Sinergy

Bunny probs

23 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Lastnight my husband went on his normal nightly run and when he came home he had a bunny in his arms, he found it on the side of the road, scared and freaked out by the cars going by, and hopped right into my husbands arms when he bent down to pick it up. its not a wild bunny, its a tame bunny, one raised in a home, and obviously around children. This bunny is even potty trained, hops in the box to pee and poo, and then hops back out.

prob is i cant convince ed to let me and the kids keep it (teehee), and no one has responded to my flyers about a lost bunny. I dunno what to do. animal control wont do anything, and the humane society will prolly kill it. i want to keep it tho :cry:

Edited by Ionescu

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Lastnight my husband went on his normal nightly run and when he came home he had a bunny in his arms, he found it on the side of the road, scared and freaked out by the cars going by, and hopped right into my husbands arms when he bent down to pick it up. its not a wild bunny, its a tame bunny, one raised in a home, and obviously around children. This bunny is even potty trained, hops in the box to pee and poo, and then hops back out.

prob is i cant convince ed to let me and the kids keep it (teehee), and no one has responded to my flyers about a lost bunny. I dunno what to do. animal control wont do anything, and the humane society will prolly kill it. i want to keep it tho :cry:

It sounds like a great pet and my first thought is that the owner may still be looking for it. You might try calling the area vet clinics to find out if they have had any bunnies as patients that fit its description. You could also advertise in the Lost and Found section of your area newspaper and see if anyone has an add for a lost bunny and I think that it is free to advertise a Lost and Found ad if you wanted to put an ad in the paper for a Found bunny. It's always a gamble taking it to

the Humane Society or area shelter.

Otherwise, if you don't find the owners, maybe it will 'grow' on your husband in the meantime and you will have a nice pet to keep!

12/08/06 Fiance arrived on K-1 Visa

02/21/07 Wedding

03/23/07 Sent AOS/EAD USPS Express Mail

03/25/07 Delivered and signed for at 9:04 pm (Day 1)

03/29/07 NOA1 AOS & EAD (Day 5)

04/02/07 NOA1 received in mail (Day 9)

04/03/07 Checks cashed (Day 10)

04/04/07 AOS/EAD touched

04/05/07 Biometrics appt. in mail (Day 12)

04/12 & 04/14 AOS/EAD touched

04/17/07 Biometrics appt. (Day 24)

04/18 & 04/19 AOS/EAD touched

05/25/07 Changed address (AR-11) online & by phone for I-485/I-765/I-864

05/28/07 Sent address change (AR-11) by mail

05/30 & 05/31 AOS/EAD touched

06/02/07 Received notice of address change in mail for I-485/I-765

06/06/07 Received notice of address change in mail for I-864

06/14/07 Senator's office said we are still in 'preliminary security review' at MSC (Day 83)

06/21/07 AOS/EAD touched

06/26/07 EAD approved/AOS touched (Day 95)

06/27/07 EAD card production ordered (Day 96)

07/03/07 AOS/EAD touched

07/05/07 Received EAD card (Day 104)

07/24/07 AOS sent to CSC (Day 123)

07/27/07 AOS pending at CSC (Day 126)

07/28, 30, 31, 08/01/07 AOS touched

aW1hZ2UucGhwPzQzJkFPUyt3YXMrZmlsZWQmMDAwMDAwJjAwMDAwMCYxMCYxMCZjJjAmMjMmMyYyMDA3JjQmMiYxOTUyOTAwMDExODg2NTkwNjQuJw==.gif

Did you try calling your local police? Maybe someone reported it missing.

I had a similar situation, except that the people who raised the bunny didn't want him. They tossed him in a box with hay & carrots and left him in the middle of the alley behind my house :( I called around places with no luck. I did not want to leave him to some association, because I wasn't sure of their real intent. But when I went to one of them, the girl at the desk fell in love with him/her (it was a black bunny). She said they are rare and decided to keep it herself at her home. She now sends me Christmas pics with the bunny by the christmas tree :D

12140.gif

Timeline

Yea, ive called around and no one has listed it as missing. My husband already named it Earl but yet refuses to keep it?? weird man. All i can think to do is holding the bunny in his face saying " keep me keep me", and i took up the whole bed lastnight causing him to spend 2 hours getting comfy hoping he will break and say YES KEEP THE BUNNY! :) i will get to keep the bunny eventually :P

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

keep working sister..that bunny needs a home

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

yeah I agree, it sounds like you are on the right track to breaking him down, and plesae, he already named it?? he just wants to be talked into it......

the bunny STAYS!

you need to post a pic of Earl.

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

check the lost and found in the local paper. maybe even run a "found" ad yourself. post some flyers. after all, someone is probably missing their bunny more than you are happy that you found it.

if no response in say a month, the bunny is for all intents yours.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

You could also contact the vets in your area and put up "found" posters there. If it has been cared for it more than likely will have seen a vet at some point in it's life as bunnies need vaccinations.

Pics, please! :D

Edited by mags

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I've been raising rabbits for 20 years, they don't need shots. I would definately put it in a cage with some branches (especially from fruit trees) or untreated wood blocks, letting it run loose around the house may cause some "shocking" results, as rabbits will chew on anything and everything (rabbit's teeth are constantly growing, they chew to wear them down). And if all else fails, I have some good recipes (tastes like chicken :thumbs: ).

Timeline:

02/20/2005 - Met first time in Bangkok, Thailand

01/19/2006 - "Unofficial" Wedding Ceremony in Surin, Thailand

03/19/2007 - Filed K-1 Visa petition at Vermont Service Center

08/30/2007 - Received K-1 Visa from US Embassy Bangkok

10/05/2007 - Arrived POE at Washington DC

10/09/2007 - "Official" Wedding Ceremony in Rockville, Maryland

10/23/2007 - Apply for SSN

10/25/2007 - Sent AOS/EAD/AP petitions to Chicago Lockbox

10/29/2007 - Received SSN

11/02/2007 - Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

11/27/2007 - AOS/EAD Biometrics - USCIS Glenmont, Maryland

12/19/2007 - AOS transfered to CSC

12/27/2007 - EAD/AP approved

01/03/2008 - Received AP Documents

01/05/2008 - Received EAD Card

Perpetual fluctuation is the essence of the perceptual universe

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Bunny rabbits are fun pets; kind of like having a cat. When I was young we even had some harnesses and you could take them for a walk. Try doing that with a cat ...

If he named it I think your chances are improving. Good Luck.

Edited by Tim&Lana
texas101_1896_4011252.jpg

Timeline

Nooooooooooooo not bunny stew :lol:

Ive put up flyers and i called all the vets in g'ville and nothing yet. Atleast the vets stated no one called on a bunny, neither did the shelter. So i sit and wait. Hes been awesome, the only thing he has tried to chew on is my wicker shelf, i have pretty much stopped him from doing that. Hes like having a long eared cat LOL he lays around like one, and lastnight i was laying on the couch watching hells kitchen and it jumped up on the couch with me and layed down on my feet. My husband still isnt budging but i have all week to work on him, and my mom is coming over smetime this week to help me :P

i will post piccies soon :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

And if all else fails, I have some good recipes (tastes like chicken :thumbs: ).

mmmm, bunny! :devil:

:devil:

"Daca voi nu ma vreti, io va vreau"

DCF Frankfurt Germany

01/12/2007 I-130 filed in person at the Consulate in Frankfurt

01/17/2007 Faxed the checklist to the Immigrant Visa Unit in Frankfurt

03/29/2007 Got letter from USCIS to provide evidence that our marriage is bona fide

04/02/2007 Sent to USCIS lots of evidence

05/03/2007 I have an unofficial "PETITION APPROVED" ...waiting for confirmation from Consulate

05/07/2007 Received email from USCIS ROME confirming that our petition was approved (why Rome? because we complained to the District Office Rome about the Sub-Office Frankfurt..it took too long for our petition to be approved)...now waiting for the interview letter from the Consulate

05/18/2007 E-mail from IV Frankfurt, our interview was scheduled for May 29th

05/19/2007 Packet 4 in the mail: ja ja ja interview letter

05/29/2007 Interview at 7.30 a.m. APPROVED Thank you, God!

06/01/2007 Visa arrived !

06/03/2007 Mayday on the plane POE Cincinnati

Living in Maryland

06/21/2007 Welcome Notice from USCIS

06/29/2007 Applied for SSN at the local Office

07/07/2007 Green Card arrived

07/09/2007 Another 2 Welcome Letters from USCIS...God, they really love me! :D

07/20/2007 Social Security Card arrived

Living@working in Maryland :)

01/18/2009 PCS-ing to Stuttgart Germany

Feb 2009 Received letter from VSC to start removing conditions.

Getting ready the packet for Removing Conditions I-751

03/12/2009 Mailed the I-751 packet to Vermont Service Center

Timeline

Ok no more speaking of my Earl in the form of FOOD LMAO :lol:

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I've been raising rabbits for 20 years, they don't need shots.

Oh rabbits DO need vaccinations, unfortunately the USA sees fit to not licence the appropriate care vaccinations available in the majority of the world.

It's good to be informed and the rabbit DOES sound gorgeous! You HAVE to keep him if no one claims him... ;)

Edited by mags