theflyhigh

Missing documents from Online USCIS account?

12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Geekosnap said:

Does anyone know if this Documents section on the USCIS online account supposed to be empty? I thought we would be able to see the notices/letters sent so far. This is the first time i have been assigned with an online case number.

I received the online access code in the mail yesterday.

1114963476_Screenshot2023-05-21at10_54_38PM.thumb.png.365374f799baedf6473443ebd5f3b833.png

I believe that part isn’t empty only if you file and upload everything online. If you sent everything by mail, then it will be empty.

6 hours ago, SP&DT said:

I believe that part isn’t empty only if you file and upload everything online. If you sent everything by mail, then it will be empty.

Ahh got it. Lol not sure what is the use of creating and getting online access code then? I thought accessing notices/letter would have been a better feature.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Geekosnap said:

Ahh got it. Lol not sure what is the use of creating and getting online access code then? I thought accessing notices/letter would have been a better feature.

I am unsure. My AOS and K1 are on there (I can’t remember whether I put them in manually or not) and they’re empty - status is current of course - but I filed my i90 online and it has all of my uploads and their notices. Maybe it’s a good idea to have your cases there and it should get updated as they progress

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Hijack post in an unrelated thread have been removed from that thread and merged to this existing thread. Please do not post questions about your own case in other member's threads and only post that questions once.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

54 minutes ago, Geekosnap said:

This account will be there for you for all processes so if you a N-400 or I-90 online those letters and notices will show up there, on a separate heading. You can also check the status of your case on your online account although you don't need one to do so.

event.png

Current processes:

I-751 regular ROC (SRC)                                       N-400 3 year marriage based (IOE)

Jan 17 2023 - Received                                       Jan 22, 2024 - Submitted online 

Jan 23, 2023 - NOA + 36 months extension     Jan 22, 2024 - Biometrics waived

Apr 12, 2023 - 48 months extension letter        Mar 6, 2024 - Interview scheduled for Apr 11 COMBO I-751/N-400!!!!

Completed:

I-90 for lost GC (IOE)

Sep 6, 2022 - Received

Sep 14, 2022 - Case is Being Reviewed

Feb 6, 2023 - Card is being produced !!!!!!!!!!

Feb 13, 2023 - Out for delivery/Return to sender 😠

Mar 6, 2023 - Re-mail request

Mar 9, 2023 - GC delivered!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, jackiegringa said:

This account will be there for you for all processes so if you a N-400 or I-90 online those letters and notices will show up there, on a separate heading. You can also check the status of your case on your online account although you don't need one to do so.

For I-751 case its not showing any notices/letters mailed so far. Is that expected?

4 minutes ago, Geekosnap said:

For I-751 case its not showing any notices/letters mailed so far. Is that expected?

As the other poster already mentioned, only online petitions have the documents and notices on your online account. If you mailed your I-751 that will not show up there.

event.png

Current processes:

I-751 regular ROC (SRC)                                       N-400 3 year marriage based (IOE)

Jan 17 2023 - Received                                       Jan 22, 2024 - Submitted online 

Jan 23, 2023 - NOA + 36 months extension     Jan 22, 2024 - Biometrics waived

Apr 12, 2023 - 48 months extension letter        Mar 6, 2024 - Interview scheduled for Apr 11 COMBO I-751/N-400!!!!

Completed:

I-90 for lost GC (IOE)

Sep 6, 2022 - Received

Sep 14, 2022 - Case is Being Reviewed

Feb 6, 2023 - Card is being produced !!!!!!!!!!

Feb 13, 2023 - Out for delivery/Return to sender 😠

Mar 6, 2023 - Re-mail request

Mar 9, 2023 - GC delivered!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.