Rosa

never been touched in 3 months

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Hello, everybody,

I am sorry if this questions has already been asked, I couldn't find any posts on this topic.

Here is the story:

We have been waiting for our NOA2 for 3 months so far and our case hasn't been touched even once.

we called the USCIS about 2 weeks ago and they said not to worry but I would like to ask if there is anybody in the same situation as we are. I don't really know how normal it is and if we should keep on calling them to keep on asking the same question.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

It can take up to 6 months for USCIS to process a K-1 petition, and during that time they may not record looking at it (This time tends to be name check time, nothing they can do but wait for the result of the check), usually case access will happen just before NOA2.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

exactly, i would not begin to worry at 3 months without a touch. it will happen when your not expecting it.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
we called the USCIS about 2 weeks ago and they said not to worry but I would like to ask if there is anybody in the same situation as we are. I don't really know how normal it is and if we should keep on calling them to keep on asking the same question.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Some people get touched all the time some dont. I did not get a single touch for example,I got my approval right away.

It can take up to six months,so dont start worrying yet.

Hello, everybody,

I am sorry if this questions has already been asked, I couldn't find any posts on this topic.

Here is the story:

We have been waiting for our NOA2 for 3 months so far and our case hasn't been touched even once.

Rosa,

There are daily posts on this topic...

Touches don't really mean much - many are only touched the day they are approved - if you're at 90 days (or so) you're within the typical time frame so I wouldn't exert a lot of energy calling USCIS only to get he same answer each time.

If you complete/fill-in your time line, you'll be able to see others with similar time-lines, and get an estimated adjudication date - this will both help you and add value to others in the same boat.

Once you're through this stage, things usually move very rapidly - use this time to prepare...(I know, easier said than done...)..

Best :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

When I filed in May, the aprox. waiting time was 90 days. Here I am at 122 days and nothing. Calling the USCIS is useless. Best bet is to keep checking the USCIS website on your case. By calling USCIS, they will give you the same info. thats on the site.

Be patient, there are more people then I can count that are in the same boat we are.

Bundy

05/11/2007: I-129F petition received Texas Service Center (11:09 am)

05/14/2007: Received Date on NOA-1 (petition sent to CSC)

05/24/2007: Recevied NOA1 via Snail Mail

10/05/2007: TOUCHED---FINALLY

10/09/2007: RFE notice received via email

10/10/2007: Touch, Touch again 10/17 due to phone call

10/18/2007: Received RFE Hard Copy via snail mail

10/19/2007: Touch

10/20/2007: Resent RFE information to CSC

10/22/2007: RFE info received CSC (6:29 am-signed for by V. Semegi)

10/22/2007: Touch. Touched again 10/30, 10/31, 11/01, 11/02

11/02/2007: NOA-2 APPROVED-USCIS Website

11/08/2007: Received NOA-2 via snail mail

11/19/2007: NVC Receives petition

11/21/2007: NVC forwards petition to consulate in Bogota, Colombia

11/26/2007: Petition received by consulate in Bogota

12/04/2007: Received packet 3

12/05/2007: Interview Date issued - January 16, 2008

01/16/2008: Visa Approved

04/21/2008: Wedding Day

05/02/2008: K1 Visa Expires

I got approved with no touches.

same here

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
When I filed in May, the aprox. waiting time was 90 days. Here I am at 122 days and nothing. Calling the USCIS is useless. Best bet is to keep checking the USCIS website on your case. By calling USCIS, they will give you the same info. thats on the site.

Be patient, there are more people then I can count that are in the same boat we are.

Bundy

Bundy,

Have you visited the May thread and seen all the approvals since yesterday! 7 and counting!! So your time (and ours) should be really soon!!!

p.s. I got a touch today for the very 1st time, 139 days since filing and 119 days since NOA1. Hopefully USCIS is starting to crank it up a notch!! :dance:

Hello, everybody,

Here is the story:

Rosa, Take heart....we have waited 139 days since filing with no touches and all of a sudden we got one today, after all this time!! You may have a wee bit longer to wait but looks like the pace is picking up somewhat!! Yay!

“Why do the righteous suffer?” someone asked C.S. Lewis. He replied: “They are the only ones that can handle it.”

K-1 Visa:

May 4, 2007: Filed I 129-F at CSC

May 24, 2007: NOA 1

Sept. 20, 2007: APPROVAL NOA 2 !!! (Day 139)

Sept. 24, 2007: Hard copy NOA 2 received in mail

Oct. 25, 2007: Papers arrived at NVC

Oct. 29, 2007: Papers left NVC: enroute to Bucharest YAY!!

Nov. 2, 2007: Packet 3 mailed from embassy

Nov. 8, 2007: Packet 3 received, medical and interview scheduled by phone

Nov. 12, 2007: Medical appointment completed

Nov. 13, 2007: Interview in Bucharest: VISA APPROVED!!

JANUARY 12, 2008: THE WEDDING

AOS:

Dec.31, 2007: Filed AOS/EAD/AP via mail

Jan. 30, 2008: Biometrics appointment

March 11, 2008: EAD/travel document approval via email

Case transferred to CSC (date unknown)

May 12, 2008: AOS approval email!!

May 22, 2008: Green card received

Doubt thou the stars are fire; doubt that the sun doth move; doubt truth to be a liar; but never doubt I love you. (W. Shakespeare)

Hello, everybody,

Here is the story:

My NOA1 is 05/09/2007 and I have not seen anything happen to my case either.

------------------------------

My timeline:

1st time we met: 05-19-2005

2nd time we met: 12-14-2006

I-129F sent: 05-01-2007

NOA1: 05-09-2007

NOA2: 09-29-2007

(145 days from NOA1 to NOA2)

NVC: 11/05/2007

(38 days from NOA2 to NVC)

NVC to Consulate: 12-10-2007

(35 days at NVC)

Consulate received NOA2: 12-12-2007

Consulate sent Package 3: 01-02-2008

Pick up Package 3: 01-28-2008

Consulate received Package 3: 01-28-2008

------------------------------

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Bundy

Bundy,

Have you visited the May thread and seen all the approvals since yesterday! 7 and counting!! So your time (and ours) should be really soon!!!

p.s. I got a touch today for the very 1st time, 139 days since filing and 119 days since NOA1. Hopefully USCIS is starting to crank it up a notch!! :dance:

Hello, everybody,

Here is the story:

Rosa, Take heart....we have waited 139 days since filing with no touches and all of a sudden we got one today, after all this time!! You may have a wee bit longer to wait but looks like the pace is picking up somewhat!! Yay!

No, I haven't seen it. I can't seem to find the May thread. Can you post the link?

Thanks.

Bundy

05/11/2007: I-129F petition received Texas Service Center (11:09 am)

05/14/2007: Received Date on NOA-1 (petition sent to CSC)

05/24/2007: Recevied NOA1 via Snail Mail

10/05/2007: TOUCHED---FINALLY

10/09/2007: RFE notice received via email

10/10/2007: Touch, Touch again 10/17 due to phone call

10/18/2007: Received RFE Hard Copy via snail mail

10/19/2007: Touch

10/20/2007: Resent RFE information to CSC

10/22/2007: RFE info received CSC (6:29 am-signed for by V. Semegi)

10/22/2007: Touch. Touched again 10/30, 10/31, 11/01, 11/02

11/02/2007: NOA-2 APPROVED-USCIS Website

11/08/2007: Received NOA-2 via snail mail

11/19/2007: NVC Receives petition

11/21/2007: NVC forwards petition to consulate in Bogota, Colombia

11/26/2007: Petition received by consulate in Bogota

12/04/2007: Received packet 3

12/05/2007: Interview Date issued - January 16, 2008

01/16/2008: Visa Approved

04/21/2008: Wedding Day

05/02/2008: K1 Visa Expires

Hello, everybody,

Here is the story:

This is normal. We filed at the end of April and didn't receive any touches until we got approved at the end of August.

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline

Again, I am really grateful for so much help and information. I see now that we are not alone at all.)

For those who are already over it - congratulations with being approved!!

For those who still wait as us - may we all be approved in the nearest future! :)

Great forum!

Again, I am really grateful for so much help and information. I see now that we are not alone at all.)

For those who are already over it - congratulations with being approved!!

For those who still wait as us - may we all be approved in the nearest future! :)

Great forum!

This site is really great. It helps a lot to know what is actually happening with people rather than relying on the mis-information from USCIS.

17th March 2010 - Started the removal of conditions process

22nd March 2010 - Application received by CSC

30th April 2010 - Biometrics appointment

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.