Aeroplane

August 2023 I-751 removing condition filer

54 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Things are moving along well for us, got work permit already. See our timeline for details.

Much better than the VJ and USCIS own estimates, but VJ estimates are based on timeline analysis and not everyone fills theirs in.

32 minutes ago, Sam Burns said:

Things are moving along well for us, got work permit already. See our timeline for details.

Much better than the VJ and USCIS own estimates, but VJ estimates are based on timeline analysis and not everyone fills theirs in.

Sounds like you are doing Adjustment of Status and not Removal of Conditions (which is where you posted this)?

On 8/21/2023 at 9:44 PM, fetom said:

I sent the package on August 7th;

Delivered on August 8th;

Text messages on August 11th (IOE);

I received the letter with the online account code on August 15th;

And today (August 21st), I received the extension letter (48 months).

On my account, I can see that they scheduled a biometric appointment, but I haven't received that letter yet.

Did any of your letter say your old biometric used?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Indonesia
Timeline
On 8/21/2023 at 9:44 PM, fetom said:

I sent the package on August 7th;

Delivered on August 8th;

Text messages on August 11th (IOE);

I received the letter with the online account code on August 15th;

And today (August 21st), I received the extension letter (48 months).

On my account, I can see that they scheduled a biometric appointment, but I haven't received that letter yet.

Where is your service center?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
On 9/1/2023 at 5:20 PM, JKLSemicolon said:

Sounds like you are doing Adjustment of Status and not Removal of Conditions (which is where you posted this)?

Ach yes sorry thought I was in the I-485 topic post K1

On 8/24/2023 at 10:40 AM, An&Je said:

Wife (US Citizen) is submitting our packet today! Finger's crossed we get the interview waived. 

Submitted leases, purchase letter from current home, bank statements from marriage start to now showing joint accounts, some from UK and some from US and some ancillary stuff (Our confirmed application to host an exchange student(s) this school year, flights to London last year and a local trip to Portland this year)

August 24 - Package sent

August 25 - Case received 

August 29 - Credit Card charged

August 30 - Text message with Case number

September 1 - Biometrics Appointment Was Scheduled

No letters yet, not even online code.

7 minutes ago, An&Je said:

August 24 - Package sent

August 25 - Case received 

August 29 - Credit Card charged

August 30 - Text message with Case number

September 1 - Biometrics Appointment Was Scheduled

No letters yet, not even online code.

Too soon, extension letters can take 4-6 weeks to arrive by mail. In your case, you can expect all three letters (online code, extension, biometrics) to arrive within few days of each other. Computer status updates are much faster than USPS.

On 8/28/2023 at 5:26 PM, Aeroplane said:

Finally I am in, phewww

Sent on 08/14

check cashed on 18

Waiting for number to arrive in mail..

Got the letter of extension. I wonder how long it will take. 4 months.. An educated guess 🤓

Edited by Aeroplane

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 8/23/2023 at 7:01 PM, werdna said:

We received our 48 month renewal letter today, dated 8/17/2023.

August 9th - Package sent

August 10th - Package Delivered 

August 15th - Text message with case number

August 16th - Check cashed

August 22nd - Received I-797C USCIS Account Access Notice

August 23rd - Received I-797 48 month extension letter

September 5 - Received notice that they will reuse the biometrics so no need to go to an ASC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.