Laynie

wondering how USICS sends out our petitions?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey everyone ! Just wondering if anyone knows how the USCIS sends our petitions? Do they send them by snail mail ? Or do they send by courier service?

Because according to our approval letter, it says that our petition has been forwarded to the NVC,but that was 2 weeks ago,so either they still have it or they are feeding us BS and still have it!

God you'd think that they send them out just as soon as we got the approval since we've all had to wait so long to begin with,god why do they want us to wait even more!,It just amazes me that the government can even run the country,cause they sure are slow when it comes to everything else! Sorry for venting I know we all getting fed up with all this, I'll just be REALLY glad when I can go home for good!

Thanks for you patience guys! Surely we are all close to the end of this part of the BS!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

I see that you filed your petition at CSC.

There is a thread where April and May filers are keeping track of their progress after the NOA2 and it looks like CSC filers are waiting upwards of 30 days for the transfer to NVC. Here is the link: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89367

Someone called sometime in September and was told that the contractors who were supposed to transport the petitions to NVC was running 2 weeks behind schedule :wacko:

Mama to 2 beautiful boys (August 2011 and January 2015)

Click for full timeline

Hey everyone ! Just wondering if anyone knows how the USCIS sends our petitions? Do they send them by snail mail ? Or do they send by courier service?

Because according to our approval letter, it says that our petition has been forwarded to the NVC,but that was 2 weeks ago,so either they still have it or they are feeding us BS and still have it!

God you'd think that they send them out just as soon as we got the approval since we've all had to wait so long to begin with,god why do they want us to wait even more!,It just amazes me that the government can even run the country,cause they sure are slow when it comes to everything else! Sorry for venting I know we all getting fed up with all this, I'll just be REALLY glad when I can go home for good!

Thanks for you patience guys! Surely we are all close to the end of this part of the BS!

WoW! You are so lucky to have your approval in only 147 days. 151 and still waiting.....Good Luck to you.

hey Laynie....our approval from CSC was Sept 27 and we haven't received any notice from NVC yet. Patience, that's what we all need to have. Let me tell you, mine is getting real thin about now.... :lol:

April 13, 2009 - Welcome to the USA letter rec'd. PRC to be rec'd within 3 weeks.

April 16, 2009 - 2 yr GC rec'd in mail.

March 2, 2011 - Mailed in I-751 to CSC

March 4, 2011 - I-751 delivered to CSC

March 4, 2011 - NOA issued

March 12, 2011 - NOA received

April 14, 2011 - BIO Appt 5/6/11

May 6, 2011 - BIO done in 10 minutes...no re-takes this time :)

June 27, 2011 - Email rec'd "Status - Approved"

July 1, 2011 - 10 yr GC arrived

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I see that you filed your petition at CSC.

There is a thread where April and May filers are keeping track of their progress after the NOA2 and it looks like CSC filers are waiting upwards of 30 days for the transfer to NVC. Here is the link: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=89367

Someone called sometime in September and was told that the contractors who were supposed to transport the petitions to NVC was running 2 weeks behind schedule :wacko:

Thank you soooo much for that info I feel a little better so if thats the case then 2 more weeks to go but I'm still gonna keep my fingers crossed, and do alot of prayin I have a feelin though that we are close so I could very well be ho,me by X-mas!!1 GOD I HOPE SO!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

We are very new to this website and so happy we have found it. It is great to talk to people that are going through the same thing we are doing.

Our I130 petition was finallly approved on October 10th 2007 and we are still waiting to hear from NVC that our case was received and given a Case NUMBER

we are waiting and waiting ...i Hope to hear something soon. In our marriage are almost 2 children involved.

Our 3 year old daughter is at the moment with my husband in the US because I am here in Germany waiting for the birth of our second child (due Oct. 29th) TODAY!!!!!! yippeee.

This waiting is hurting my daughter especially, but I had a high risk pregnancy and was unable to keep her with me and now she is back in the US with my husband since late June.

Hope to hear something soon.....please anybody with the same timeline...please let us know your progress.

Good luck to everybody.

Steffi and Wes

Filed: IR-5 Country: Russia
Timeline
This waiting is hurting my daughter especially, but I had a high risk pregnancy and was unable to keep her with me and now she is back in the US with my husband since late June.

Hope to hear something soon.....please anybody with the same timeline...please let us know your progress.

Nobody here is a fan of the immigration waiting game...

Unfortunately, you have a minimum of about 4 months of waiting still ahead!

IR-5 Immediate relative parent of adult U.S. citizen, §201(b)

I-130 [100 Days] (+10 days transiting)

03/30/07 Naturalization oath

03/30/07 I-130 sent to VSC priority mail

04/09/07 NOA "Received Date"

05/08/07 NOA1 issued by CSC, rcvd 05/11/07

07/18/07 I-130 approved!

07/23/07 NOA2 received

NVC [73 Days] (+23 days transiting) ** using James' NVC Shortcuts 2.0 **

08/10/07 NVC received, case number MOS*** assigned

08/20/07 DS-3032 & I-864 fee bill generated

08/23/07 DS-3032 delivered to NVC

08/23/07 I-864 payt delivered to St. Louis

08/27/07 IV fee bill generated

08/28/07 I-864 payt processed

09/03/07 I-864 package generated

09/08/07 IV fee bill received & payt sent

09/11/07 IV payt delivered to St. Louis

09/13/07 I-864 entered onto case

09/17/07 IV payt processed

09/24/07 DS-230 generated

09/25/07 I-864 RFE issued

10/01/07 I-864 RFE & DS-230 delivered to NVC

10/04/07 I-864 RFE & DS-230 entered onto case

10/22/07 Case complete at NVC!

12/10/07 NVC schedules the interview, finally!

12/17/07 Case left NVC

Embassy (Moscow)

12/20/07 Medical exam

01/10/08 Interview APPROVED!

01/15/08 Visa rcvd!

01/26/08 Entered USA

02/04/08 SSN card rcvd (from DS-230 appl./EAE)

02/16,21,25/08 OS155A msg. from TSC

02/28/08 PR card rcvd!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline

I was approved 0n 24 August, and they still have my petition at the CSC, nedless to say that when I contacted them on Sep, Iwas told that I need to wait. Now, after several calls and a visit to the local office, they still have my petition at the CSC. today I was told that it will take longer for them to send it to the NVC because I called and open an inquiry because they have not sent it to the NVC. I was told that they wont mail it until the investigation get completed.

I'm waiting for my congressman reply on the issue, I contacted him about 3 weeks ago. All I get is the game of sit and wait untill we feel like getting off of our behind and send it to the NVC.

I fogot to mention that my petition is a I129F.

Did I say that it was approved on 24 Aug 07....

Edited by supratoy

I was approved 0n 24 August, and they still have my petition at the CSC, nedless to say that when I contacted them on Sep, Iwas told that I need to wait. Now, after several calls and a visit to the local office, they still have my petition at the CSC. today I was told that it will take longer for them to send it to the NVC because I called and open an inquiry because they have not sent it to the NVC. I was told that they wont mail it until the investigation get completed.

I'm waiting for my congressman reply on the issue, I contacted him about 3 weeks ago. All I get is the game of sit and wait untill we feel like getting off of our behind and send it to the NVC.

They've had big problems sending out approved I-129f's to the NVC. It took me almost 6 weeks and I think that's pretty close to the average right now. The lady I talked to at the NVC told me they've been swamped with inquiries for I-129f's and she doesn't understand why the USCIS is holding only the I-129f's up. Good luck and hope it's transferred soon.

I-130 Process

3-20-07 NOA 1

3-23-07 Touched

9-12-07 Touched ( because of phone call )

9-13-07 APPROVED

9-19-07 NOA 2

I-129f Process

4-06-07 NOA 1

4-09-07 Touched

4-17-07 Transferred to CSC

4-18-07 Touched

4-19-07 Touched

4-23-07 Hard copy transfer NOA

5-07-07 Pending at CSC

9-12-07 Touched ( because of phone call )

9-13-07 Touched

9-14-07 APPROVED

9-19-07 NOA 2

10-22-07 NVC received

10-24-07 NVC left

10-31-07 Consulate received

11-28-07 Medical

12-04-07 Interview

12-06-07 Visa pickup

• 1 year later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

They've had big problems sending out approved I-129f's to the NVC. It took me almost 6 weeks and I think that's pretty close to the average right now. The lady I talked to at the NVC told me they've been swamped with inquiries for I-129f's and she doesn't understand why the USCIS is holding only the I-129f's up. Good luck and hope it's transferred soon.

I'm right there with you and the frustration. :whistle:

They use skids. I'd say they use rail.

Edited by Marmite Lovers!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

My petition was approved on 9/12 and after weeks of trying to get information out of USCIS or NVC I finally did on my last try to USCIS. First, I was told the same, to wait 90 days, upon which I asked the lady to speak to a supervisor. When the officer got on the phone I explained my situation and he found out that my petition was sent to the National Records Center instead of the National Visa Center. UGH! Well, glad I didn't wait the 90 days as was told numerous times. Needless to say, the officer emailed the center and asked them to forward the petition to NVC...AND HE SAID IT CAN TAKE 45 DAYS! LOL Hope they get the email and forward it to NVC.

I know it's hard on everyone, especially when one is unable to get information from the beginning on their petition. But, from what I was told, all petitions are tracked as to their location. It is just finding the right person who is willing to help. All I can say is just keep trying.

The Wait Continues!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.