OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

572 posts in this topic

On 5/22/2023 at 9:30 PM, Ali1999 said:

Congratulations to you and @appleblossom !! May I ask, were your cases at NVC or were they already at the consulate? Congrats again! 

Just FYI, the status has today changed from 'at NVC' to 'in transit', so that's 5 days after the IL.

Filed: E-2 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi all, updating on more recent timelines, for anyone going through this now!

My documents got submitted May 25.

Expecting DQ around June 16,

IL - July 16? ,

and Interview around September 1.

Will report back on the actual dates!:) 

On 5/24/2023 at 6:24 PM, Ali1999 said:

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

Just in case it’s useful, it now says ‘Ready’ and says it’s at the consulate as of today. So that’s about 10 days after receiving IL. Medicals tomorrow! 🙂

1 hour ago, Ali1999 said:

That's great to hear! Hope the medical went well today :)

All good I think - assuming we don't get a phone call in the next week or so re: the chest x-ray/blood test/urine sample anyway! Hopefully all clear though so interview next. 😁 

Edited by appleblossom

14 minutes ago, Justme_13 said:

Hi Jaz how was your interviee hope it all went well

You might want to tag him/her (use the @ symbol) so they get a notification and see your comment. I’m not sure who you mean so haven’t done it for you! 

Edited by appleblossom

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 5/31/2023 at 7:41 PM, appleblossom said:

All good I think - assuming we don't get a phone call in the next week or so re: the chest x-ray/blood test/urine sample anyway! Hopefully all clear though so interview next. 😁 

Thanks for sharing! Hope you will have a smooth interview!

Just curious, did you get the Interview Letter from NVC, or the consulate? I guess it is Consulate/Embassy.

@appleblossomI have my EB2 DQed April 6th in Stockholm, but still I haven't heard anything... I see some people in the same embassy got their Interview Letters on June 30th, and their DQ are after me (April 20th, May 10th). Should I worry about this? I am feeling quite nerverous, since Stockholm shouldn't have a backlog, and people DQ after me are getting interviews. 

6 minutes ago, Aaron2013 said:

Thanks for sharing! Hope you will have a smooth interview!

Just curious, did you get the Interview Letter from NVC, or the consulate? I guess it is Consulate/Embassy.

@appleblossomI have my EB2 DQed April 6th in Stockholm, but still I haven't heard anything... I see some people in the same embassy got their Interview Letters on June 30th, and their DQ are after me (April 20th, May 10th). Should I worry about this? I am feeling quite nerverous, since Stockholm shouldn't have a backlog, and people DQ after me are getting interviews. 

IL came from NVC (NVCAttorney@state.gov).

You haven't filled in your timeline, what is your Priority Date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.