TBoneTX

A Lesson in Corporate Wokeness: The Disaster After Making Aunt Jemima a Pariah

75 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
15 minutes ago, yuna628 said:

A gollywog is a racist caricature of a black person made up by other people to racially denigrate them. A trans person is a trans person. They are not a caricature. To make the leap you are is to say that a trans person is an offensive caricature of themselves made up by other people to racially denigrate them. Cross dressing for drag performances may be said to be a caricature and an art form, and it is one that is very old indeed.

Dylan is a bloke pretending to be a girl.

if this was for comedic effect I have zero problem, I grew up at the time of Monty Python, as a kid we went to Panto, no problem.

Monty Python never demanded people take them for real, we had jokes about the Spanish Inquisition but now Progressives are trying to impose it.

Dylan I find creepy not funny, now other’s reactions can be funny.

There is nothing liberal or Liberal about this, nor anything left. Progressive or Woke  are good terms.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Listening to LPR

All about GAC and it’s history

Obviously they are in favour

Now if someone suggested castrating rapists they would have a melt down but ok for children 

I saw a video of a drag queen story hour last year. There was a fat man in a wig and full makeup wearing pantyhose in the video. He lay face up on the floor and had several 4-5 year old children straddle his torso while he said "wiggle wiggle wiggle". This wasn't harmless entertainment for children, this was parents handing over their children to a pervert and thinking to themselves how open minded and progressive they are. 

Timeline
11 minutes ago, MarJhi said:

He is essentially wearing blackface. Acting like a cartoon character of a pre-teen girl and dressing up like Audrey Hepburn is nothing more than cosplay. Hair, makeup, dresses and acting silly aren't things that make a woman a woman (or a girl as he likes to pretend).

Also, who said anything about gay people? What does this have to do with gay people? 

My suspicion is that the people least happy about the T are the L and G.

All that work, all that acceptance and then they get sucked into this?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I will say this. The left, democrats, progressives, whatever label they want to attach themselves to aren't afraid of anyone on the opposite side of the political spectrum. They are FAR more fearful of people on their own side because if you stray off the narrative on any subject you will be cancelled, eaten by your own. That is why you never see anyone on that side call out the perversion you see at some of these drag queen events involving men doing burlesque performances in front of small children. In this world of tribal politics there is no room for diversity of thought in their tribe, you are all in or you are cancelled, and that cancellation is more unthinkable to them than anything that will happen to Budweiser. 

Timeline

This is actually nothing new, look at historical authoritarianism, the longer you are in the movement the more likely you are to have something you can be accused of as wrongthink, now Stalin would have them shot or sent to the Gulag.

Classic power play as long as human history.

Timeline

I used to take the view that such stories were fake until proved otherwise, they are usually proved otherwise

The thing that never happens seems to happen a lot

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I used to take the view that such stories were fake until proved otherwise, they are usually proved otherwise

The thing that never happens seems to happen a lot

Well the girls on the Penn swimming team commented that they thought their transgendered teammates was into girls.  I wonder how they determined that.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
2 hours ago, yuna628 said:

A gollywog is a racist caricature of a black person made up by other people to racially denigrate them. A trans person is a trans person. They are not a caricature. To make the leap you are is to say that a trans person is an offensive caricature of themselves made up by other people to racially denigrate them. Cross dressing for drag performances may be said to be a caricature and an art form, and it is one that is very old indeed.

I'll make an example here: if I, the CEO of one of the most important brands in the world decided to put a conservative activist or cause on the cover of a product which caused massive backlash and global outrage. It led to people storming the grocer, ripping product off the shelves, setting fire to it, led the nightly outrage-monger news show, caused celebrities to start loading up crates and shooting them, to the point it caused me to change direction within a week, apologize for no reason, and hire whatever gigantic liberal the mob preferred? You would say this is a bad thing.

That is precisely more or less what is being done to Bud. Briefly it happened to Pearl Milling and Ben's too. Those brands were willing to stick with whatever tiny shred of principles they had. To me, in this Bud just ends up looking dumb by caving. Regardless of if a pride flag is branded on a product or not, a trans person, a person that is very different from you may end up using the same products you do. Because ultimately we are all human. For the people that have been crying all week about this, they have got bigger problems than a can of beer.

You don't know the person, so you don't know what their public and private persona is. All you see is what you see in public. Gay and trans people do not mock me or my femineity. They do not threaten my existence or my happiness as a person. If they do to you and others, that might be something to seek help about.

So what you are saying is that the Leftist activists are intolerant of other ideas, and can be violent?  You are right, the Leftist activists are all but blackmailing these companies and the CEOs are hoping their silent brand loyal customers will forgive them.  Maybe they will, maybe they won’t.  The Left and their identity politics grift is starting to get really old.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

and here in leavenworth kansas, someone who identifies as a "woman" has created quite a stir on tik tok for making

threats towards anyone who stops him from using the woman's bathroom.   "she" is apparently a former firefighter......

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

Well the girls on the Penn swimming team commented that they thought their transgendered teammates was into girls.  I wonder how they determined that.

In a Non VJ friendly signaling way?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

https://www.tiktok.com/@tara_vs_tw/video/7204791323180813610

She makes some interesting content.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Folks, some truly excellent discussion in this thread.  We have another thread or two for trans/gay/etc.; might we keep this thread centered on corporate wokeness?  Gracias.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline