JojoandTomas

MAY 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

1,017 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Hi 👋 48 Days passed from NOA2 Jun/26/23 letter and 12 Days Aug/03/23 from NVC Receiving my Case from USCIS. NVC responded yesterday to my inquiry from last week that they have my petition form, but they haven’t entered it in to the system. When it is entered after that they will provide me with my case number. When you think I will get it ?????

Thank you everyone!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏🙏

Will wait for some good news 🗞️😀😀😀

Good luck everybody

On 8/11/2023 at 2:38 AM, Darko-Emily said:

I agree. The embassy should get our emails from NVC and then contact us BUT here at least, they require us to fill in DS-160 so they can send us a PACKET 3. It's literally on the embassy's website but it is very hard to find. It took me some time until I could find a lot of information about our embassy. 

Lets face it Sarah, this was never going to be easy, we all knew it from the start. There are no clear instructions anywhere and if not for the experiences of other people we wouldn't be able to finish everything properly. It was this forum, YouTube and a couple of other websites that helped us prepare initial I-129 packet and then everything else. 

Right know I am waiting on the embassy to process DS-160 and contact me. They should reach out in a couple of days, hopefully. I am almost done with our documents. If anybody has a question, feel free to post them here so everybody can see. 

I talked to someone from a phone number on the embassy site. They say that NVC should be sending me the email, which is not what NVC said. So now I’m confused lol

2 hours ago, Tere2022 said:

I talked to someone from a phone number on the embassy site. They say that NVC should be sending me the email, which is not what NVC said. So now I’m confused lol

just got the letter from NVC notifying us the case number and that embassy will reach out.

…..

Timeline
8 hours ago, Kaan said:

Hi 👋 48 Days passed from NOA2 Jun/26/23 letter and 12 Days Aug/03/23 from NVC Receiving my Case from USCIS. NVC responded yesterday to my inquiry from last week that they have my petition form, but they haven’t entered it in to the system. When it is entered after that they will provide me with my case number. When you think I will get it ?????

Thank you everyone!!!🤗🤗🤗🤗🙏🙏🙏

Will wait for some good news 🗞️😀😀😀

Good luck everybody

For me it was around 74 days, if that can give you some idea

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

quick question- in the scenerio that our case gets shipped this wk, is there aaaaaaaaany possibility of them notifying us today or tomorrow? i think i'm full of wishful thinking at this point😄

5 hours ago, FilledesEtoiles said:

So just for an update. NVC confirmed our case was shipped on 1 August, still no email from the embassy... my sense of humour is getting really sarcastic these days ... 

I really hope you can hear back soon!

Today was a rough day for us. My eyes still burn from how much crying we both did. Does anyone else feel like the tension has increased 10-fold since getting to this stage? The finish line feels so close but yet still just out of reach. 

Wishing us all good luck and that we hear good news this week!!

Timeline
4 hours ago, ellentee415 said:

I really hope you can hear back soon!

Today was a rough day for us. My eyes still burn from how much crying we both did. Does anyone else feel like the tension has increased 10-fold since getting to this stage? The finish line feels so close but yet still just out of reach. 

Wishing us all good luck and that we hear good news this week!!

Yes I totally agree ! it is very hard ! Just check your Ceac status every  day, it will go into transit and then ready.

I will indeed be less stressed when I get that embassy notification ...

I wish us all so much luck !!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
11 hours ago, FilledesEtoiles said:

Yes I totally agree ! it is very hard ! Just check your Ceac status every  day, it will go into transit and then ready.

I will indeed be less stressed when I get that embassy notification ...

I wish us all so much luck !!

Hello, we are also in transit to Paris as of this morning.  Hoping to schedule as soon as possible.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.