Alex&Nayden

March 2023 NVC Submission

363 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Ramirez65 said:

Question for those who have been DQ'd - have you received your interview date yet?  For those who have, was your CEAC account updated or did you just receive an email with your Interview Letter?

All I remember is that after DQ, the CEAC graphic changed. 
image.png.867f1f90004685e70a7ad1430f902f49.png

From the above to the below. image.png.5c034d45201b4ba68cadfc23ecef0ea7.png

On 4/14/2023 at 4:08 PM, S&J@2020 said:

Usually from what I know, NVC sends you an appointment letter first with instructions as to what documents to carry,date and time of interview as well. The case in transit simply means it's on its way to the embassy. I wish you could join a group of people interviewing at your embassy. That way, you'll get firsthand info as to how things go there. Hope this helps.

Thanks! I am in a group of people at my embassy but because the interviews are so far behind there are not many in the group who actually waiting on an interview. 

I did get an email overnight saying my case has arrived at the consulate and I'm now on the waitlist for an interview. I also saw overnight they started allocating the next series of interviews so it shouldn't be too far away 🤞🏽

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Latvia
Timeline

Question: will status at NVC change to in transit before or after the interview date? Its second week  my case is at NVC and no movements. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
51 minutes ago, Margo2017777 said:

Question: will status at NVC change to in transit before or after the interview date? Its second week  my case is at NVC and no movements. 

It changes to "in transit" when the file's on its way to the embassy. NVC would by then have already notified you with an interview letter.

5 hours ago, S&J@2020 said:

It changes to "in transit" when the file's on its way to the embassy. NVC would by then have already notified you with an interview letter.

That's not true 100% of the time. 

My interview was expedited and although it said in transit/you've received an interview date, I had not received anything. Today my case arrived at the consulate and I'm now in a waiting list for an interview date. 

In transit doesn't necessarily mean you've received an interview date. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am late to joining this thread! Sorry all!

• I-130 Approved Feb 26
  • NVC Received March 3
  • Files submitted March 19
  • QC'd April 5

Andddd you wait lol. Fingers crossed Montreal starts picking up the pace!

Lol actually - I feel like maybe I was in this thread. I can't keep track anymore...

Edited by llcoolwil

Timeline
On 4/19/2023 at 2:37 PM, Straya said:

That's not true 100% of the time. 

My interview was expedited and although it said in transit/you've received an interview date, I had not received anything. Today my case arrived at the consulate and I'm now in a waiting list for an interview date. 

In transit doesn't necessarily mean you've received an interview date. 

Clearly an error. No need arguing over this. Just contact NVC/embassy for this to be rectified.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, llcoolwil said:

I am late to joining this thread! Sorry all!

• I-130 Approved Feb 26
  • NVC Received March 3
  • Files submitted March 19
  • QC'd April 5

Andddd you wait lol. Fingers crossed Montreal starts picking up the pace!

Lol actually - I feel like maybe I was in this thread. I can't keep track anymore...

I thought you didn't want to be added to the stats here, lol. Better late than never though, lol...You're welcome.

7 minutes ago, IRFUN said:

Nothing yet plus i am going to London next week as well just to be on the safe side to ask for my court record thing from the home country. But i will keep you updated. Thank you for all you do.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just got my DQ email this morning! 🥳

(Edit to tag you @IRFUN since i posted before I saw that you tagged. Ty for taking such good care of the list for us march folk!) 

Edited by HaeZee
words

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.