ghostinthemachine

I-751 ROC Filers - January 2024

128 posts in this topic

On 1/23/2024 at 8:45 AM, peacefullsoulever said:

@m.b1YES the tracking number says this image.png.1af2e6bda12b3df3504f02db7e319116.png

Mine was delivered on 01/22, they charged my credit card on 24th, case showed up online this morning. Same lockbox, same person signed

Hi Everyone,

ELGIN lockbox:

Package sent:                                        01/19/24

Package received :                                01/22/24

Payment processed:                             01/24/24

Case on USCIS online account:           01/25/24 (case was received and a receipt notice was sent)

Just checked and mine's the same. Another IOE receipt number just like our AOS too. No texts (we attached a G-1145), check appears to not be cashed yet and no notices uploaded in my online account yet either, but assume that means the package itself made it in one piece thank god.

01/19/24 Sent to Phoenix Lockbox

01/22/24 Received by USCIS

01/25/24 "Case Was Received And A Receipt Notice Was Sent" per my USCIS account

asdf

20 minutes ago, ghostinthemachine said:

Just checked and mine's the same. Another IOE receipt number just like our AOS too. No texts (we attached a G-1145), check appears to not be cashed yet and no notices uploaded in my online account yet either, but assume that means the package itself made it in one piece thank god.

I was expecting to see the notice online, but nothing yet. Hopefully it will show up. 

Our case so far:

1/16/24 - packet sent to Phoenix lockbox via USPS

1/19/24 - delivered (NOA receipt date)

1/24/24 - text from USCIS with IOE receipt number

1/25/24 - check payment cashed/posted on bank app

event.png

36 minutes ago, peacefullsoulever said:

guys any suggestions what should i do i dont understand where they dump my package, people who sent after me got reciept and i am stuck here its so frustrating. please help.

When did you send your package? What does the tracking say? Seems like you don't have a timeline filled out yet. 

asdf

Joining this thread to enjoy the long waiting journey ahead.

Package sent: 1/16/24 (Phoenix Lockbox)

Package received: 1/20/24

Case received with IOE number (notified via text): 1/25/24

Check being processed: 1/26/24

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Timeline Update

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

But I haven't gotten any mail yet.

It's a long long journey till i find my way home to you

I-751 Timeline

1/3 Filled I-751 and Sent on 1/10

1/17 Got USCIS IOE#.Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.

1/23 Check cashed

1/26 Case Tracker update :Biometrics appointment was scheduled.

2/2 Received Bio appointment in mail and rescheduled the bio appointment online

2/6 Received  NOA and extension letter in mail

2/7 Done Bio in person and status changed to "Actively reviewed"

On 1/25/2024 at 11:34 AM, Trese said:

Our case so far:

1/19/24 - delivered (NOA receipt date)

I just checked my USCIS account and the NOA/extension and Biometrics reuse letters have been uploaded. Now waiting for them to actually come in the mail.

Slight revision of our timeline:

1/19/24 - delivered (Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.)

1/26/24 - Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Service Center: Nebraska

Edited by Trese
additional info

event.png

1 hour ago, peacefullsoulever said:

@ghostinthemachine i sent on 9th , ups tracking says delieverd

So 2.5 weeks since then - that in itself isn't necessarily a cause for concern based on what I've seen flicking through some older threads. I'd perhaps get a little concerned if it's been 4-6 weeks and you haven't heard a peep based on the above. Also - how did you pay? If by check, has it been cashed? If by CC, have they charged your card? Do you have an online account from previous USCIS dealings? If so, have you checked wether the I-751 has automatically populated on there? And are you utilising Informed Delivery to see incoming mail?

asdf

On 1/25/2024 at 8:18 AM, ghostinthemachine said:

Some updates from my end:

01/25/24 "Case Was Received And A Receipt Notice Was Sent" per USCIS account

01/26/24 Receipt notice uploaded online; biometrics re-use notice uploaded online; status changed to "actively reviewed"

Check not cashed yet from what I can tell. No sign of the extension notice in my account just yet either. Receipt notice came from the California Service Center.

asdf

Update on my side, as well as a weird upload(?)

1/19/24 - package sent with USPS to Phoenix AZ

1/22/24 - delivered to PO Box

1/23/24 - Case was received and a receipt notice was sent

1/26/24 - text from USCIS with IOE receipt number

No notices/receipt or anything on the portal, however, in the "Your Upload" part in Documents, they've uploaded a random page from my stack of document...did anyone get something like that on their end as well? 

Edited by mochiswan

1 minute ago, mochiswan said:

In the "Your Upload" part in Documents, they've uploaded a random page from my stack of document...did anyone get something like that on their end as well? 

Pretty normal for IOE cases from my experience. I can only see about 25 pages from our circa 400 page submission this time around 🤣.

The same happened with our AOS back in 2021, but they definitely had our whole submission based on what our IO said to us when we dropped off the medical. So I wouldn't worry. Seems like an odd USCIS online processing quirk. 

asdf

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.