JojoandTomas

APRIL 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

370 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Bh_sarah said:

Your case may update to "in transit" starting next Tuesday or Wednesday (shipping week, see calendar on the first post of this thread).
The "in transit" to "ready" should be just a few days, but depends on the embassy.

Thank you for this Sarah.

I also want to give an extended thanks for all the help you've given on these threads, including the NOA2 thread !

Hope the rest of your immigration journey goes smoothly !

Good Morning,

I was able to schedule the interview for August 8.  I just want to make sure that we have all of the documents.  

1.  DS-160 Confirmation Page

2. 5x5 cm photographs ( we bought 4 copies)

3. Bring physical passport and copy of biographic page

4. Birth Certificate from Venezuela

5. Police Certificates from Argentina and Venezuela

6. I-134 financial support form and additional evidence of my salary and assets

7. Addiditon evidence of relationship (recent photos)

She has not been previously married nor in the military etc.

Thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello fellow thread members. Im curious, those of you that checked your visa status after receiving your case #, did you ever see this status? Does this status have any particular meaning?

image.png.9eb9a6d02325c070ee5396a66d283b63.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Shane-Debby said:

Hello fellow thread members. Im curious, those of you that checked your visa status after receiving your case #, did you ever see this status? Does this status have any particular meaning?

image.png.9eb9a6d02325c070ee5396a66d283b63.pngYes, it means it hasn’t been shipped yet to your embassy. Hopefully by next week the next shipping would take place then it would read “in transit “ and in a few days “ready “

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, OsmanMCFC said:

Thank you for this Sarah.

I also want to give an extended thanks for all the help you've given on these threads, including the NOA2 thread !

Hope the rest of your immigration journey goes smoothly !

No worries at all!!
I appreciate your kind words! And wish you the same.
I think we will all have good news next week and have your cases ready sooner than later!

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Robert Frasher said:

@Bh_sarah @Shane-Debby 

I have a quick question.  Please see the highlighted below.  What do I need to send for evidence of the I-129F approval?

image.png.217fb06d84e5ebb3008bbaab523897cf.png

Hello Robert. I would think your NOA2 should suffice.

Timeline

@Robert Frasher Correct. It's the official notice from USCIS that your I-29F petition was approved and sent to the NVC.

Timeline

Yup! What @Shane-Debby said, gotta bring the NOA2 to the interview. In this case, seems like it's for the biometrics appointment but I don't trust my Spanish too much. I think a scanned copy/printed should suffice, unless you're already sending her other docs by mail.

Edited by Bh_sarah

NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

On 7/26/2023 at 8:07 AM, AbTb said:

Hey guys! Just wanted to share some insights on our end. Our NOA2 was April 6, 2023. We dont have an excat date as to when the Embassy recieved our case from NVC but I would assume it was around June 15-20, 2023 as thats when, via inquiry, we were provided our case number. July 6, 2023- our case was marked "ready" for interview. 

Our interview date is August 24, 2023 ( praying really hard 🙏 for a positive outcome) 

My Fiancé is an Indian national but has been residing and working in Dubai, UAE for the past 4.5 years hence we got our interview scheduled at Abu Dhabi . Had it been in India, it would have been a mess because the backlogs are excessive there. So excessive that a couple that got married in December 2019, spouse came back to the States and filed for their Spouse in February 2020, still has no insight on when their interview can be scheduled in India. 

Hi Congratulations to you guys. I am in the same boat she is in Dubai and I have applied for her March 2023 any idea when should I expect a call ? When did you apply ?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
26 minutes ago, samyy said:

Hi Congratulations to you guys. I am in the same boat she is in Dubai and I have applied for her March 2023 any idea when should I expect a call ? When did you apply ?

Hello there! I applied Dec 9,2021. You might have a longgg way to go. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, samyy said:

You don't get a call (if you meant that literally).
Please follow the thread below for March 2023 filers. This one here is for April NOA2s (approvals) and most of the people here are 2021 or Jan/Feb 2022 filers. You might see an approval on the online system starting January 2024.

Edited by Bh_sarah

NOA1:

Timeline
On 7/28/2023 at 9:31 AM, Robert Frasher said:

@Bh_sarah That was on the DS-160 and it refers to the interview.  So I went ahead and sent her the NOA2

Oh cool! I saw the "centro de atención al solicitante" and for us in Brazil this center is the biometrics center (apart from the embassy), that's why I assumed it was the same. Yep, she gotta take the NOA2 to the interview.

NOA1:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.