bellez214

Physician Medical Exam in Singapore cant be reached

210 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 3/7/2023 at 7:03 AM, FJT said:

Do you mind sharing the costs when you mom completes the medical exam?

my mom did not get this done yet, although she already informed by the clinics. the thing is,  we are still fixing the birth cert issue coz we do not know how long does this take too. then this would be next medical thing.

My Journey:

March 29, 2013 :PD Dec-20, 2013 USCIS approval date July 28. 2015 (F) (F) (F)Interview Date APPROVED.

9 hours ago, MJ21 said:

It’s on the 18th April. I got a response from IMC Camden saying “wait time is several weeks”, but no exact date specified. Now I am worried there’s no Med Exam appointments before the interview. Did you schedule your Medical?

I'm sure you will get your medical in time before your interview on April 18. Don't worry just keep checking back. 

EB-2 NIW in AP since May 2023

12 hours ago, MJ21 said:

It’s on the 18th April. I got a response from IMC Camden saying “wait time is several weeks”, but no exact date specified. Now I am worried there’s no Med Exam appointments before the interview. Did you schedule your Medical?

You are able to reschedule interview date thr CGI account if unable to get it in April.

1 hour ago, Nj005 said:

I have done the medical at IMC Camden.

Cost is arnd 800 SGD including xray nd vaccinations

Thanks for that ! How long did you have to wait to get an appointment after first reaching out to the clinic? Can the X rays, vaccinations etc be done in a single day? Also are they doing the E filing ? Apologies quite a few questions.

3 hours ago, MJ21 said:

Thanks for that ! How long did you have to wait to get an appointment after first reaching out to the clinic? Can the X rays, vaccinations etc be done in a single day? Also are they doing the E filing ? Apologies quite a few questions.

I was following up from early February.  

They brought my appointment earlier from the scheduled date as someone cancelled theirs.  I requested them to do so and I was also ready for such very short notice. 

They do the E-filing now. 

Yes. Everything can be done same day. It takes around 2-3 hrs . 

Im happy to answer any questions As Everyone is on the same boat. 

9 hours ago, Nj005 said:

I was following up from early February.  

They brought my appointment earlier from the scheduled date as someone cancelled theirs.  I requested them to do so and I was also ready for such very short notice. 

They do the E-filing now. 

Yes. Everything can be done same day. It takes around 2-3 hrs . 

Im happy to answer any questions As Everyone is on the same boat. 

Thanks again! I believe you posted before that the interview was on the 15th of Mar, if you the clinic is e filing, I guess the exam results are immediately received by the embassy? Did IMC initially give you an exam date that was prior to the interview date and pulled it earlier due to cancellation? Just trying to understand how backed up the clinics are. 

7 hours ago, MJ21 said:

Thanks again! I believe you posted before that the interview was on the 15th of Mar, if you the clinic is e filing, I guess the exam results are immediately received by the embassy? Did IMC initially give you an exam date that was prior to the interview date and pulled it earlier due to cancellation? Just trying to understand how backed up the clinics are. 

Originally mine was on 13th March. They brought it into 10th.  Its not based on the interview date. Bcs it takes around 10 days to reflect on embassy's system. Even for me, i dont think it will reflect during my interview time. 

1 hour ago, Nj005 said:

Originally mine was on 13th March. They brought it into 10th.  Its not based on the interview date. Bcs it takes around 10 days to reflect on embassy's system. Even for me, i dont think it will reflect during my interview time. 

Understood, thank you! , please keep us posted on how everything goes next week, good luck for a smooth process!

2 hours ago, Nj005 said:

So you probably get a 221g after interview and wait for medical report showed on embassy system?

On 3/10/2023 at 9:48 PM, MJ21 said:

Same. Thats what they told me too.

On 3/11/2023 at 5:26 PM, Nj005 said:

Hi there! How did your interview go? Did they receive your medical exam on time? One question on the exam - do they check for Covid vaccinations or does the embassy check that rather than the doctors medical exam. My baby is just getting his first dose today, but apparently needs two doses.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.