Fiance Disapeared !!

346 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
:pop:

LOL ... I think she/he/it has me blocked. Can't reply to she/he/it :innocent:

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*Came to visit me in Germany for New Years 2006

*Filed for K1 Visa on 4/4/06

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*I-129F NOA2 Approved - 9/14/06

*Came to see me Thanksgiving week in Nov. 2006

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*K1 Visa received - 2/11/07

*Date of US Entry (POE Chicago)- 3/5/07

*Wedding/Marriage - 3/17/07

AOS (My case was expedited due to husband going to Iraq):

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*Found out in the beginning of June that husband is going to Iraq

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

*Interview date - 7/11/07

*I-485 Aprroval date- 7/11/07

*Green Card Received- 7/19/07

Removal of Conditions:

*Filed petition to remove conditions on 6/9/09

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Biometrics Appt. in Birmingham - 8/6/09

*Lifting of Conditions Approval Date - 10/22/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Had our daughter on 4/4/08 and have another baby due 11/19/09!!!

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Someone can bleed without it being her first time. She also might not bleed on first time. Also, hymens are no more like saran wrap than breasts are like bags of sand.

LOL, I was a non-bleeding virgin. TMI ... My friend bleeds during sex, she's got polyps. Alrighty, too much info but you brought it up! Hahahaha :P

036.jpg

Timeline:

*Met in Tanzfleck, Germany October 24, 2003 - Continued dating until he got out of the ARMY in Nov. 2005. Continued LD relationship.

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Made Infopass appointment to get case expedited due to deployment (Infopass appt 6/12/07)

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Timeline

Justagirl - you have me blocked so I cannot answer your post. Not even sure you will see this ... are you gonna get naked? I don't do webcam unless there is nudity involved. ROTFLMAO

:devil:

Someone can bleed without it being her first time. She also might not bleed on first time. Also, hymens are no more like saran wrap than breasts are like bags of sand.

LOL, I was a non-bleeding virgin. TMI ... My friend bleeds during sex, she's got polyps. Alrighty, too much info but you brought it up! Hahahaha :P

036.jpg

Timeline:

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline

I checked on the identity of the OP as soon as he started giving a few specifics. I am confident in that original search, and I just rechecked using the same method. The username and country of SO have been changed, and the pictures have been removed. I respect his right to remain anonymous. FWIW, I am pretty sure he is legit, and he and justagirl don't "look" the same to me at all.

Good luck to the OP.

Maya

Many thanks to the Visajourney community for all the help!

Timeline

LOL, just having fun - she's a funny he/she/it. I am done posting in this thread now though ... it's becoming less and less productive. probably be a matter of time before this thread gets closed.

let's keep on topic folks.

036.jpg

Timeline:

*NOA1 - 7/6/06

*K1 Interview - 2/2/07

*Filed for AOS - 4/20/07

*NOA for I-485 - 6/11/07

*Biometrics - 7/7/07

Removal of Conditions:

*NOA- 6/15/09

*Waiting for Green Card!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Tar me and feather me if I'm wrong, but this is the same nut who was posting in MENA. She's clever and convincing, but her writing style gave her away and convinced me a long time ago. My hunch is that it was the same person behind matako. They're a regular member here who seems to be given free reign with trolling. Perhaps it's allowed for entertainment value or to add drama to the site, which is fine, but I'm gonna stab the next person who tells me to leave them alone because they are suffering. Pure schmuckery.

Edited by Mister Fancypants

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Tar me and feather me if I'm wrong, but this is the same nut who was posting in MENA. She's clever and convincing, but her writing style gave her away and convinced me a long time ago. My hunch is that it was the same person behind matako. They're a regular member here who seems to be given free reign with trolling. Perhaps it's allowed for entertainment value or to add drama to the site, which is fine, but I'm gonna stab the next person who tells me to leave them alone because they are suffering. Pure schmuckery.

Steven, the OP is genuine, more than a few people have been doing some "research" on it.

Whether the other member you are talking about is a troll or not, all you are doing is simply adding fuel to the fire and aiding in moving this topic even more off topic than before. Oh and less of the "stab" comments please, Steven.

So, everyone, on topic please or a mod will get happy fingers and do the locky thing. :star:

Thankee.

Edited by Mags

Filed: Timeline

nd convincing, but her writing style gave her away and convinced me a long time ago. My hunch is that it was the same person behind matako. They're a regular member here who seems to be given free reign with trolling. Perhaps it's allowed for entertainment value or to add drama to the site, which is fine, but I'm gonna stab the next person who tells me to leave them alone because they are suffering. Pure schmuckery.

Fancypants, you could not be more wrong. I might have read some other posts but i am new at this. I am not who ever you said i was. gain, belive what you wish, but i am just saying...

No more trolling...i am done...this is getting realy ridiculous. Bye all...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Justagirl - you have me blocked so I cannot answer your post. Not even sure you will see this ... are you gonna get naked? I don't do webcam unless there is nudity involved. ROTFLMAO

:devil:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look what this had turned into! PPL, no offense but save some of your valuable time and stop posting and reading here if you don't believe. I just can't imagine Jon's face when he opens the website and start reading the recently comments! hahahaha!

--MIRLA.

Edited by Mirla

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Steven, the OP is genuine, more than a few people have been doing some "research" on it.

Whether the other member you are talking about is a troll or not, all you are doing is simply adding fuel to the fire and aiding in moving this topic even more off topic than before. Oh and less of the "stab" comments please, Steven.

So, everyone, on topic please or a mod will get happy fingers and do the locky thing. :star:

Thankee.

On topic??? Mags, you can't be serious. This thread twists and turns like a detective novel. The OP obviously has enjoyed the audience participation or they wouldn't keep posting on this thread. Like I said, pure schmuckery.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.