thomasss

Can someone help me

49 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I have an interview at octobar 1 for K1 fiannce visa, im from Serbia...Im worry for proof that we are togheter, i have 5 letters of her but noone letter have stamp and date because she always send me in a package with something else but i have two papper package's with dates stamps and names, i have 10-20 our pictures on diferent place's without date...if this is enough i dont know can someone help me about it and tell me similar cases... :help::unsure:

Edited by thomasss

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
I have an interview at octobar 1 for K1 fiannce visa, im from Serbia...Im worry for proof that we are togheter, i have 5 letters of her but noone letter have stamp and date because she always send me in a package with something else but i have to papper pages with dates stamps and names, i have 10-20 our pictures on diferent place's without date...if this is enough i dont know can someone help me about it and tell me similar cases...

Do you guys talk on some type of messenger? You could print out the chats from there.

Phonebills are good,how about flight tickets?

In my case they did not even want to see evidence at the interview,but that varies.

Timeline

What you dont have you dont have and there is nothing you can do about it.

Still check out the guides here on VJ: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...mp;page=k1guide

How about reciept of the engagement ring (if you guys have one yet)...

How about boarding passes from the airplane, ticket receipts, stamps in passport proving your fiance went to your country to visit you?

Maybe you guys talk on skype or something else? We sent in a log of all of our calls, it was tons of pages. Pictures, birthday cards, valentine's day cards, etc.

12140.gif

Timeline
can someone tell me they experiens about proof at interview

:time:

Please fill in your timeline too,to help us all out the the statistics and so that we all know how far you are with your process etc.

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Some couples get approved with minimal bona fide relationship proof and some don't. It is sometimes embassy specific and each case is unique.

The consular officer will want you to show proof of ongoing communication either by letter, emails, chat or phone call records.

Photos and boarding passes proof you were together but what about proof of daily communication ? Packages may or may not be enough and no one can predict that.

I would start to gather any communication proof now and take it with you to the interview.

Best wishes.

Filed: Timeline

I can't print the emails because that is not her name in yahoomail, she using another one, im just worry...can someone tell me, if someone was denied why was the reason and similar experience, please im worry to much

Edited by thomasss

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Please guys...

There is no magic answer for making sure you are not denied. Each case is evaluated on its own merits.

What evidence of bona fide relationship do you have available? Maybe we can help you gather enough.

What you list in your first post is probably not enough. What else can be provided? Why isn't the USC involved in this discussion?

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Please guys...

There is no magic answer for making sure you are not denied. Each case is evaluated on its own merits.

What evidence of bona fide relationship do you have available? Maybe we can help you gather enough.

What you list in your first post is probably not enough. What else can be provided? Why isn't the USC involved in this discussion?

total agreement..what you listed in proof of relationship...makes little sense to me.. why so little?...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

I have an interview at octobar 1 for K1 fiannce visa, im from Serbia...Im worry for proof that we are togheter, i have 5 letters of her but noone letter have stamp and date because she always send me in a package with something else but i have to papper pages with dates stamps and names, i have 10-20 our pictures on diferent place's without date...if this is enough i dont know can someone help me about it and tell me similar cases...

Do you guys talk on some type of messenger? You could print out the chats from there.

Phonebills are good,how about flight tickets?

In my case they did not even want to see evidence at the interview,but that varies.

We submitted several Yahoo Messenger transcripts :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.