksheet.......Category II

His name.....date of interview...under section 221(g).........because: return to USCIS

Nothing else was marked on the sheet. Every box was empty.

What I would like to know is:

1. What does the paper mean?

2. Is there anything I can do?

3. How can we go about trying to fix the problem?

I would really appreciate any help. We are going crazy trying to figure this out on our own.

Maybe someone else has been in this position and can furnish some help. Thanks :help:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a pinned thread at the top of the forum, you should read it in its entirety and contact Chiquita who may be able to help you further.

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

There is a pinned thread at the top of the forum, you should read it in its entirety and contact Chiquita who may be able to help you further.

Ditto. Sorry to hear about this turn of events. Inchaa allah you will be able to get things turned around ASAP. But right now amira's suggestion is your best path.

Morocco doesnt issue boy toy visas....you were denied!!! They call it something else....your petition will bounce back and forth from State Dept to Homeland Security until you give up.

sorry....

Was that really necessary?

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline

I thought this was a forum to give facts. You guys may not want to recognize the truth, but you know that is the truth.

go ahead and tell her something that will not help her...but she needs to know what she is getting involved with trying to fight this. Im sure she is sincere, but the Consulate sure wont believe his sincerity.

get me banned for telling the way it is, that you guys wont talk about??

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

when u go thru casa and get the facts then u can post them!!!! there are plenty that do get the visas and there are steps to take to help those and where have u been we talk about it all the time

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

I thought this was a forum to give facts. You guys may not want to recognize the truth, but you know that is the truth.

go ahead and tell her something that will not help her...but she needs to know what she is getting involved with trying to fight this. Im sure she is sincere, but the Consulate sure wont believe his sincerity.

get me banned for telling the way it is, that you guys wont talk about??

Nothing wrong with calling it the way you see it.

Why beat around the bush.

Oh I'm so sorry but I think you may have been denied since they are sending the papers back to USCIS.

You have been denied. Start getting info on what you can do.

Lots of ways to say it but bottomline you better find a big paddle as you are up the "well known creek" without a paddle at this time!

You should hire a lawyer.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Other Country: Egypt
Timeline

This is the best option, just check out that thread, and i'm sure you'll get some useful tips and help there insha Allah. Best of luck!

Hugs,

Ayesha (F)

eg-flag1-ss.gifAkramheartbeat.gifAyeshapr-flag1-ss.gif

th_CIMG0624.jpg

Morocco doesnt issue boy toy visas....you were denied!!! They call it something else....your petition will bounce back and forth from State Dept to Homeland Security until you give up.

sorry....

:o:o:o

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
when did people start losing their heart?

counts mine. they are all still there :thumbs:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

sorry....

There's no call for such nastiness. The OP was given appropriate suggestions by people who have dealt with the same consulate. You have not.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Right or wrong, stating things the way that were stated above is just not the way our community should be. We are supposed to be a family community and there are certainly more tactful ways of saying things that also show compassion. I hope you can understand why this is a good general rule to follow :).

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.