120 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 hour ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Give it an hour or two and it should be there. And congratulations 🎊 another speedy one 😁

You were 100% right - just took a little bit for the actual document to be uploaded. Now they just need to slow down a little with the oath ceremony 😅

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Wow some fast ones.

unfortunately nothing here in SF 🤣

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Liyah02 said:

I’m also a German citizen and we are deploying in September. I thought I had to wait until the law in Germany goes in effect (6/27) to apply for naturalization? Can I still start with the 319b application process? Please help!!! 

You absolutely can apply already. The only thing you can't do before 6/27 is swearing the oath.

On 5/6/2024 at 7:40 AM, Katyaaa said:

HI! Do you mind sharing which USCIS office did you file at? 

I'm in a kind of tricky situation: I've been an LPR for over 5 years, and my husband has qualifying employment abroad, so we both live in Qatar. I'm not sure which USCIS office to choose for my N-400 INA 319(b) processing, as I would need to get a new passport and return back to Qatar right after my naturalization. Trying to choose an office that is familiar with cases under section 319(b), that has a relatively fast processing times, that I can fly to to get my interview and same-day Oath ceremony, plus it has to be near a Passport office to get my passport right away. 😅

Any advice from any of the members of this community with similar experience would be greatly appreciated! 

Philadelphia!

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

I apply online on 04/17/2024 and immediately it display the documents of the receipt and reuse biometrics. 

I have a misdemeanor which was expunged and dismissed.  I hope i get my interview as fast as other people here.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Polilla said:

I apply online on 04/17/2024 and immediately it display the documents of the receipt and reuse biometrics. 

I have a misdemeanor which was expunged and dismissed.  I hope i get my interview as fast as other people here.

You're at least one step ahead of me. Still no biometrics news for me 🤣

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Greece
Timeline
Posted (edited)

Hey guys, I just found the April filers group, thank you for starting this.

I finally submitted my N400 (3 years marriage-based) on April 17th by mail. Lawyers insisted that it's better proof in case USCIS messes up anything and loses your case file. It only took them 10 days to send the NOA so I didn't mind that. 

My VJ timeline is updated if anyone wants to take a look, I think I will be transferred to the St Louis field office since I and my wife live here. We had been waiting for my extremely straightforward I-751 case to be approved since Oct 16, 2021, before filling for N400, but then our attorney suggested to go for it. That's 2.7 years of waiting time for ROC, third-world country processing times here.

I am hoping for a quick process so I can travel without any extra stress (currently have 48 months extension and an expired GC) and start planning our lives without the fearsome of USCIS, CBS, and immigration complications.

Best of luck to all of us! Peace!

Edited by Anto_JE

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Anto_JE said:

Hey guys, I just found the April filers group, thank you for starting this.

I finally submitted my N400 (3 years marriage-based) on April 17th by mail. Lawyers insisted that it's better proof in case USCIS messes up anything and loses your case file. It only took them 10 days to send the NOA so I didn't mind that. 

My VJ timeline is updated if anyone wants to take a look, I think I will be transferred to the St Louis field office since I and my wife live here. We had been waiting for my extremely straightforward I-751 case to be approved since Oct 16, 2021, before filling for N400, but then our attorney suggested to go for it. That's 2.7 years of waiting time for ROC, third-world country processing times here.

I am hoping for a quick process so I can travel without any extra stress (currently have 48 months extension and an expired GC) and start planning our lives without the fearsome of USCIS, CBS, and immigration complications.

Best of luck to all of us! Peace!

I filed april  17. Same timeline. Best of luck too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
Posted (edited)

Is there a way To ‚bookmark‘ this thread on thr phone do I can see the newest posts?

Nvm i think i found the follow

Edited by AlenaNick

I-130

4/10/2019 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

4/18/2019  NOA1

9/25/2019 NOA 2 for I-130  (166 days) - no 129 or expedite.

11/07/2019 Received  NVC Case Number via Email and submitted the payments (same day)

11/23/2019 Submitted everything

12/19/19 DQ

02/04/20 Interview

02/10/20 Greencard fee paid

02/15/20 POE

10/01/20 Card in production

02/15/20 Move to the US

06/2021 Finally received Greencard

I-751 (Lifting Conditions)

01/2022 I751 sent

02/2022 NOA1 / Using old Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.