oğuz11

K-1 visa sponsor

13 posts in this topic

Hii friends , ı am reasrching for sponsor .My fiancée's 2023 tax transcript was insufficient. I am now thinking of going to the consulate interview with my fiance bank account statement. How can I get a response if I add my account statement in Turkey? Is there anyone who has experience in this regard? thank you for your answers

1 hour ago, oğuz11 said:

Hii friends , ı am reasrching for sponsor .My fiancée's 2023 tax transcript was insufficient. I am now thinking of going to the consulate interview with my fiance bank account statement. How can I get a response if I add my account statement in Turkey? Is there anyone who has experience in this regard? thank you for your answers

What do you mean by adding your account in Turkey?

4Current statement regarding the sponsor's account, the date the account was opened, and the current balance of a bank official

Can the sponsor confirm its commitments to the applicant by using a bank account statement?

Can I present my bank account statements at the consulate appointment? Will they take my bank account statements into consideration?

12 minutes ago, IWander said:

What do you mean by adding your account in Turkey?

Timeline

Current statement regarding the sponsor's account, the date the account was opened, and the current balance of a bank official

Can the sponsor confirm its commitments to the applicant by using a bank account statement?

Can I present my bank account statements at the consulate appointment? Will they take my bank account statements into consideration?

3 minutes ago, oğuz11 said:

Timeline

Current statement regarding the sponsor's account, the date the account was opened, and the current balance of a bank official

Generally speaking, self sponsorship is not widely considered as an option.  It has been reported on occasion that it can be done in the UK but have never heard it as a possibility in Turkey 

2 minutes ago, IWander said:

Generally speaking, self sponsorship is not widely considered as an option.  It has been reported on occasion that it can be done in the UK but have never heard it as a possibility in Turkey 

I am a United States K-1 visa applicant.  My fiancée's tax transcript was insufficient.  Our current plan is to find a new sponsor, but my consulate appointment is almost there.  What kind of feedback will I get if I go to the consulate with my fiancée's account statement?

A statement from a bank official regarding the Sponsor's account, the date the account was opened, and the available balance, and other evidence sufficient to establish that the Sponsor has the financial ability to fulfill its commitments to the applicant for an indefinite period of time.

My sponsor's bank account statement in 2023 seems sufficient. Can I get positive results with this document?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
33 minutes ago, oğuz11 said:

I am a United States K-1 visa applicant. My fiancée's tax transcript was insufficient. Our current plan is to find a new sponsor, but my consulate appointment is almost there. What kind of feedback will I get if I go to the consulate with my fiancée's account statement?

A statement from a bank official regarding the Sponsor's account, the date the account was opened, and the available balance, and other evidence sufficient to establish that the Sponsor has the financial ability to fulfill its commitments to the applicant for an indefinite period of time.

My sponsor's bank account statement in 2023 seems. sufficient. Can I get positive results with this document?

Please. Posting the same question multiple times isnt going to get you an answer faster  😓

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I self sponsored.

I have not come across it in Turkey. I think it is highly unlikely.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, oğuz11 said:

I am a United States K-1 visa applicant.  My fiancée's tax transcript was insufficient.  Our current plan is to find a new sponsor, but my consulate appointment is almost there.  What kind of feedback will I get if I go to the consulate with my fiancée's account statement?

My sponsor's bank account statement in 2023 seems sufficient. Can I get positive results with this document?

The I-134 asks for income and assets for both the beneficiary and the petitioner.  With a combination of the petitioner's income (you say is insufficient but not by how much), and both petitioner's and beneficiary's liquid assets in US dollars, you may be OK, but it is hard to predict without the specifics.  Read the I-134 and the I-134 instructions very carefully.  Attach evidence of the assets (bank statements).  A joint sponsor would be safer, but if you don't have one, hope for the best.  Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
20 minutes ago, carmel34 said:

The I-134 asks for income and assets for both the beneficiary and the petitioner.  With a combination of the petitioner's income (you say is insufficient but not by how much), and both petitioner's and beneficiary's liquid assets in US dollars, you may be OK, but it is hard to predict without the specifics.  Read the I-134 and the I-134 instructions very carefully.  Attach evidence of the assets (bank statements).  A joint sponsor would be safer, but if you don't have one, hope for the best.  Good luck!

Have you seen someone pull this off?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.