Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Saturday ES report, see man:

Both itineraried ESs yielded the take, see man:

-- ice-scraper = $1, deal man

-- heating-pad*, sharp scissors = $Many ($2+2+1), deal man

*without the stupid kill-timer, worst concept ever man

Total = $Many ($2+2+2)

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Thrilling Saturday non-ES report, see man:

We and Mini-B. slept in, zzz Two Guys man.

Breakfast was late, corn dogs* for Mini-B. nothing for us man.

*one of the major food groups, si man

Lunch was toucans (onecan each) of S+Ms, ingest Two Guys man.

Our attempted siesta was hosed by the Landscape Mexicans on the street, :ranting: we man.

Din-din was burnt pork ends (Aldi) and tater tots (Aldi), ingest Two Guys man.

There were precisely Many (2x2x2x2 +1) tater tots for each of us, nicely divisible man.

The TTs tasted excellent when mingled with the BBQ sauce of the pork ends, agree Two Guys man.

Mini-B. high-Many'd (high-[2+2+1]'d) us afterward, another winning Two Guys din-din man.

We then went to the J.J. Watt Charity Softball Game, Two Guys activity man.

The teams were Current Texans vs. Texans Legends, current/former players man.

The line of cars to get in was backed up onto the highway feeder, good grief man.

Nevertheless, we got to see most of the Home Run Derby, some pretty good blows man.

The weather was perfect, Many degrees F. but overcast with breeze, dodge the monsoons man.

Stadium was very full, Many,000 capacity man.

Several amazingly hot rubias were in attendance, note we for later harem-recruitment man.

We bought a "bottomless popcorn" for $Many -- si man, $Many -- rip-off man.

The stuff is intentionally oversalted to make eaters buy overpriced drinks, blatant act man.

We had only 2 fills of said popcorn bucket, rip-off price per unit man.

However, this made Many (one Manyzen + 2) popcorns for Two Guys week, pad our totals man.

The Texans Legends beat the Current Texans Many-to-1 ([2x2x2x2 +2]-to-1), wipeout man.

There were 2 inside-the-park home runs, legitimate man.

We left just before the Many'th (2x2x2 -1th) inning, beat the crowd out man.

Mini-B. seemed very well pleased with the excursion, pleased wee man.

We dropped Mini-B. at the casa and headed out to grocery for Mama T-B., needed Sunday man.

We returned in time for a much-needed shower, Clean for Gene we man.

Ex-Mrs.-T-B. texted us multiple times to ask "everything OK huh man," helicopter-mommy ex-she man man.

We answered that we'd been kidnapped by the malos**, ransom required man.

**Hispanic baddies, prevalent throughout south-of-border Western hemisphere man

Ex-she man responded, "But are you home, huh man," respond ex-she man man.

We answered that the malos accepted Venmo, Zelle, and PayPal, pay now or regret it forever man.

Mini-B. still coughing, we hate that for him and in general man.

He's loopy-tired but still awake in his room, almost midnight man.

He'll be a wreck for our Sunday visit to Mama T-B., assuredly man.

It was a great Two Guys day, conclude we man.

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
10 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Saturday ES report, see man:

Both itineraried ESs yielded the take, see man:

-- ice-scraper = $1, deal man

Wow, you are so lucky.  Those are rare and pretty much impossible to find in my area.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I feel like I am living in a zoo.  We always have a lot of rabbits around the house, and today I saw the smallest bunny I can remember seeing.  

Yesterday I saw a tortoise in the far back yard that is living under an old "parts" car.  He was well out in the clear and I wanted to get a picture of him but left my cell phone in the house.  Ran back to the house to get the phone and ran back to where he was, no more than a minutes time, and he was long gone.  Couldn't believe it.  Well today I saw him again today and as soon as he saw/heard me he turned around and VERY RAPIDLY returned to his hiding place.  Never knew a tortoise could "run" that fast.

Yesterday I found a black snake entering my garage.  Shooed it away.  My bad for leaving garage doors open.  Today the doors were open as I was starting to clear out an area of the garage where there are boxes, tools, etc, and what did I see?  A pair of black snakes in the garage.  Looks like I am hosting a family of snakes.  😲 

Then there is another issue with a bumper crop of poison ivy this year.  I'll start working on that problem next weekend.

FYI, when you run over poison ivy with your lawn mower it just spreads like crazy.

If at first you don't succeed, then sky diving is not for you.

Someone stole my dictionary. Now I am at a loss for words.

If Apple made a car, would it have windows?

Ban shredded cheese. Make America Grate Again .

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.  Deport him and you never have to feed him again.

I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.

I went bald but I kept my comb.  I just couldn't part with it.

My name is not Richard Edward but my friends still call me DickEd

If your pet has a bladder infection, urine trouble.

"Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow."

I fired myself from cleaning the house. I didn't like my attitude and I got caught drinking on the job.

My kid has A.D.D... and a couple of F's

Carrots improve your vision.  Alcohol doubles it.

A dung beetle walks into a bar and asks " Is this stool taken?"

Breaking news.  They're not making yardsticks any longer.

Hemorrhoids?  Shouldn't they be called Assteroids?

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

If you suck at playing the trumpet, that may be why.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Neonred said:

Wow, you are so lucky.  Those are rare and pretty much impossible to find in my area.

Whether you're being sarcastic or not, Bro G., we make it a point to keep two -- one in the garage, one in the T-B.-mobile's trunk, si man.  Who cares if we need it once in a blue moon, conclude we man.

One winter years ago when we had to park outside, we needed not only the ice-scraper, but a couple of panfuls of boiling water to soften the ice so that we could scrape it, remember we man.

Timeline

Thrilling Sunday report, see man:

It was Many-o de Mayo, Mexican holiday man.

Visited Mama T-B., visit Mama T-B. Two Guys man.

Mama T-B. wanted help changing cartridges in her inkjet printer, those are nothing but headaches man.

Mini-B. was recruited for this, with help of an online tutorial, scope wee man and senior she man.

Mini-B. grasped the essence right away and proceeded, bad move man.

Mama T-B. wanted to see the entire video and went aysheep regarding the premature action, aysheep senior she man.

Of course, what Mini-B. did worked, but not satisfactory to Mama T-B. because the entire tutorial wasn't viewed, aysheep senior she man.

Then, the test-pattern wouldn't print the pink color, how important is this man.

Mama T-B. began fretting about missed instructions, defective cartridges, or both, aysheep senior she man.

We were recruited to diagnose this, like we know any more than anyone else about it man.

We found several tutorials but not to Mama T-B.'s liking, no man.

We ended up the bad guy in this entire episode, can't win man.

Mama T-B. donated several of the week's desserts to Mini-B., as usual man.

Mama T-B. donated a lunch allocation to Mini-B., pick up on way out man.

It was enchiladas, beans, & rice, Many-o de Mayo theme man.

On our way to the T-B.-mobile, it began to monsoon, recurrent pattern all day man.

Mini-B. got mad at us for needing a restroom visit before retrieving lunch, peeved wee man.

At the casa, Mini-B. consumed the enchiladas, ingest wee man.

He then wanted desserts, ingest Many (2+1) -- si man, Many (2+1) -- of them wee man.

We consumed the rice/beans and the Manys Leches ([2+1] leches) dessert, ingest we man.

At the end, we had Many (2+2+1) -- si man, Many (2+2+1) -- empty styrofoam containers, garbage man.

We eventually conquered the Many (2+1) laundry loads, victorious we man.

Our attempted siesta was thwarted by incoming texts from ex-Mrs.-T-B., no zzz for we man man.

Din-din was Many (2 Manyzen +1) mini-tacos from Costco, ingest Two Guys man.

Mini-B. expressed approval, full week of acceptable Two Guys din-dins concocted by us man.

Ex-Mrs.-T-B. was returning (with the Rojo) from a conference in Orlando, return ex-she man man.

Cousin Mini-B. came to her casa to receive Mini-B., recruit ex-she man senior wee man man.

We dropped Mini-B. a bit early, betwixt monsoons man.

Of course, Mini-B. forgot something in our casa, retrieve and return we man.

We still got to watch AFV, practically mandatory man.

Miu immediately became questioning and needy, where's Big Bruddah man.

We had to spend considerable time mollifying distressed miu, mollify we man miu man.

Ex-Mrs.-T-B. phoned us late to express her fed-uppedness with Mini-B.'s pre-bedtime behavior, irked ex-she man.

We agreed and told her what we do, semi-effective man.

Ex-Mrs.-T-B. is prohibiting his phone use in the bathroom from now on, probably sensible man.

We want to do this but are reasonably effective with use of constant badgering/yelling, OK for now man.

Mini-B. has no sense of time and is Siamese-Twinned to his phone, :girlwerewolf2xn: man.

We have a doc appointment Monday afternoon, renew Rx's and ask minor questions man.

We hope to hear about our Inglish grade on the recent assignment, pins-&-needles we man.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
13 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Whether you're being sarcastic or not, Bro G., we make it a point to keep two -- one in the garage, one in the T-B.-mobile's trunk, si man.  Who cares if we need it once in a blue moon, conclude we man.

One winter years ago when we had to park outside, we needed not only the ice-scraper, but a couple of panfuls of boiling water to soften the ice so that we could scrape it, remember we man.

I'm highly entertained by this.  Most native Houstonians have no clue when it comes to "winter".  Scraping windows is the least of the worries.  Properly inflated tires with tread are an issue.  Having windshield washer fluid that isn't frozen solid is an issue.  Having skills to drive in slick conditions is many, many million percent an issue!  

Thursday was dramatic for us.  Left for the gym at 6:20am, things were fine.  Left the gym at 7:30am and things were not fine.  Stopped at the stoplight and texted hubs that the skies were tornado skies - green in color and that the lightning was too intense for Kid2 to go stand at the bus stop for skool.  By the time I got a couple of blocks from home, the skies opened up.  I had a hard time backing into the driveway because I couldn't see due to the rain.  Amazingly, the trash guys had already been through and picked up the trash.  Regardless, I couldn't go rescue the trash can because the rain was ridiculous.  

Got drenched coming the 10ft into the house.  Then, we had a downburst, but I thought it might have been a tornado as things came hurling at the window and heard the low thud of a giant branch coming down from one of the oak trees.  7:48am the power went out.  We have a whole home generator, which was good because it was out for 10 hours.  We have another house in the neighborhood and the power was out there for 2 days... . Needless to say, Kid2 did not go to school.  

Kid1 was stranded at school with no power.  It was raining too much and the streets were too flooded to go and rescue said child.  They apparently did classes by phone flashlight.  Eventually, we were able to go on a rescue mission, but there was still a lot of high water that required the truck's clearance.  

The rain was intense all day.  Between bands, we went to investigate.  The trash can I failed to rescue somehow landed between the next door neighbor's cars in their driveway.  The neighbor across the street had a section of fence come down.  Neighbors 3 doors down had a pine tree collapse part of the garage roof and land on the elderly next door neighbors house (where my trash can landed) and the ones 2 doors down from them had big oaks land on the house.  

The branch from our tree was a large one (about 14" in diameter where it broke from the main trunk) and luckily didn't hit the neighbor's house behind us.  It did damage the fence, but we planned to replace the fence already and had been rained out the weekend we were going to do it a few weeks back.  Once the rain finally died down in the later afternoon, we got out and cut the whole thing up, loaded it into the neighbor's trailer and cleaned up the rest of the mess.  

At one point, a tree had downed across the main boulevard that took out the basketball net at the main POA park.  The fire department had to come remove it to clear the road.  Lots of downed trees and damaged houses.  

More storms came Friday night/early morning.  Skool had already been cancelled because tons of areas were flooded out.  we went out and cleaned up 2 reasonably sized branches in the elderly neighbor's yard.  They had to wait for the other neighbor's insurance to help get the pine tree off of the house.  

Saturday was fine.  We finished taking the whole fence between us and the neighbors down and extended the temporary fencing. We had to go help some friends out who live in the same neighborhood after they had a lightning strike VERY close to the house and it fried some low voltage electronics and killed one of the kitchen GFCI's.  The GFCI saved the all important coffee maker, though! 

Hubs will head out today to grab the posts and concrete we need to start the new fence.  It's supposed to be reasonable for the next couple of days, so we'll pick away at it with the neighbor.  He's a fairly skilled firefighter but says he's never built a fence before.  We told him it's pretty easy so he's all game.  

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 FAQ

Montreal IR-1/CR-1 Visa spreadsheet: follow directions at top of page for data to be added

Timeline
8 hours ago, mam521 said:

I'm highly entertained by this.

Well, of course, coming from the Arctic version of North Dakota, si and eh mam ma'am.

8 hours ago, mam521 said:

Properly inflated tires with tread are an issue.  [...] Having skills to drive in slick conditions is Many,000,000 percent an issue!  

We have often feared having the imprint of a Ford FManyMany0 in our rear bumper, si and eh and sigh mam ma'am.  And percentage precised, si and see and :bonk: mam ma'am!

9 hours ago, mam521 said:

Thursday was dramatic for us.  [...]

Quite a report, si mam ma'am.

1.  Most Canadians aren't used to Texas weather, no and eh mam ma'am.

2.  This is what you get for living on the Yankee side of I-Many, si and eh and :bonk: mam ma'am!

Many.  Your Many -- si man, Many -- P-math errors are egregious, :bonk: mam ma'am.

However, we were wondering how and whether you made it through, relieved we man.

He's a fairly skilled firefighter

Regarding skill in this field, you either or you ain't, si and see mam ma'am.

he's never built a fence before

Use screws and not nails, important tip mam ma'am.

Timeline

Thrilling Monday report, see man:

We got to bed at Many a.m. but awoke before the alarm, si and no zzz and :ranting:  man.

Lunch was onejar of gefilte fish* marked down from post-Passover, ingest financially savvy we man.

*we are going to hit more stores to look for more of this, quite a deal man

Attempted siesta thereafter had no prayer, si and no zzz and :ranting:  man.

At Many p.m., went to doc to investigate hosed "good" wrist and hosed knees, awristed development we man.

Rx is for Many mg of prednisone, :dance:  :dancing: man.

All body parts but our adrenal gland** agree that prednisone should be one of the major food groups, si man.

**which unfortunately has veto power, sigh man

After doc, we went to a down-closing "One-Penny-Less-Than-$1" store and got random stuff at slight-to-decent discount, financially savvy we man.

Din-din was toucans of Chef B. Beefaroni, ingest we man.

A much more effective siesta was interrupted by an infernal automated call from the pharmacy with "an update on your prescription," :ranting:  :girlwerewolf2xn:  :bonk:  man.

Miu rejected the fancy soft miu-food from the above store, spoiled miu man.

We must try to catch her for the vet on Tuesday morn, fingers crossed we man.

Mini-B. got a "1" in his Band solo & Band ensemble, highest ranking man.

No word yet on our Inglish grade, no man.

Mama T-B. is aysheep-mad because Uncle T-B.'s home-health-nursing outfit is still calling her rather than us about Uncle T-B.'s appointments et al., It Runs Downhill man.

Party with the rubias after late TV news, cavort we man.

Timeline

Special Miu report, see man:

Miu awoke us by sitting on our chest to demand breakfast, adamant miu man.

We drag-footed until almost time for vet appointment, calculate we man.

We served miu her miu-breakfast, serve we man miu man.

We immediately seized miu and threw her into miu-carrier, devious we man.

Miu screamed in outrage, outraged miu man.

Fortunately no skool zones at this hour, opportune man.

Got screaming miu to vet, chauffeur we man miu man.

Miu got all-wheel manicure, weeks past due man.

Doctor examined miu, examine she man miu man.

Doctor shot miu with FC-whatever, hissing miu man.

Doctor shot miu for rabies, hissing miu man.

Doctor proclaimed miu completely healthy and in great shape, healthy miu man.

Doctor provided info on how to amuse bored indoor mius, apparently endemic man.

We shall later post the link to the item recommended, helpful we man.

We paid $Many00 -- si man, $Many00 -- for the exam/shots/manicure, :ranting: we man but necessary man.

Got miu back to casa, vocally objecting miu man.

Miu leapt from miu-carrier and briefly re-inspected casa, is this where I belong huh Daddy man man.

Apparently-satisfied miu resumed breakfasting, this time uninterruptedly man.

Miu has been much calmer ever since, just like after every manicure man.

This is all over until time for next manicure, probably a couple or Many months man.

Timeline

Thrilling Tuesday non-miu report, see man:

After miu saga, went to favorite large thrift shop on discount day, expedition for we man man.

Got 2 pants for Mini-B. and 2 pants for us*, purchase we man.

*we are unfortunately over-corpulent, :ranting: we man

With discount, we saved $Many ($2x2x2 +2+2+2), financially savvy we man.

Lunch (and, ultimately, din-din) was at favorite Chinese buffet, both "girlfriends" there man*.

*and no, Bro G., neither is any more attractive than they ever have been, no man

We consumed Many (2+1) plates heaped with chicken & beef, ingest we man.

Then went to Costco Business Center for Many (2+1) items, purchase we man.

After shower, siesta'd for a glorious hour, uninterrupted zzz finally for we man man.

Arose and dressed (in new thrift-shop pants) for Mini-B.'s Band concert, self-attire we man man.

Ex-Mrs.-T-B. came for us with Mini-B., carpool we man with ex-she man and wee man man.

They had been fighting, obviously man.

Ex-Mrs.-T-B. was mad at Mini-B. for not telling her the concert details, mad ex-she man man.

Mini-B. was mad that ex-Mrs.-T-B. didn't know them, 2 e-mails about them man.

Mini-B. continued to be mad about lugging his heavy saxophone all over the place, mad wee man man.

Furthermore, MIni-B.'s expensive shoes & deodorant had been stolen from his gym locker, theft man.

The atmosphere was so toxic that no soothing comments from us would have helped, that bad man.

After Mini-B. went to his practice room, ex-Mrs.-T-B. expressed thoughts to us, off-urinated ex-she man.

"If we didn't know about the concert, he would have never told us, no man," said ex-she man man.

"He has no sense of time, whether skool or Band or bedtime or waking up, no man," said ex-she man man.

Mini-B.'s concert went well, as expected man.

However, he didn't know where to wait for us, forgot about usual place man.

Ex-Mrs.-T-B. went to the ex-Mrs.-T-B.-mobile and began driving the parking lot, safari ex-she man man.

We saw and met up with Mini-B., see we man wee man man.

Ex-Mrs.-T-B. drove past us twice as we shouted at her, oblivious ex-she man man.

Mini-B. was completely off-urinated by the time we stopped her, perhaps understandable man.

We insisted that we go for ice cream, try to salvage some mood man.

We drove-through'd Dairy Queen and slurped our purchases in the parking lot, slurp man.

We and Mini-B. were still slurping as ex-Mrs.-T-B. drove us back, si man.

Mini-B. not in a much better mood, pretty powerful when uncorrectable by ice cream man.

We were off-dropped at the casa and told Mini-B. that we'd see him tomorrow for Two Guys eve, si man.

We hate to envision the scene after they returned to ex-Mrs.-T-B.'s casa, egad man.

No word in response to our text of inquiry to ex-Mrs.-T-B., no man.

We wonder how to handle all this, ideas solicited man.

Timeline

Scintillating Wednesday repartee, yawn man.

-----

Thrilling Wednesday-on-Thursday report, see man:

Took Mama T-B. to doc caucus, rather quick man.

Afterward, offered to take her to Aldi or Dollar Tree, offer we man.

Mama T-B. opted for a large supermarket and to stay in the T-B.-mobile, we shop man.

There were Many (2+2) items on her list, si man.

We had to make Many (2+1) -- si man, Many (2+1) -- consultation calls to Mama T-B., :girlwerewolf2xn: man.

Other customers were probably wondering what the intensity was all about, sigh man.

If asked, we would explain that Many00% precision was mandatory, particular senior she man.

After off-dropping Mama T-B., we warshed the filthy T-B.-mobile, Clean for Gene we man.

We were stuck in line for Many minutes while a clerk tried to up-sell the guy ahead, :ranting: we man.

By this time, it was 2 p.m., si man.

We had consumed nothing all day, no ingest we man.

It was too late for even a snack before up-picking Mini-B., conclude we man.

We opted to siesta, zzz we man.

Of course, an infernal recorded call plus a text came in during our attempted siesta, :ranting: we man.

Mini-B. was in an OK mood after skool, mild surprise man.

He chose BK* for din-din, fine with starving we man man.

*bought WUOC, financially savvy we man

Din-din was heartily consumed, ingest Two Guys man.

Mini-B. agreed to a legitimate movie night, didn't have an extra one on Saturday man.

We saw The Ridiculous Many (2+2+2), very good indeed man.

Many (2+1) Costco popcorns were consumed, apply to next Two Guys Week total man.

After off-dropping Mini-B., we went to a Walgreens, errand we man.

As we arrived, a departing customer approached us, si man.

He offered to fix a long-term scratch-&-dent in the T-B.-mobile within minutes, si man.

He wanted $Many, but he accepted $Many plus the chance for referrals, financially savvy we man.

The repair was indeed done during our few minutes in the store, as promised man.

He said to wipe off the goop in about an hour, just done man.

Except for one small dimple, it looks as good as new man.  :dance: 

Far, far cheaper & quicker than a body shop, financially savvy we man.

We then went to another place on another errand, errand we man.

We found Many cents (2x2x2x2x2x2 + 2x2x2x2 + 2+2+1) cents in the parking lot, successful Bu$ine$$ Typhoon we man.

It was a pretty good day, conclude we man.

Timeline

Thrilling Thursday report, see man:

Today was the Many'zenth ([2x2x2 +2+2]th) anniversary of euthanizing Miu T-B. #1, sigh man.  We wanted another Many (2x2x2 +2) years with her, sigh man.  The crawling/toddling Mini-B. laughed and laughed when he pulled her tail, whee wee man.  It's said that when one enters Heaven, every pet that you ever had in your life comes running to meet you, si man.

We first performed an errand to help someone, assistive we man.

Lunch was at Hartz Chicken Buffet, passed by it and stopped we man.  We consumed Many (2x2x2 +1) pieces, ingest mostly thighs man.  We were displeased when the buffet pan was refilled after our Many'th ([2x2x2 -1]th) piece, get your timing right man.  This visit was nowhere near as subpar as previous ones every couple of years that have reminded us why we don't go more often, observe we man.

From there, we got the T-B.-mobile annually inspected, then went to get the sticker, si man.  The scratch/dent repair of last night looks good enough that a casual inspector would notice little or nothing, good man.

After showering and finally truncating an ill-timed "daily lecture" phone call from Mama T-B., we sped to our eye exam, Better To See You With man.  We made a spectacle of ourself there, hee hee man.  Rant, see man:  the medical part was covered by insurance but the refraction part would have cost us $Many ($Many00 - 2+2+1) -- si man, $Many ($Many00 - 2+2+1) -- so we will get that part done in Mexico in a couple of weeks, financially savvy we man.

After somehow T-B.-mobiling back to the casa with dilated pupils, we siesta'd for a glorious hour-plus, zzz we man.

Din-din was onecan of Aldi sliced carrots, ingest we man.

We just brushed the holiest dickens out of current Miu T-B. and served her bonus miu-treats and a juicy din-din, appreciate mius during their all-too-short lifespans man.  When she later comes upstairs with her feather-roller, damned right we'll play with her as long as she wants man.

We have itineraried 2 ESs and whole-subdivision GSs for Friday, itinerary we man.

Timeline
Posted (edited)

Thrilling Friday report, see man:

We did not leave the casa till almost sundown, various reasons man.

1.  We self-slothed (cool new word, whee man) until noon, slothful we man.

2.  We got phone calls thereafter, deal with calls we man.

Many.  We had to do associated research, research associatedly we man.

Many.  At some point, we needed to lawn-mow, need we man.

Lunch was onecan of beef stew, ingest we man.

Weather looked like rain, several drops fell man.

We decided to siesta* to see what weather would do, see we man.

*unsuccessful because of phone call and miu interested in feather-roller play**, :girlwerewolf2xn: man

**after we had offered Many times earlier, unconvinced miu man

After up-giving on siesta, we mow-lawned, industrious we man.

Job consumed Many (2+1) sweatbands, awful man.

We needed to recover under ceiling fan for half + half-of-half an hour, recover we man.

Finally left the casa to grocery at Aldi and elsewhere, grocery we man.

Din-din was probably 2 "everything" bagels from Aldi, ingest we man.

We will hit the afore-itineraried ESs/GSs on Saturday, plan we man.

Oh, and Mini-B. qualified for the Honors Band for the next skool year, :dance: man.

Edited by TBoneTX

Timeline

Saturday ES/GS report, see man:

We attended both ESs and probably half-a-Manyzen or 2x2x2 GSs, attend we man.

Only the first ES yielded the take, see man:

-- Many (2+1) dinner forks, teaspoon = free, heavenly man

Total = $0