jonkam

Fiance Disapeared !!

346 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

I don't think writing style is the same. "Justagirl" makes too many typos and can't even spell.

justagirl and jonkam are the same poster...the same poster that was in the MENA forum awhile ago. Same writing style - she (I'm convinced it's a woman) would carry on conversations with herself that time as well.

Thanks Charles for giving this troll validity by saying they're legit. :rolleyes:

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
I don't think writing style is the same. "Justagirl" makes too many typos and can't even spell.

justagirl and jonkam are the same poster...the same poster that was in the MENA forum awhile ago. Same writing style - she (I'm convinced it's a woman) would carry on conversations with herself that time as well.

Thanks Charles for giving this troll validity by saying they're legit. :rolleyes:

I agree.

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree.

Maybe it's a BF-GF team. :o

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

1. People seldom learn from their own mistakes. It would be foolish to think that they will learn from the mistakes of others. OP did not learn from the multitude of previous unfortunate bad stories, why on earth does OP feel that others might benefit from this story?

2. When asked a direct question relating to process (i.e. POE, Processing Office etc.), OP took awhile to answer the question. When asked a question regarding the story (i.e. who answered the phone or who was related to who) the question was answered very quickly. Verifiable answers = delay in answering. Non-verifiable answers = quick answers.

3. OP's SO is referred to in terms of general moral character (i.e. good person, honest person etc.) never in terms of "she ripped my heart from my chest and stomped on it and I can't go on any more". Where is the emotion?

4. Sincerity of the relationship seems to be based on virginity and sexual practices. Not much to base a lifetime of love and companionship on.

I carefully read this entire thread. I am in the process of bringing my fiancee to the USA and the topic of this thread is very important to me. My gut feeling on this particular thread is that there is 1) either much more to this story than we are being told, or 2) there is much less to this story than we are being told. My biggest problem with this is why are we being told? The question was asked in the first post about whether or not the SO could remarry or was there action that could be taken. That question was answered fully by subsequent posts yet the OP kept bemoaning the problem over and over. So where is the motivation? Why does this OP continue to worry about this thread instead of proceeding with the issues regarding the SO? Answer that and we will have an answer as to the validity of this thread.

I think my time will best be utilized reading other threads on the visa process. This one seems to be going nowhere.

Edited by NavarreMan

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Oh yes... and the last minute, no info, name only profile does not help verify the credibility of the OP. Where are the previous posts with questions about the process? Where is the timeline. Where is the "bragging" about the SO. (I know we don't all brag but we usually say something positive about our little success story.) Pick any profile at random and you will most likely see a fountain of misc. info that adds to one's credibility. It just isn't there for this OP. There is zero history.

Edited by NavarreMan

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Timeline

I don't think so. I was able to find him by searching timelines and from info he gave in his post. he is REAL. Oh man ... I was hoping it was a troll even though I never thought it was.

I agree.

Maybe it's a BF-GF team. :o

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

While there are many variations and possibilities to being fooled I think two are the most obvious.

1) They want to just gain entry to the US. They either have friends and family or some plan in place and don't care about AOS or the legalities or being an illegal.

2) The come and stay 2-3 years max, but they already know from the start they will be getting a divorce. If they want to tie you down forever if the USC is a male they push for a child, so you have child support obligations.

Both are calculated moves and both use the USC go get away from their home country for whatever reason.

I appreciated this thread. I actually match the OP in several different areas and being fooled and played like this is something I considered from Day 1. I think it is a good idea to examine these sort of relationships every step of the way and to go slowly and to even take steps backwards if things don't feel right or if you gut tells you to watch out.

Timeline

It is indeed valid. I did some digging and the poor guy is going through this. :(

1. People seldom learn from their own mistakes. It would be foolish to think that they will learn from the mistakes of others. OP did not learn from the multitude of previous unfortunate bad stories, why on earth does OP feel that others might benefit from this story?

2. When asked a direct question relating to process (i.e. POE, Processing Office etc.), OP took awhile to answer the question. When asked a question regarding the story (i.e. who answered the phone or who was related to who) the question was answered very quickly. Verifiable answers = delay in answering. Non-verifiable answers = quick answers.

3. OP's SO is referred to in terms of general moral character (i.e. good person, honest person etc.) never in terms of "she ripped my heart from my chest and stomped on it and I can't go on any more". Where is the emotion?

4. Sincerity of the relationship seems to be based on virginity and sexual practices. Not much to base a lifetime of love and companionship on.

I carefully read this entire thread. I am in the process of bringing my fiancee to the USA and the topic of this thread is very important to me. My gut feeling on this particular thread is that there is 1) either much more to this story than we are being told, or 2) there is much less to this story than we are being told. My biggest problem with this is why are we being told? The question was asked in the first post about whether or not the SO could remarry or was there action that could be taken. That question was answered fully by subsequent posts yet the OP kept bemoaning the problem over and over. So where is the motivation? Why does this OP continue to worry about this thread instead of proceeding with the issues regarding the SO? Answer that and we will have an answer as to the validity of this thread.

I think my time will best be utilized reading other threads on the visa process. This one seems to be going nowhere.

036.jpg

Timeline:

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Timeline

It is all there. However, in his "regular" profile the fiances country is NOT Brazil. Maybe he used Brazil so people wouldn't recognize him under his real profile. In his real profile, he's got posts and other legit discussions.

Oh yes... and the last minute, no info, name only profile does not help verify the credibility of the OP. Where are the previous posts with questions about the process? Where is the timeline. Where is the "bragging" about the SO. (I know we don't all brag but we usually say something positive about our little success story.) Pick any profile at random and you will most likely see a fountain of misc. info that adds to one's credibility. It just isn't there for this OP. There is zero history.

It is all there. However, in his "regular" profile the fiances country is NOT Brazil although in some posts he states she is in Brazil. In his real profile, he's got posts and other legit discussions. He has been around since the summer of 06.

I don't understand why he wouldn't post this under his real username since his regular username is also pretty much anonymous - no pictures that you could take and spread all over the place. That would be my only concern.

036.jpg

Timeline:

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
It is all there. However, in his "regular" profile the fiances country is NOT Brazil. Maybe he used Brazil so people wouldn't recognize him under his real profile. In his real profile, he's got posts and other legit discussions.

It is all there. However, in his "regular" profile the fiances country is NOT Brazil although in some posts he states she is in Brazil. In his real profile, he's got posts and other legit discussions. He has been around since the summer of 06.

I don't understand why he wouldn't post this under his real username since his regular username is also pretty much anonymous - no pictures that you could take and spread all over the place. That would be my only concern.

He could simply have selected some other profile to mimic and pretend it's his "real" profile.

He has presented his story. He has been given good advice, and some viable options to select from (over and over again), yet he continues to drag this out. I have to wonder why.

Filed: Timeline

WOW, that's all i have to say of what i just read in the previous posts. I am Jonkam? I can see now why so many fools get suckerd into relationships on the internet, get dumped and then say to themselves..."i thought i knew her/him...we talked so much online..." If you guys can not make the difference between me and Jonkam...i am speachless. But anyway, it's the internet and like you said some of you have probably met some nutcases who talked to themselves for lack of something better to do...or maybe just becouse they were just loony-toons. I can't proove that i am not Jonkam since we are online so, belive what you want; but this prooves again, at least for me, how missleading the internet can be when it comes to getting to know a person through the internet.

Oh, the typos...English is not my first language so i am still trying to improve my writing skills. What i say though it is somewhat readable and understandible-if it wasn't so many of you would have not comented on what i wrote in my previous posts.

Someone here said this thread is going nowhere....i agree...Jonkam doesn't wanna hear anything but simpathies from us all, that's it. Since we all posted and covered him with simpathies, i don't see eighter a point of keeping this thread alive anymore...i for one said all i had to say. I do wish best of luck to those people who found love online and i wish i will be proven wrong in all the things i said before about the churchy-girls, Jonkam's churchy-girl in particular.

all the best

Filed: Timeline

How do you figure they are the same person?

One more thing....i am literaly laughing outloud re-reading my replies to Jonkam's posts from those people's points of views who said Jonkam and i are same person. It's so funny and screwed up in the same time what some of you imagined. If it was true, that person would be prety nuts:).

bye

Someone can bleed without it being her first time. She also might not bleed on first time. Also, hymens are no more like saran wrap than breasts are like bags of sand.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Timeline

No, there are other reasons I know he is real but I won't discuss further. If you want to think he is fake, more power to you. I just know he is not. :)

He could simply have selected some other profile to mimic and pretend it's his "real" profile.

He has presented his story. He has been given good advice, and some viable options to select from (over and over again), yet he continues to drag this out. I have to wonder why.

036.jpg

Timeline:

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.