raphael7546

As if life doesn't suck enough... someone stole my kittens

51 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

We went to feed the mommy & the 4 baby kittens that live in our garage and someone stole them. We already had homes ready for them. The littlest one we were going to keep. This is a picture of him

I can't believe someone would be so mean. I hate this place! :crying:

post-1938-1191027233_thumb.jpg

A Lily & A Rose...Together Forever !

April 28th INTERVIEW DATE !!!!!!!! APPROVED

June 30th Arrived in my Sweeties Arms !!

August 4th.2005 Our Wedding

Sept. 19th Sent AOS

Sept 28th recieved NOA for AOS

Nov.05/05 recieved Biometrics letter

Nov.17th Biometrics Appt.

Nov. 22nd. AP Approved

Nov. 25th/05 recieved EAD card

Nov.30th. recieved AP Papers in mail

Dec. 08th/05 Recieved Snail mail letter for AOS Interview Feb 15th 7:40 AM.

Feb. 15th. /06 AOS Interview SUCCESS !!!! no more to deal with for another 2 yrs!

Feb. 27th./06 Recieved Greencard in the mail

August 4th/06 Our First Wedding Anniversary !!

Feb. 8th 08 Sent in Packet to remove conditions

Feb 23rd 08 Recieve NOA letter stating they are extending my Greencard for another year.

March 11th 08 biometrics appt.

May 29th 08 recieved email stating Card production ordered

June 7th 2008 10 yr card recieved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alfie.jpg

My lil Alfie boy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We went to feed the mommy & the 4 baby kittens that live in our garage and someone stole them. We already had homes ready for them. The littlest one we were going to keep. This is a picture of him

I can't believe someone would be so mean. I hate this place! :crying:

post-1938-1191027233_thumb.jpg

Is it possible that the mother moved them? Cats do that all the time.

wow, i hope they just got moved by the mother...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Has the mother been around?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

Nope the mom didn't move them. This box was huge ( TV box) The mom is very calm and used to us looking after the kittens. She sits on my lap as they eat ( we were in the process of weaning them. ) She is in the garage right now. If she moved them why would she be in the garage?

When she first had them she had them in the back yard. She was moving them into our garage and some nighbours saw her and asked if they could have one of the kittens. These people had just moved in. We said they could but they would stay in our garage until they're ready to go. The only other person who knew where they were is a guy I work with that wanted to take 2 of them. Thats the only people who knew about these kittens being in the garage.

My hubby went to that neighbours and asked if he saw the kittens beause they're missing and the guy said Nope and closed the door real quick.

My hubby thinks they may have taken them. He said he can't think of any other way these kittens would go missing. The mom has had them there for 4 weeks and she has been living in our garage for 2 yrs. She is comfortable in there.

We had them to the vets a little while ago cuz they had eye infections and we have medicine that needs to be put in there eyes 3 times a day. I'm worried sick about them, not to mention the cooler weather is coming.

If we find these kittens I'm bringing them into the house. Our 6 grown cats will just have to deal with it.

Edited by raphael7546

Sept. 19th Sent AOS

Nov. 22nd. AP Approved

Feb. 15th. /06 AOS Interview SUCCESS !!!! no more to deal with for another 2 yrs!

Feb 23rd 08 Recieve NOA letter stating they are extending my Greencard for another year.

alfie.jpg

My lil Alfie boy

very sad

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

thats just wrong wrong wrong. did your husband happen to mention to the neighbor that they need medicine and they are not old enough to be away from their mom yet? I would sure be suspicious of them although of course you dont want to go pointing fingers.

I guess I have just seen too many creepy news stories lately of people feeding kittens to their dogs and ####### like that but I would be freaking out right about now, as I am sure you are. I am sorry this happened.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline

I'm so sorry, that must be so awful :(

Our AOS Journey

July 18, 07: AOS/EAD sent to Chicago

Aug 03, 07: Received Biometrics appt. letter

Aug 23, 07: Biometrics

Aug 30, 07: Transfer to CSC letter dated 8/27

Sept 19, 07: EAD Approval email

Sept 29, 07: EAD card Received

Oct 09, 07: AOS Approved

Oct 13, 07: Green Card in hand

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
thats just wrong wrong wrong. did your husband happen to mention to the neighbor that they need medicine and they are not old enough to be away from their mom yet? I would sure be suspicious of them although of course you dont want to go pointing fingers.

I guess I have just seen too many creepy news stories lately of people feeding kittens to their dogs and ####### like that but I would be freaking out right about now, as I am sure you are. I am sorry this happened.

I did not want to say anything, but that was the first thing that came to my mind.

I have prayed for their safe return.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Timeline

I did not want to say anything, but that was the first thing that came to my mind.

I have prayed for their safe return.

People feed kittens to dogs??? OMG! What kind of country did I move to? I want to go home! This place is awful! They're 4 helpless little Kittens. I'm in terars now. I don't know what to do!

Sept. 19th Sent AOS

Nov. 22nd. AP Approved

alfie.jpg

My lil Alfie boy

You'll probably see the kittens all grown up at your neighbors house someday. But your neighbors will deny everything.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
You'll probably see the kittens all grown up at your neighbors house someday. But your neighbors will deny everything.

this is true.

I am sorry I mentioned that other stuff. :unsure:

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Sorry someone took your kittens Lily

PEGGY & ROGER

3dflagsdotcom_canad_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

K-1/K-2 VISA'S APPROVED IN MONTREAL MAY 2, 2005

K-1/K-2 AOS APPROVED IN ATLANTA MAY 17, 2006

10 year GC Approved - APRIL 16th ,2009 - Peggy and Jonathan's......

Still waiting for our cards...Had to file I-90 as they sent them to the wrong address.

March 9th, 2010, Received GC that has been lost in the mail for 10 months. Still waiting for my son's that is lost as well.

Filed Waiver for my son's 10 year GC and it was approved. He finally received his GC after its been missing for 2 years.

Thanking God this is over for 10 years.