Ismail-1989

Ir1 refused under section 221(g)

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ismail-1989 said:

@Crazy Cat the mistake i made is i didn't bring more pictures and chat 💬 i told her i have them and she said send it to me 

CO Looks at the packet before the interview

Even if u had bought chats and photos,  the CO would have the time to read them and they don'to

U made many mistakes

Marrying on 1st trip 

not reading about red flag issues

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/red-flags-that-make-uscis-suspect-marriage-fraud.html

USC did  not research and show health care costs were available and she could afford a policy  so u would not be considered a possible public charge

no W2 for tax transcripts

it would be 1099 for the SSI and anyone retired would have 1099R and SSA1099

also needed but not mentioned is the sponsor(s) must show US residency proofs 

it will be an expensive project for either of u to print out all the chats for 3 years 

@JeanneAdil  so the bottom line is i have to send the documents that they require and wait for a decision 😔

it’s 4 years we have been together and that make us feel hopeless and sad 😞 

her sickle cells anemia is really bad and it makes me sad as a husband that i can not help her or even comfort her when shes crying and feeling pain trough the crisis I’m just being emotional now sorry 😣 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Is she also of Moroccan heritage?

How did you meet?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

8 hours ago, Ismail-1989 said:

@JeanneAdil it make sense but at least the consular should understanding the situation of my wife illness and saying to me i don’t believe in this marriage. 

What's the age difference?

Timeline
14 hours ago, Ismail-1989 said:

@JeanneAdil  so the bottom line is i have to send the documents that they require and wait for a decision 😔

her sickle cells anemia is really bad and it makes me sad as a husband that i can not help her or even comfort her when shes crying and feeling pain trough the crisis I’m just being emotional now sorry 😣 

If you are lucky to get chance for 2nd interview,  these sediments are what u need to express / it is rare to get 2nd interview in Casa embassy

I say rare as casa embassy doesn't usually give a 2nd one and  CO is against this union

Understanding sickle cell is important as your USC wife and/or u can address this issue to the embassy and she can send an email to embassy explaining this

https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/sicklecell/facts.html#:~:text=In someone who has SCD,shortage of red blood cells.

The following are 2 things to tell them she needs to avoid with her illness making it hard to spend more time with u

• Try not to get too hot or too cold   Moroc  is always too hot or too cold
  • Try to avoid places or situations that cause exposure to high altitudes (for example, flying, mountain climbing, or cities with a high altitude).

Your wife and u r upset normally but she can get proactive and explain her illness and maybe,  just maybe,  overcome the CO's issues

Timeline
15 hours ago, Ismail-1989 said:

Are u able to comply with the document issues?

1. Get a qualified US resident for joint sponsor?  NO must be done by your wife

2. Print out all chats for 4 years? Printer at home?  again ,  i would say probably No

these things must be done by the USC /she needs to be proactive

she should join VJ and we can explain the process and what she needs to do 

she also needs to understand that questions raised by the VJ community Like your ages are for us to understand the whole situation and why CO said fraud

answer questions and possibly get help

otherwise the petition faces a denial and she will have to overcome these same issues in a NOID (notice of intent to deny) when the case is returned to USA In about 6 months

Timeline
On 12/13/2023 at 2:41 PM, Ismail-1989 said:

@JeanneAdil it make sense but at least the consular should understanding the situation of my wife illness and saying to me i don’t believe in this marriage. 

CO understands and knows the quality of life for sickle cell

You need to know it and understand what it means for u and your wife and the quallity of your marriage 

CO's not only think of the USC but are suppose to protect both.  In this case ,  u may see a NOID that states ,, the USC expects u to be her caregiver or a similiar statement.

https://www.google.com/search?q=life+expectancy+for+sickle+cell&rlz=1C1JPGB_enUS833US833&oq=life+expectancy+for+sickle+cell&aqs=chrome..69i57.12996j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

No matter what u think is right,  a CO can deny a visa for anything that raises a red flag  issue

1.  marrying on the 1st visit

2.  income is not sufficient /  embassies can even reject a joint sponsor

Again,  your wife is the one who has to come up with the chats for 4 years and the joint sponsor  with limited time to do this so she should join here and get advice and let  us know if she will continue the process for the visa.   Many USC's do not.

I applied K1 in 2009 , denied

married 2010 and we finally got our visa in 2015  after 5 trips to Morocco spending 9 months there 

Timeline
46 minutes ago, Ismail-1989 said:

@JeanneAdil i think you understand everything here can you go on private chat.

yes    send me private message on my profile

• 1 month later...
On 12/13/2023 at 9:11 PM, JeanneAdil said:

believe me,  I would like u 2 to be successful but do not be surprised to get notice of NOID as CO already said marriage is not bona fida (in her opinion but that is all that counts in an immigration interview)

follow advice and meet more /prove your marriage is for the right reasons that is love 

and be ready to refile with a qualified joint sponsor-USC or LPR

Non of that happened the visa was issued after i worked on the other documents needed from the consulate, i took one week to issue the visa. 

i really freaked out but i got my strength together and i proved that i can be with my wife. 

good luck for similar situations like me 🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.