Guest Ramin Azixi

The Case Number Entered Is Currently Unavailable

43 posts in this topic

Guest Ramin Azixi
2 hours ago, SalishSea said:

You’re about to get suspended, so suggest you dial back the hostile language.

Perhaps if you step back and really look at the situation from our perspective, you will see why it screams FRAUD.

Putting in every DOB on the 365 day calendar to see if it’s “yours” is like trying random numbers for an ATM PIN.   You’ll never guess it, and eventually the system locks you out.

With due respect Sir/Madam,

I'm not getting my words back dear.

Don't waste my time trying to explain why Afghans don't remember thier DOB's, Third world countries suffering from war don't have proper record-keeping to keep DOBs.

Afghans got thier IDs before 2018 with only year of birth mentioned on that.

No birth certificates.

Here people value death more than life so why bothering themselves remembering the date of birth.

No birthday parties though.

Most of the people's recorded DoBs in thier recent passport or documents are either on 1st January or on 22nd March which is the first day of the first month of the Solar calender.

When apllying for the DV most of the people who don't have any birth certificates, Electronic ID cards which are issued in recent years, or thier passports. They just add a month or day in the application randomly and if they are smart enough they will keep that and by that day and month they will process another documents like Birth certificates, Electronic Id's and passports.

Now! The OP has forgot that exact day and month by which he has applied, to be honest people even don't have the capability to apply for themselves so obviously one of his friends who know English has applied for him and he also doesn't remember that day and month. 

I know that CEAC site has it's own logical reosons in the back-end that freezes the case of someone trying to enter with the wrong information and It should be likewise.

Now that the case has been blocked, there must be a possible way to get access thier case again, If there is not, anyone else with wrong intentions to prevent anyone going to US can block anyone elses case by trying multiple wrong entries. Am I wrong??

My wise friends! I'm neither doing any fraud and nor it is so easy to go instead of someone else.

All I'm asking is, If there is or not any legal verification process by which an applicant get verified to access his/her case again, kindly guide me.

Is it too much dificult to understand???

Edited by Ramin Azixi

3 hours ago, Ramin Azixi said:

Now! The OP has forgot that exact day and month by which he has applied, to be honest people even don't have the capability to apply for themselves so obviously one of 

All I'm asking is, If there is or not any legal verification process by which an applicant get verified to access his/her case again, kindly guide me.

Is it too much dificult to understand???

You answered your own question in your first post. 

On 6/3/2023 at 2:32 AM, Ramin Azixi said:

I sent an email to KCC stating this Issue with my case number, my name and my real DOB that is shown in my passport but the replied I got was this:

-----Thank you for your inquiry.

-----The date of birth you have provided does not match the case. Please resubmit your request with the correct information, as entered on your original entry, for KCC to properly assist you.

This is the verification process they use… 

14 minutes ago, Ramin Azixi said:

What if I have entered wrong DOB in my main application and now I don't remember what I have entered?

I answered the question (IMO) already 

On 6/3/2023 at 9:42 AM, Redro said:

Unfortunately you need the correct date of birth to access your submission.

And no one will tell you the information as you were responsible for maintaining the correct records. 

Hindsight being 20/20 you should have written the information down somewhere. 

Have you checked to see if maybe you kept a copy of your submission?

Have you tried the various dates of birth you have on other documents? Deciding to use a birth date that doesn't match your passport was probably not the best idea... but hopefully you will figure it out. Otherwise you will not be able to apply this year. 

I'm sorry OP. But if you won once. Hopefully you will win again next year. 

Instructions from DV- 2024:

You must provide all of the following information to complete your entry. Failure to accurately include all the required information will make you ineligible for a DV. 

1. Name – last/family name,first name, middle name – exactly as it appears on your passport, if you have a passport (for example, if your passport shows only your first and last/family name, please list your last/family name and then first name; do not include a middle name unless it is included on your passport. If your passport includes a first, middle and last/family name, please list them in the following order:  last/family name, first name, middle name). If you have only one name, it must be entered in the last/family name field.   

2. Gender – male or female.

3. Birth date – day, month, year.

4. City where you were born.

5. Country where you were born – Use the name of the country currently used for the place where you were born.

6. Country of eligibility for the DVprogram – Your country of eligibility will normally be the same as your country of birth. Your country of eligibility is not related to where you live or your nationality if it is different from your country of birth. If you were born in a country that is not eligible, please review the Frequently Asked Questions to see if there is another way you may be eligible.https://cl.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/104/DV-2024-Instructions.pdf

I could be wrong. And maybe someone will correct me... 

But because the birthdate you entered on the DV does not match the birthdate on your passport. And you have no documentation to show why you chose the random day. Even though you won... you are ineligible for a DV. 

Guest Ramin Azixi
7 minutes ago, Redro said:

I answered the question (IMO) already 

I'm sorry OP. But if you won once. Hopefully you will win again next year. 

Thanks dear, And just to make sure, Imagine I figured out the exact date of birth, What would be the procedure to unblock my case?

Is it the same as Unlock request for ds-260?

Guest Ramin Azixi
1 minute ago, Redro said:

Instructions from DV- 2024:

You must provide all of the following information to complete your entry. Failure to accurately include all the required information will make you ineligible for a DV. 

1. Name – last/family name,first name, middle name – exactly as it appears on your passport, if you have a passport (for example, if your passport shows only your first and last/family name, please list your last/family name and then first name; do not include a middle name unless it is included on your passport. If your passport includes a first, middle and last/family name, please list them in the following order:  last/family name, first name, middle name). If you have only one name, it must be entered in the last/family name field.   

2. Gender – male or female.

3. Birth date – day, month, year.

4. City where you were born.

5. Country where you were born – Use the name of the country currently used for the place where you were born.

6. Country of eligibility for the DVprogram – Your country of eligibility will normally be the same as your country of birth. Your country of eligibility is not related to where you live or your nationality if it is different from your country of birth. If you were born in a country that is not eligible, please review the Frequently Asked Questions to see if there is another way you may be eligible.https://cl.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/104/DV-2024-Instructions.pdf

I could be wrong. And maybe someone will correct me... 

But because the birthdate you entered on the DV does not match the birthdate on your passport. And you have no documentation to show why you chose the random day. Even though you won... you are ineligible for a DV. 

It's right!

But here in Afghanistan everything is possible.

The details of the identity documents can be changed just by a simple request.

2 minutes ago, Ramin Azixi said:

Thanks dear, And just to make sure, Imagine I figured out the exact date of birth, What would be the procedure to unblock my case?

Is it the same as Unlock request for ds-260?

Someone else encountered a similar issue of the case being blocked. 

Read the thread here:

Guest Ramin Azixi
16 minutes ago, Redro said:

Someone else encountered a similar issue of the case being blocked. 

Read the thread here:

Thank alot and I appreciate the responses of you and all other members regarding this issue.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ramin Azixi said:

It's right!

But here in Afghanistan everything is possible.

The details of the identity documents can be changed just by a simple request.

And this is what you're trying to chase. I saw this long ago........KCC to open your case and then you go around and make a ID to match. Additionally, if this was the case, KCC and US embassy should be aware that Afghanis don't record their DOB. Why not go to the embassy and get them to substantiate your claim to KCC? 

Do you have an Afghani ID? Isn't in your pocket? I'm pretty sure every adult in Afghanistan has one. If you have one, does it have DOB on it? 

Even in Biblical times, DOB were recorded. You're not gonna convince us that thousands of years later and in modern times, noone is recording DOB in Afghanistan. You're bluffing. 

DV are per year fiscal year. If you've spent 365 days already trying to figure out what you used on the winning entry, I'm sure that year is gone. :pop:

You're not as smart as you think you are regarding this DOB shenanigans. And abusing people on this forum won't help you. Go to embassy and have them help you contact KCC instead. Keep us posted. 

Mike-E-ing 

Edited by Timona

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ramin Azixi said:

----Go to embassy and have them help you contact KCC instead.----

I just need this much of your response not the others.

All those 365 days you mentioned and you hadn't thought of this? 

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Guest Ramin Azixi
18 minutes ago, Timona said:

All those 365 days you mentioned and you hadn't thought of this? 

No. If I knew this, I wouldn't be here looking for your advice.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Thread locked to further replies do to TOS Violations. Admin action taken. DO Not restart this thread in any shape or form.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.