RandyandRina

NVC Automated Messages

128 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I called the NVC again last night, since I had not received any correspondence from them since that last letter. The person I spoke with confirmed that the Visa fee was received on 11/28 and that a letter was sent out to me last week.

Can anyone speculate (I like to) what that could/would be? Could it be the DS-230? I would be so happy. But then again maybe not as Mike is dragging his feet with the police report. He is waiting until he get his christmas holidays to go take care of it. I am tired of talking to him about it. I wil let hime do it at his own pace. I have done my part.

Yes, for some reason, NVC doesn't actually send you the DS-230, just instructions on where to download it. They call this letter a "checklist letter." Most definitely, they are ready to receive the DS-230 with the letter they sent.

Thanks Chris Parker :thumbs::thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I called the NVC again last night, since I had not received any correspondence from them since that last letter. The person I spoke with confirmed that the Visa fee was received on 11/28 and that a letter was sent out to me last week.

Can anyone speculate (I like to) what that could/would be? Could it be the DS-230? I would be so happy. But then again maybe not as Mike is dragging his feet with the police report. He is waiting until he get his christmas holidays to go take care of it. I am tired of talking to him about it. I wil let hime do it at his own pace. I have done my part.

Yes, for some reason, NVC doesn't actually send you the DS-230, just instructions on where to download it. They call this letter a "checklist letter." Most definitely, they are ready to receive the DS-230 with the letter they sent.

Good Morning,

It took me 10 days to receive the checklist letter from NVC New Hampshire to WV

March 17, 2007 Married Ocho Rios, Jamaica

April 12, 2007 Filed I-130 for husband

Vermont Service Center via DHL

May 9, 2007 Automated System says received I-130

May 15, 2007 Received NOA1

July 2, 2007 I-130 Approved (Automated System)

July 9, 2007 Received Approval Notice in mail

August 13, 2007 DS-3032 sent to Andrew & I received AOS bill

August 14, 2007 Paid AOS $70 via DHL

August 21, 2007 Returned DS-3032 from Jamaica via regular mail

September 4, 2007 Received I-864 in mail

September 5, 2007 Returned I-864 via DHL

September 11, 2007 Received DS-3032 Agent of Choice

September 17, 2007 IV Bill Generated

September 20, 2007 Touched (RFE) Missing Documents/Information

They are missing $380 IV Bill which I haven't received as of yet

October 1, 2007 IV Bill Received in the Mail

October 2, 2007 Paid IV Bill via USPS 2nd day delivery

October 3, 2007 IV Bill delivered at 11:07pm to St. Louis P.O. Box

October 5, 2007 IV Bill processed

October 11, 2007 DS-230 Visa Application is scheduled to be mailed this week1111

Sending it to Andrew via DHL International

THE JOURNEY IS COMING TO AN END THAT SEEMS LIKE IT HAS TAKEN FOREVER!

Timeline

Good Morning,

It took me 10 days to receive the checklist letter from NVC New Hampshire to WV

I don't know what to think anymore about the things they tell me. When I spoke to them on the 12/13 they told me a letter was mailed out the previous week. It has been two weeks now and nothing. I think they generate the letters then have them sit there before they are mailed. I remember a letter was generated on 11/29 and was never mailed out until 12/4. I am just waiting patiently to see what happens. I can't be bothered to stress myself over this visa stuff. When he gets it, he gets it. :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Claire honey, don't worry; it's holiday time, so things may be slowing up in snail mail. Just tell Mike to get the police certificate done (can't understand why these men must drag their feet :angry:, they know what we are up against in Jamaica), so that it can be sent off as soon as you get the check list letter.

I am not sure if your question on checking if the MO was cashed is still valid, but if you still have the stub that has the 800 number for the MO company and the actual MO number, you should be able to get info on whether it was cashed.

I am keeping you in much prayer my dear. :)

I-130 for husband - see TIMELINE

10/23/2007 - Receive SSC (took 9 days from POE)

12/04/2007 - Receive Welcome Letter

12/14/2007 - Received 2nd Welcome Letter and Green card!!!

======================================================

N-400

09/21/2010 - Mailed application to Lewisville TX location

09/23/2010 - Information input in the system/check cashed

09/29/2010 - N-400 receipt received

09/30/2010 - RFE mailed

10/15/2010 - Biometrics appt (@8am) YAY!!!!

11/20/2010 - Received the yellow letter (dated 11/17/2010)

11/30/2010 - Case moved to the Testing & Interview stage (Email)

12/03/2010 - Received interview letter

01/06/2011 - Interview @ 10:15a...APPROVED!

02/12/2011 - Received oath ceremony letter (dated 02/10/2011)

02/18/2011 - Received descheduled oath ceremony letter (dated 2/15/2011)

02/26/2011 - Received new oath ceremony letter

03/02/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p (IT'S ABOUT TIME!!!)

03/09/2011 - Oath Ceremony @ 1:30p...FINALLY A CITIZEN!!!

Timeline
Claire honey, don't worry; it's holiday time, so things may be slowing up in snail mail. Just tell Mike to get the police certificate done (can't understand why these men must drag their feet :angry:, they know what we are up against in Jamaica), so that it can be sent off as soon as you get the check list letter.

I am not sure if your question on checking if the MO was cashed is still valid, but if you still have the stub that has the 800 number for the MO company and the actual MO number, you should be able to get info on whether it was cashed.

I am keeping you in much prayer my dear. :)

Thanks my dear Tam. In regard to the MO. When I spoke with the NVC personnel, they told me they had received it but not whether it was cashed. I have a copy of the MO and stub so I will so as you suggest and call to see whether it was already cashed. I also spoke with Mike today and he told me his job will be closed for the holidays after tomorrow and will re-open Jan 2. His dad had spoken to him a couple of days ago and he told his dad that he would be looking about the police cert. during that time. I only hope he does the 3 day service and not the 21 days.

Thanks so much for your reassurance and prayers. :star::star:

Much luv (L)(L)

Claire

Timeline
Good morning all;

I mailed off the IV fee bill and it was delivered to NVC and Mike's dad sent in the I-864 and USPS showed that it was delivered but After checking the system every night I never received any message that it was received nor entered into the system.

Last night I called again and received the following message. What does that mean? We never submitted any documents except the IV bill and AOS.

NVC has reviewed your packet of forms and found info missing or incomplete. NVC mailed a letter on 11/29/2007 indicating what doc missing or incomplete. Please return the missing info to the NVC in and allow 6-8 weeks for review and you will be notified of the results????? :help::help:

Just an update. The automated system still has the above message although the letter that I received was requesting the IV Fee which apparently crossed each other as indicated by the NVC operator when I called. To this day the message remains the same although the DS-230 was generated on 12/3 and mailed on 12/19 and I have now received the packet #3. It seems to me that the system takes forever to be updated.

• 4 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
NVC Assigns a Case#:

"...This case was entered in the NVC computer system on _______. The case number assignned by the NVC is (Case #). Please allow 6-8 week from this date for the beneficiary to receive the documents"

DS3032/ AOS Fee Bill Generated:

"...NVC will mail...the beneficiary..." OR "DS3032 and AOS Fee Bill has been generated on________"

DS3032 Entered in the System:

"...NVC has received the DS3032, Choice of Agent and Address form on______.

Please allow 4-6 weeks before you will be notified by NVC..."

AOS Fee Processed:

and will send further instructions within the next few weeks..."

IV Fee Bill Generation:

"...The Immigration Visa Fee Bill letter has been generated on ____and will be sent within the next few weeks..."

IV Fee Bill Processed:

"NVC has received IV fee bill on ______ and will send further instructions within next few weeks. "

DS-230 Generation:

"NVC is expecting return of the biographic forms by the petitioner... "

DS-230 Receipt:

"The NVC has received the checklist letter response on ..."

Case Complete:

"... your Case was completed on ...Please allow 8 weeks for further instructions..."

Case Forwarded to Embassy:

"...The NVC has completed the case and forwarded it to the Embassy or Consulate in..."

Good luck to all of us! :thumbs:Case Forwarded to Embassy:

"...The NVC has completed the case and forwarded it to the Embassy or Consulate in..." LOL what does this mean actually how long befor ei can call to get interview date

• 3 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
NVC Assigns a Case#:

"...This case was entered in the NVC computer system on _______. The case number assignned by the NVC is (Case #). Please allow 6-8 week from this date for the beneficiary to receive the documents"

"...NVC will mail...the beneficiary..." OR "DS3032 and AOS Fee Bill has been generated on________"

AOS Fee Processed:

IV Fee Bill Generation:

"...The Immigration Visa Fee Bill letter has been generated on ____and will be sent within the next few weeks..."

IV Fee Bill Processed:

"NVC has received IV fee bill on ______ and will send further instructions within next few weeks. "

DS-230 Generation:

DS-230 Receipt:

Case Complete:

"... your Case was completed on ...Please allow 8 weeks for further instructions..."

"...The NVC has completed the case and forwarded it to the Embassy or Consulate in..."

Good luck to all of us! :thumbs:

FINALLY!!! We have been reached the last automated system message, YEAH!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
NVC Assigns a Case#:

AOS Fee Processed:

IV Fee Bill Generation:

IV Fee Bill Processed:

DS-230 Generation:

DS-230 Receipt:

Case Complete:

FINALLY!!! We have been reached the last automated system message, YEAH!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Congrats! :dance:

I-130 Journey

USCIS

2007-07-17 : Marriage

2007-08-14 : I-130 Sent

2007-10-02 : I-130 NOA1

2008-03-06 : I-130 NOA2

NVC

2008-03-18 : NVC Case # Assigned

2008-04-28 : I-864EZ Cleared at NVC

2008-05-19 : NVC Forwarded Case to HCMC

CONSULATE

2008-05-21 : HCMC Received Electronic File

2008-06-05 : Interview Passed!

2008-06-17 : Visa in Hand

US

2008-06-24 : POE - Newark

2008-07-24 : Received Green Card

2008-08-25 : Received SS Card

2010-04-12 : I-751 and Check Sent

2010-04-21 : I-751 NOA Received - 1 Year Extension

2010-08-20 : 10-Year Green Card Arrived

Naturalization

2012-08-27 : File N-400

2012-08-31 : Check Cashed

2012-09-06 : N-400 NOA

2012-09-19 : Biometric Appointment and Fingerprint

2012-10-15 : Receive Naturalization Interview Date

2012-11-19 : Naturalization Interview Completed

2013-01-14 : Oath Letter received

2013-01-16 : Oath Ceremony / Become US Citizen

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi Tyrobe,

Does NVC also have specific message with regards to I-864 Affidavit of Support form? I did'nt see any message from the list... :innocent:

Thanks,

Sarudoshi

NVC Assigns a Case#:

AOS Fee Processed:

IV Fee Bill Generation:

IV Fee Bill Processed:

DS-230 Generation:

DS-230 Receipt:

Case Complete:

CR1 - California Service Center

02-28-2007 Sent in application

12-10-2007 Interview US Embassy/Tokyo

12-12-2007 Visa received

12-25-2007 US entry

Lifting Condition - Vermont Service Center

10-07-2009 Sent in application

11-20-2009 Biometrics Appointment

01-04-2010 Approved

01-24-2010 Visa received

N400 - Lewisville Texas

04-26-2011 Sent in application

05-02-2011 NOA

05-02-2011 Check cashed

06-09-2011 Received Biometrics Appointment Letter for 06/15

06-10-2011 Early walk-in Biometrics

06-14-2011 Inline sched. for interview

07-08-2011 Received Interview Letter

08-10-2011 Interview (Passed)

08-22-2011 Oath

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Hi Tyrobe,

Does NVC also have specific message with regards to I-864 Affidavit of Support form? I did'nt see any message from the list... :innocent:

Thanks,

Sarudoshi

NVC Assigns a Case#:

AOS Fee Processed:

IV Fee Bill Generation:

IV Fee Bill Processed:

DS-230 Generation:

DS-230 Receipt:

Case Complete:

I dont think so they have specific message for I-864.

My Timeline

- - - - -

USCIS Process

Nov 7th, 2007 Petition I-130 to NSC

Jan 22nd, 2008 recieved by CSC

Jan 28th, 2008 received NOA1

Apr 2nd, 2008 received NOA2

NVC Process

Apr 22th, 2008 recevied Case number(generated and sent on april 14th)

Apr 22th, 2008 recevied DS-3032/AOS Bill

Apr 24th, 2008 Sent AOS Bill to NVC

Apr 24th, 2008 emailed NVC for Choice of Agent.

May 2nd, 2008 email accepted for Choice of Agent

May 5th, 2008 Immigrant Visa Fee bill generated

May 8th, 2008 Got IIN and paid Immigrant visa bill Online

May 9th, 2008 packet of information generated

May 12th, 2008 AOS package sent to NVC

June 12th,2008 DS-230 received by NVC

June 16th,2008 DS-230 entered into system

June 19th,2008 Case complete..I am happy.

July 14th.2008 found out my interview date.....which is 5th august.

July 15th,2008 Case forwarded to New Delhi embassy.

July 22nd,2008 Medical Done.

July 25th,2008 VFS fee paid.

Aug 5th,2008 Visa Approved.

Aug 17th, 2008 expected POE.

Aug 27th, 2008 Social Security Number received.

Sep 7th, 2008 Green Card received.

May 22th, 2010 Filed i-751 to remove conditions.

May 30th, 2010 Received Notice of action

July 30th, 2010 Received Appointment letter for Biometrics

Sep 23th, 2010 Application Approved

Sep 28th, 2010 Green Card Received

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

hello,

how are you doing i was very happy with the little information that you have on this page, i have my approval from uscis on 1st of April 2008 and my attorney make me to understand that my paper is still been processed my national visa center so i want to like when it is likely for me to have my paper approve by nvc and like when did u think ii will have my interview here, i will appreciate ur reply thanks so much.

NVC Assigns a Case#:

AOS Fee Processed:

IV Fee Bill Generation:

IV Fee Bill Processed:

DS-230 Generation:

DS-230 Receipt:

Case Complete:

DS-230 Receipt:

The identical message above also occurs when an RFE response is received.

It is also important to mention that, since not all immigrants require affidavits of support and it is a rather new (only 10 years) requirement, the IVR has no messages for the generating, receiving, or review complete of the Affidavit of Support. However, it does have a special IVR message when an RFE is generated from Affidavit of Support review:

Affidavit of Support RFE:

"The NVC has reviewed your packet of forms and found information missing or incomplete on your financial information. The NVC sent a checklist letter on ... "

NICE STATS... what else you need to do or sign to get a SSN other than DS-230? Where does it say you get a SSN? what is EAE?

Visit My Blog / Website

I-130 Journey

USCIS

2007-04-20 : Marriage

2007-06-08 : I-130 Applied Process

2007-07-14 : I-130 Mailed ($190.00)

2007-07-20 : I-130 NOA1 (I-797C Received by USCIS )

2008-01-23 : I-130 NOA1.5 (I-797E Request for Evidence (Passport Style photos requested))

2008-03-31 : I-130 NOA2 (I-797 Approval Notice)

NVC

2008-04-01 : NVC Case # Assigned

2008-04-28 : DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill Generated

2008-05-15 : AOS Fee Bill Mailed ($70.00)

2008-05-16 : DS-3032 Emailed

2008-05-21 : AOS Fee Bill Cashed by St. Louis

2008-05-23 : DS-3032 Choice of Agent Accepted

2008-05-23 : I-864 Generated (10:32 AM)

2008-05-26 : IV Fee Bill Letter Generated

2008-05-28 : IIN Received (04:33 AM via telephone)

2008-05-28 : IV Fee Bill Paid Online ($400.00 - 5:50 AM)

2008-00-00 : IV Fee Bill Entered into NVC System

2008-00-00 : DS-230 Generated

2008-00-00 : I-864EZ Mailed to NVC

2008-00-00 : I-864EZ Cleared at NVC

2008-00-00 : DS-230 Mailed to NVC

2008-00-00 : DS-230 Entered into System

2008-00-00 : Case Completed at NVC

2008-00-00 : NVC Forwarded Case to HCMC

CONSULATE

2008-00-00 : HCMC Received Electronic File

2008-00-00 : Interview

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Thanks for this it really helps me track where I am in the process.

USCIS Journey

03/15/08 Sent I-130

03/17/08 I-130 received (USPS) (Priority Date)

06/28/08 Received NOA2 hardcopy: NO RFE FROM USCIS:101 days

NVC Journey

07/01/08 NVC case# assigned

08/14/08 CASE COMPLETE: NO RFE FROM NVC:44 days

09/15/08 Interview date assigned

Embassy Journey

10/01/08 Case at embassy

10/08/08 Document verification and got interviewed (Approved)

10/09/08 Pick up visa (original interview date)

10/18/08 P.O.E ~ Seattle

Removing Conditions

07/23/2010 Mail off I-751(USCIS received on 07/26 via usps)

07/26/2010 NOA1 date (notice received 8/2/2010)

07/28/2010 Check cashed

08/20/2010 Biometrics appt.(notice received 8/7/2010)

08/20,21,23 touched

10/22/2010 Approved NO RFE(2 months and 3 weeks from filing date)

Citizenship

10/7/11 N-400 Submitted

10/13/11 NOA date

10/20/11 appt letter sent for biometrics

11/9/11 Biometrics appt

11/11/11 Email of interview scheduling received

11/14/11 Interview scheduled and mail sent

11/21/11 Interview letter received

12/19/11 Interview date

12/19/11 passed interview and oath Finally a citizen(2 months 1 week and 5 days from sending N-400)

1heyejjs23.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.