OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

572 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, OnPoint said:

Hi, how long have you been waiting to be DQ'ed? 

NVC received my civil documents on 28th Feb, fingers crossed to be DQ by the end of next week. 

Do you think family visas have priority over EB-visas at the interview queue stage? 

On 3/8/2023 at 11:22 PM, OnPoint said:

Hi all!

I was DQ 4 weeks ago with EB2 NIW and am in the queue for an interview now. Any idea how long it takes to get an interview date this year at the U.S. London Embassy? PD is also current. 

Also, interview experience for EB2 NIW would the great. 

Thanks 

Did you get interview date yet?

On 3/9/2023 at 3:45 PM, CMingo said:

NVC received my civil documents on 28th Feb, fingers crossed to be DQ by the end of next week. 

Do you think family visas have priority over EB-visas at the interview queue stage? 

You should have been DQed by now?

1 minute ago, OnPoint said:

Still waiting just to get an interview date! How long do you think it will take in London? 

Other category are receiving interview letter within a week or so with interview date within 6-8 weeks. I have ot seen post or updates for eb2. I am waiting for your date to come for my reference :D

7 hours ago, snm2212 said:

You should have been DQed by now?

Nothing yet from NVC in regards to becoming DQed...hopefully soon!

Btw, I saw in another post that the last batch of ILs for London was sent on 1st March, @OnPoint you might be included in the next one! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.