AJ2019

IOE Receipt Number for a I-751?

25 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

Has anyone gotten a IOE Receipt Number for a I-751 (removal of conditions) Mailed Application? We just received an electronic notification of a IOE Receipt Number, nothing in the mail, but other posts suggests that IOE numbers are only given to electronically filed applications?

Timeline
15 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Yes, I remember seeing people mentioning IOE on this forum for I-751.

Congratulations, you'll be able to see and download all notices in your myUSCIS account before they're physically sent to you.

Ohhhhh, did know this! Thank you, will definitely check!

Update: did check, nothing uploaded yet. I just see case histories of the prior applications for now. 

Edited by AJ2019

23 minutes ago, AJ2019 said:

Ohhhhh, did know this! Thank you, will definitely check!

Update: did check, nothing uploaded yet. I just see case histories of the prior applications for now. 

Did you add the case in your myUSCIS account? Did it ask you for some sort of access code after entering case number?

Edited by OldUser

Timeline
7 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Did you add the case in your myUSCIS account? Did it ask you for some sort of access code after entering case number?

Actually it did! Tried adding the account, but it does ask for an access code. I don't think we have that. If it doesn't get included in our notice letter, will probably request one.

4 minutes ago, AJ2019 said:

Actually it did! Tried adding the account, but it does ask for an access code. I don't think we have that. If it doesn't get included in our notice letter, will probably request one.

Once you add the case using code, you'll be able to download notices.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, TeddyFazBear said:

I think everyone is getting IOE case numbers for 751s now. 

Thanks, just was getting slightly concerned if I mailed to wrong address or they processed mine differently for some reason. 

We got an IOE number for our 751 as well! They'll send you the access code in a separate letter. And you can see your service center on the NOA1.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Fenja said:

We got an IOE number for our 751 as well! They'll send you the access code in a separate letter. And you can see your service center on the NOA1.

This is really helpful! thank you!! I know to be on a lookup for 2 letters now!

my case was just automatically added to my account probably because I had IOE cased for EAD and AP before. Never received a letter with the code. However, my DOCUMENTS tab have been empty eversince. NOA received 3/20 . 

Im seeing a lot more recently filed IOE cases being approved very, very quickly lately. Coincidence? Entirely possible…but the optimist in me says maybe they are changing how they do things and speeding this process up finally. 

Be interesting to see how cases progress in the coming weeks and months for us all!

Timeline
18 hours ago, TeddyFazBear said:

Im seeing a lot more recently filed IOE cases being approved very, very quickly lately. Coincidence? Entirely possible…but the optimist in me says maybe they are changing how they do things and speeding this process up finally. 

Be interesting to see how cases progress in the coming weeks and months for us all!

Yay! Definitely, looking forward that! 

On 3/22/2023 at 4:39 PM, TeddyFazBear said:

Meanwhile, our not IOE case filed ages ago is somewhere becoming a nice home for spiders.

*crying immigration tears

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.