jonkam

Fiance Disapeared !!

346 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
In all my relationships, I always had an understanding that I would do the "boys night out" thing with friends.

Okay, I'm calling you on it - you are a female! :lol: There's no way a man would call it "boys night out"! :lol:

Damn, you caught me, the jig is up. i should have said something like "hangin wit da boiz"

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
In all my relationships, I always had an understanding that I would do the "boys night out" thing with friends.

Okay, I'm calling you on it - you are a female! :lol: There's no way a man would call it "boys night out"! :lol:

Damn, you caught me, the jig is up. i should have said something like "hangin wit da boiz"

:P I'm sorry. I've just never heard of a man talking that way.

She tried to mother you to get here- ...some warm home made food, a little home made drinks, a cross arround the neck and some praying at night...some display of unending affection and lovey-dovey smooches, some talks about the highly purpose of having children after children etc...this trick never fails-it's the oldest one in the book and here you go-another one bites the bait and is left starring at the sun.This girl might be in her twenties but she knows what she's doin'---i guess you were right not reporting her missin' after all(she's all there:)).

She tried to mother you to get here- ...some warm home made food, a little home made drinks, a cross arround the neck and some praying at night...some display of unending affection and lovey-dovey smooches, some talks about the highly purpose of having children after children etc...this trick never fails-it's the oldest one in the book and here you go-another one bites the bait and is left starring at the sun.This girl might be in her twenties but she knows what she's doin'---i guess you were right not reporting her missin' after all(she's all there:)).

So cynical for one so young.....

"One person with a belief is equal to a force of 99 who have only interests."

John Stuart Mill

I forgot to add something to my post--the fake blood on the sheat she flonted in front of his mesmorising eyes. C'mon, a virgin...RU KIDDING ME? If you wee that special that she kept herself pure for her american in shining visa-sorry i ment armour--she'd be in the curch right now getting married TO YOU!!!

Your analysis is quite good. It does seem that she did do something like this.

Thanks for pointing it out for me in such a nice way. I had NO idea until you came along that this is what she did. Thanks very much, without your insightful vision I would never have come to this realization. You are so smart, your parents must be very proud.

Women, experienced in the sack or not, know what men like and how to play them. All they gotta do is watch TV. If she was some feminist type, I wouldn’t have been with her in the first place. Damn, to think about it, every girl I’ve had a relationship with did most of these things. They all must have been playing me. I’ll be more careful in the future, the next woman that wants to make me a hot meal and bring a cold drink, or expresses a desire to have kids or is nice, I’ll kick her A$$ to the curb cause this is the oldest trick in the book.

Any guys out there in VJ land, I hope you read this. If your girl has done any of these things; you better dump her now, cause she’s only playing you. If she does nothing for you and is a b.tch, she’s a keeper.

I forgot to add something to my post--the fake blood on the sheat she flonted in front of his mesmorising eyes. C'mon, a virgin...RU KIDDING ME? If you wee that special that she kept herself pure for her american in shining visa-sorry i ment armour--she'd be in the curch right now getting married TO YOU!!!

speaking from experience? Oh Sh.t that was you in the closet. I remember hearing a noise, but I was too busy too pay it any mind. And come to think about it, I remember seeing some saran wrap under the bed next to a little vile. She must have made a fake hymen too.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

Your analysis is quite good. It does seem that she did do something like this.

Thanks for pointing it out for me in such a nice way. I had NO idea until you came along that this is what she did. Thanks very much, without your insightful vision I would never have come to this realization. You are so smart, your parents must be very proud.

Women, experienced in the sack or not, know what men like and how to play them. All they gotta do is watch TV. If she was some feminist type, I wouldn’t have been with her in the first place. Damn, to think about it, every girl I’ve had a relationship with did most of these things. They all must have been playing me. I’ll be more careful in the future, the next woman that wants to make me a hot meal and bring a cold drink, or expresses a desire to have kids or is nice, I’ll kick her A$$ to the curb cause this is the oldest trick in the book.

Any guys out there in VJ land, I hope you read this. If your girl has done any of these things; you better dump her now, cause she’s only playing you. If she does nothing for you and is a b.tch, she’s a keeper.

*I cook. I've been doing it since I was 21, when I moved out of my grandmother's house (she raised me after my parents passed away). I think I'm actually a preety decent cook. Jvk thinks so too.

*I hug and kiss Jvk every chance I get.

*I want to have 4 kids. He thinks it's a little much, we are still negotiating. But then again, we are still young and want 2-3 years to ourselves before we bring babies into the equation.

*but most importantly...I'm a proud Argie :yes:

I know you are hurting. I honestly do. But it's like when women get burned by some jerk of a guy and say "all men are the same"....don't fall into generalizations that don't do you or anyone any good.

It honestly sounds like this was a big case of cold feet, 7 months apart is a long time. She could have stayed with you until she got her papers, but she didn't, which doesn't really fit a visa fraud scenario.

Hope things get better for you, and that you realize that every person is an individual case and don't generalize.

Caro

ps: but Jvk wasn't my first...maybe that makes the difference :whistle:

ps2: all that I said at the beginning is true, however I also study and work and would die of boredom if I had to stay around the house all day (just me, nothing against it....I'm just an active typical gemini). Jvk and I met while working for the same company, and the reason we decided to establish permanent residence in the US is that I don't have direct family in Argentina while he has his family in the US. I was just trying to make a point.

***Justin And Caro***
Happily married and enjoying our life together!

It is so funny that when a MAN talks about virginity, some women get ALL bent out of shape. Why would she give it to you? She gotta give it to somebody, why not me. Its not the holy grail you know. Let me pose a question, how many of you (women) are married to your "first"? I would venture to say maybe a high of 10%, if that. Honestly, preferably I like a woman that has a few notches on her belt. Usually a lot more fun and exciting. Don't want to marry a woman that has notches going around the whole length of her belt either.

Maybe, at the time, she thought I was "the one". Or, she did this to seal the deal to sucker me in. Or maybe it was a little of both. Or the poster is correct and that in the throws of passion, I was so blinded by lust and pleasure that I missed her sprinkling some (fake) blood on my member. Who knows. The fact still remains that I was played. But, I deserved it being the bad U.S. man, wanting to take advantage of this girl and making her my sex slave/maid.

I'm actually glad I didn't marry my first. Decisions made when you are younger can be very bad ones in hindsight. And notches on a belt shouldn't matter.

As to the OPs ex-fiance, was she as conniving as some of the pictures here paint? Was she a complete saint who got cold feet? Did she leave to give support to her friend in her time of need? Did she string him along for a visa? With the tangents that this post is going off on, why not start speculating that the ex-fiance is having an affair with the mailman or even with Sarah's son (with all the silly things said, I'm amazed someone hasn't suggested this already... sorry if I got this post mixed up and she doesn't have one, I've been reading through it over several days).

The answer to that is we will never know the truth... even the OP may never know, unless she contacts him and comes clean, and if he does find out he is under no obligation to fill us in on his findings. Speculation gets out of hand and I see this post degenerating greatly into a he said (the OP) / they said (the VJ posters speculations)... and some of the stuff I'm seeing seems downright personal.

As if the OP didn't have enough to think about at the moment without people pulling scenarios out of thin air.

Cheryl

06/2005 Met Josh online ~ 02/2006 My 1st visit to the US ~ 09/2006 2nd US visit (Josh proposed) ~ 02/2007 3rd US visit (married)

04/2007 K3 visa applied ~ 05/2007 Josh's 1st UK visit ~ 09/2007 4th US visit ~ 02/2008 K3 visa completed ~ 02/2008 US entry

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

04/2008 AOS/EAD filed ~ 05/2008 Biometrics ~ 06/2008 EAD recv'd ~ 08/2008 Conditional greencard

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/2010 3rd wedding anniversary ~ 06/04/2010 Apply for lifting conditions ~ 06/14 package delivered ~ 07/23 Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.