Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Updates as of now

16 Feb 2024 : Mailed I-751 by USPS 

20 Feb 2024 : Delivered 

22 Feb 2024 : Checked website uscis and it says received 

23 Feb 2024 : Text Message 

26 Feb 2024 : Money order cashed 

27 Feb 2024 : Extension letter and reuse biometric letter available online (Nebraska services center)

27 Feb 2024 : Case is being actively reviewed by USCIS

Edited by JustCallmeAL

6 hours ago, JustCallmeAL said:

Updates as of now

16 Feb 2024 : Mailed I-751 by USPS 

20 Feb 2024 : Delivered 

22 Feb 2024 : Checked website uscis and it says received 

23 Feb 2024 : Text Message 

26 Feb 2024 : Money order cashed 

27 Feb 2024 : Extension letter and reuse biometric letter available online (Nebraska services center)

27 Feb 2024 : Case is being actively reviewed by USCIS

Yeah same, today it changed to case is being actively reviewed with extension and biometric letter. From what I have read it is a standard update and people wait a long time after that.

Removal of Conditions (I-751)
2/17/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/20/24: I-751 packet delivered

2/22/24: Receipt Number available on USCIS Portal

2/27/24: Extension Letter Available Online, Biometric Re-use letter, "Case is being actively reviewed"

On 2/24/2024 at 1:38 PM, Afrikry said:

My credit card was charged last night at 9pm.

I’m now waiting for a text receipt notification.

Hopefully sometime next week.

Good morning everyone,

I received an update this morning for “case being reviewed”.

i contacted the live chat via Emma and was given the online access code for my case.

All 3 documents (receipt notice, biometrics reuse and acceptance notice) were in the documents tab.

Now, the long wait begins.

All in all, it took 25 days from the date I mailed my packet to all notices received.

i actually mailed the packet on the 90th day (green card expiration date).

6 minutes ago, Afrikry said:

Good morning everyone,

I received an update this morning for “case being reviewed”.

i contacted the live chat via Emma and was given the online access code for my case.

All 3 documents (receipt notice, biometrics reuse and acceptance notice) were in the documents tab.

Now, the long wait begins.

All in all, it took 25 days from the date I mailed my packet to all notices received.

i actually mailed the packet on the 90th day (green card expiration date).

Yeah the long wait begins now. What service center and your case number starts with IOE? I think all case numbers now are with IOE. 

2/27/24: Extension Letter Available Online, Biometric Re-use letter, "Case is being actively reviewed"

My status still says: "Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Sent" and hasn't changed since February 9th. At this point I'm not surprised or worried.

4 minutes ago, Verocopter said:

My status still says: "Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Sent" and hasn't changed since February 9th. At this point I'm not surprised or worried.

You haven't gotten case is being actively reviewed? What 3 letters does your case number start with?

2 minutes ago, stag said:

You haven't gotten case is being actively reviewed? What 3 letters does your case number start with?

Nope, only the case was received message. I have a IOE receipt number like everyone else.

4 minutes ago, Verocopter said:

Nope, only the case was received message. I have a IOE receipt number like everyone else.

Hm, that's strange, I thought "actively reviewed" usually comes a few days later after received message. 

2 minutes ago, stag said:

Hm, that's strange, I thought "actively reviewed" usually comes a few days later after received message. 

I guess not?! Who knows. I'm happy I got my 48 month extension letter in the mail and that's all that matters to me right now. Everything took longer for me, maybe that's just one of those delays. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
2 hours ago, stag said:

Yeah same, today it changed to case is being actively reviewed with extension and biometric letter. From what I have read it is a standard update and people wait a long time after that.

Yeah after this, we just need to chill and wait. I hope our progress are RFEs-free. May I know what's your service center ?

12 minutes ago, JustCallmeAL said:

Yeah after this, we just need to chill and wait. I hope our progress are RFEs-free. May I know what's your service center ?

Seems I got Texas Service Center. 

1 hour ago, Verocopter said:

I guess not?! Who knows. I'm happy I got my 48 month extension letter in the mail and that's all that matters to me right now. Everything took longer for me, maybe that's just one of those delays. 

Online statuses hardly mean anything, especially the big old lie that is “case is actively being reviewed “ so I wouldn’t worry at all. 

Can someone confirm to me when it's allowed to apply for N400? 

This is my understanding:

You may apply up to 90 days before your third anniversary of becoming a permanent resident (resident since date on GC) if you have been married continuously to same US citizen for 3+ years. Plus, you must have lived at least 3 months in the same USCIS district. 

Edited by stag

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.