483 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

03/06 - Package sent to Phoenix Lockbox

03/07 - Package received and sent notice

03/09 - Case Received and ORN #

03/10 - Check been cashed

03/11 - Case status “Actively being reviewed”
03/18 - Received receipt notice and reusing biometrics.

Waiting for the NOA1.

This is for my wife i-751 that we sent

Edited by p.dang

Hi All,

March 9, 2023: Delivered package USPS to PO Box in Phoenix

March 15, 2023: Check Cashed (1001 (Converted ACH) USCIS PHOENIX PAYMENT)

It's been 10 days since the package was delivered and 4 days since the check was cashed.  In my application I had sent the G-1145, E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance.  Has anyone experienced it taking this long to get a notice text message and/or email confirming that they are reviewing the case?

Thanks

On 3/18/2023 at 9:10 PM, p.dang said:

03/06 - Package sent to Phoenix Lockbox

03/07 - Package received and sent notice

03/09 - Case Received and ORN #

03/10 - Check been cashed

03/11 - Case status “Actively being reviewed”
03/18 - Received receipt notice and reusing biometrics.

Waiting for the NOA1.

This is for my wife i-751 that we sent

Isn't your receipt notice your NOA1?

10 hours ago, OldUser said:

It is

I know. So was wondering why he's waiting for a NOA1 when he got the receipt notice already

30 minutes ago, TeddyFazBear said:

Someone just posted their timeline for 751 online earlier…10 days from submission to approval. 

Pretty amazing! Can only hope USCIS is maybe trying a better system for this to speed cases up. 

I doubt that. I saw that on lawfully but it just went from acceptance to decision. no other status. just those two. no card being produced or whatever. Unless it was an outright rejection of his petition. Just my opinion. i dont know.

i-751 with divorce waiver timeline: (GC expiring June 24,2023)

March 8 W - sent via Fedex from PA to Elgin, IL lockbox

March 9 H - delivered 

March 14 T - text "case received" with IOE receipt number received

March 15 W - paper check cashed by USCIS as ACH

March 16 H - Case changed to CASE IS BEING ACTIVELY REVIEWED

March 20 M- Received in mail bio reuse and NOA 24 months extension (CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER) [weird I live in Pennsylvania tho]

1 minute ago, CCCas said:

I doubt that. I saw that on lawfully but it just went from acceptance to decision. no other status. just those two. no card being produced or whatever. Unless it was an outright rejection of his petition. Just my opinion. i dont know.

Possibly. But those are automated status messages directly linked from his case number so he couldn’t really fake them. I’d say it’s legit. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
47 minutes ago, TeddyFazBear said:

Posted on lawfully forum with his timeline. Nebraska Service Center. He filed Feb 28th and was approved March 9th of this year 

I saw it too! 

D84F4126-0799-428C-A948-18586D8398F1.png

1 hour ago, TeddyFazBear said:

Possibly. But those are automated status messages directly linked from his case number so he couldn’t really fake them. I’d say it’s legit. 

It may just be a fluke. Hoping otherwise, but not expecting it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.