almaty

something..we would be surprise to know about you

281 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm a Barry Manilow groupie.

are you serious?

I am. I've even dragged my husband to a show.

I have a video of me singing (badly) "Can't Smile Without You" on stage with him from one concert.

I'm an even worse Counting Crows groupie, if that makes you feel any better. I carry a picture of me and Adam in my wallet.

can you upload that video on youtube and post here? :P

Oh, HELL no!!!!!! Even I think it is sad!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Adam's apple but my aunt has a cedar chest :P

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

my back is so hairy that if i hide naked in a carpet store, no one would ever find me.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

my junior year in high school..i was arrested 4 times....i was going to be sentenced to the peanut farm..so, that was cool for awhile

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Some of you are actually scaring me just a bit!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

OMG goodness, uhm i was a model when i was 15-16 yrs old, signed on with Wilhelmina New York but broke the contract when i stupidly fell inlove with my first husband and married him :blush:

edited due to spelling screw up

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

OMG goodness, uhm i was a model when i was 15-16 yrs old, signed on with New York Model Management but broke the contract when i stupidly fell inlove with my first husband and married him :blush:

wow,

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline
OMG goodness, uhm i was a model when i was 15-16 yrs old, signed on with New York Model Management but broke the contract when i stupidly fell inlove with my first husband and married him :blush:

wow,

Yea i got the agency wrong, i was working with New York Model Agency, which is now New York Model Managment, but SIGNED with Willamena New York. i did NOT sign with NYMM.

this was 16 yrs ago, hard to remember EVERYTHING

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
my back is so hairy that if i hide naked in a carpet store, no one would ever find me.

yeah right :bonk:

Hey Ionescu, do you regret it now?

* K1 Timeline *
* 04/07/06: I-129F Sent to NSC
* 10/02/06: Interview date - APPROVED!
* 10/10/06: POE Houston
* 11/25/06: Wedding day!!!

* AOS/EAD/AP Timeline *
*01/05/07: AOS/EAD/AP sent
*02/19/08: AOS approved
*02/27/08: Permanent Resident Card received

* LOC Timeline *
*12/31/09: Applied Lifting of Condition
*01/04/10: NOA
*02/12/10: Biometrics
*03/03/10: LOC approved
*03/11/10: 10 years green card received

* Naturalization Timeline *
*12/17/10: package sent
*12/29/10: NOA date
*01/19/11: biometrics
*04/12/11: interview
*04/15/11: approval letter
*05/13/11: Oath Ceremony - Officially done with Immigration.

Complete Timeline

wow,

Yea i got the agency wrong, i was working with New York Model Agency, which is now New York Model Managment, but SIGNED with Willamena New York. i did NOT sign with NYMM.

this was 16 yrs ago, hard to remember EVERYTHING

sister tara.. i know, you would have been an exceptional model... :yes:

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Timeline

yeah right :bonk:

Hey Ionescu, do you regret it now?

Thats a hard question LOL

i do bc i loved it, but i dont bc i wouldnt have my kids or hubby, bc i know i would have gone on a totally different path

so i guess NO is my final answer :) i love my kids and hubby too much to regret it

bro dean :) thanks :luv:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg