TBoneTX

"90-Day Fiancé" [Part 2]

36 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

This is the continuation thread for

https://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/672709-90-day-fiance-season-merged-threads/page/200/

which was closed because of its large size.  Be sure to continue unfinished conversations here!

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Well I watch part of the show today, the first time for a long time.

Crazy Red Haired lady on Santa Monica Pier

And the one who wanted her to be to fork out 5k for a Lawyer, if you want a Lawyer you pay for it.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Jasmine is bat sh$$ crazy. Has anger management problems too. Why Gino stayed with her is beyond me. They are a train wreck. 

Nicole, the red hair, married this Muslim man after knowing him like a week. She converted, but wanted to do and dress as she liked living in Egypt. That husband is very traditional. She's lived in Egypt twice, now thinks moving the husband to America will solve all their problems 🙄

Supposedly in Feb 2024 he was arrested for DV against the redhead. 

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Timeline

Jasmine I have seen before and well yes.

Nicole was new to me, well there had been prior ones if memory serves me right, and she does seem particularly odd,  I assume there is an interesting back story.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

• 2 weeks later...

As one of the 90 Day podcasts I listen to puts it about Nicole, "something happened on the way to heaven." As in, there is something very dark in her past, above and beyond the bizarre relationship she's in. Mahmoud is not the greatest human being, and a terrible husband, but at the same time she is actively trying to make him miserable, as if in payback for how traumatized she was in Egypt. (And if you watch that season, she looks like she's in shock half the time.) Her home is full of items seemingly calculated to rile him up, like pictures of naked women with luxurious downstairs hair, and Hieronymus Bosch's "Garden of Earthly Delights" as a shower curtain. (I actually kind of want that too, but all of my bathroom showers have doors, lol.) And then she wears clothing that is cropped -- but only slightly -- or has a small amount of exposed skin, knowing that Mahmoud will lose his mind. Yes, he needs to get used to her wearing clothing he doesn't approve of, but she is being needlessly provocative. 

TL:dr -- they both suck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Nicole and Mahmoud have been together for over 4 years IIRC.  His GC will be a full IR1, not a CR1. In some ways, I can empathize with her - she went to Egypt for some time, didn't adopt a hijab, but did cover herself because she refused to change 100% to fit the "acceptable" mold where Mahmoud was from.  I suspect had they been in a big center like Cairo, things would have been easier.  But when he's so enthralled with women wearing hijabs in the US and finds them so attractive, I have to question how in the he!! those two got married in the first place!  

Jazmine and Gino are a mess.  I'm surprised that she made it to the States.  The fact that he didn't put her kids on the K1 to come as K2's is rather dodgy and the fact that she didn't even attempt to work with him on the paperwork is a failing on her part.  Both are educated individuals.  He's an engineer and she was a school teacher.  There are no excuses for her not to be able to understand the forms Gino had to fill out.  

Anyone watch the tell all with Nutalie and Big Mike serving her divorce papers?  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Timeline

Anyone watch 90 Day: Love in Paradise?  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Of course I am! Have you seen any of the chatter about Kyle the Sperminator?? It's..... wild. Poor Anika. Also Luke and his teenage dream/cash drain Madelein; Shawn (who seems very sweet) and Aliyah (also sweet) dealing with something VERY heavy; and we still have yet to meet "he wants a threesome" couple Alex and Adriano. 

Hot Mess Bake GIF by NailedIt

Timeline

Timeline

Yup

If you have a favourite please join on in.

I'm currently watching Happily ever after. For some reason missed the start of Love in Paradise. 

I must say, I find it strange that Loren and Alex are featured now. Loren is having a mommy make over apparently, maybe they need the extra $ lol

October 31, 2016 I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

November 4, 2016 Received text case sent to Nebraska

November 10, 2016 Received Hard copy of NOA1

Loren and Alex are so boring! I mean, it's GOOD they're boring, because it means they have normal problems and are actually in a functional relationship. Let's face it, we don't watch these shows to see nice people like us having nice, normal, cross-border relationships. We are here for chaos! :lol:

Watch Love in Paradise, it's totally unhinged. This week's was even worse than last week somehow when it comes to Kyle the Sperminator. He thoroughly embarrassed his lovely girlfriend with what was one of the worst dates ever. He showed up in the same clothes he arrived in (unwashed), after exercising, to a nice restaurant. He then proceeded to slurp his food and bring the plates right up to his mouth, and said everyone knows only Europeans care about etiquette. Americans are from the new world, and we have new ways, and we don't care about any of it. Ani, his GF, was APPALLED. He also calls her "good girl" like she's a dog performing a trick well. RUN AWAY, ANI!!!!

On a TLC/Discovery related note, MILF Manor is back for season 2. I managed 2 eps of season 1 before I had to bow out. But... I can be tempted to watch an episode.

Timeline
13 hours ago, laylalex said:

Let's face it, we don't watch these shows to see nice people like us having nice, normal, cross-border relationships. We are here for chaos! :lol:

100% THIS!!!

I love it: "Americans are from the New World" 🤣

I couldn't do MILF Manor.  Maybe because I have teenagers?  I dunno but that's pushing it too far...

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Timeline
2 hours ago, mam521 said:

100% THIS!!!

I love it: "Americans are from the New World" 🤣

I couldn't do MILF Manor.  Maybe because I have teenagers?  I dunno but that's pushing it too far...

18 is a teenager