AndiB

Number of cases processed hit new high!

2,063 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
1 minute ago, AndiB said:

This is the week so far as I can pull from threads here. Sadly Sept, Nov and Dec aren't updating daily in threads but sitll decent numbers!
Didn't break up by RFEs etc as I'm just going by processing. Feel free to check individual threads or I assume Anna may keep us in the loop weekly. May update to incl RFEs if a source isn't easily accesible as trying to keep track of backlog and processing week by week

Screenshot 2023-01-25 at 19.24.55.png

Yeah I can do it if people want. I've been doing weekly numbers for my FB group for a few months now. I usually do 3-5 months at a time, whatever USCIS is focusing on. The FB group is November filers so we are doing daily November scans. We will start daily December scans in about two weeks because ~20% of the group is December. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't have Sept or Dec's numbers still but for July, Aug, Oct and Nov we have approx 464 processed for Mon+Tues and approx 325 of them were Approval/Denial/Withdrawal and therefore should be removed from backlog.

Looks like we should def be trending on ave higher than pre-xmas unless the next 3 days are weirdly slow. Excited for Saturday!

I-129f filed: 2022-10-21  ||  NOA1: 2022-10-24  ||  NOA2: 2023-09-21
NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20
Entry to US: 2024-02-14 || Married: 2024-02-29

---

AOS filed: 2024-03-18 ||  NOA1: 2024-03-20 || Biometrics: 2024-04-01
EAD NOA2: 2024-04-02  ||  EAD Received: 2024-04-24
GC Approval: ...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
6 hours ago, New Romantics said:

735 with 4 days? Impressive. That averages out at ~184 a day. If it were a 5 day week the number would be 918 😮

I've noticed some withdrawals in some reports, does this account for that as well?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, FromMexico W/Love said:

I think it is included. 

Does anyone know how many cases would be ahead of us? I filed in early September. 

Tough to say exactly, but at the end of June there were 50k cases. Add on about 6400 for July and August (800 cases per week for 8 weeks). Then take off about 10,800 cases for the cases closed since September (600 a week for 18 weeks). So I'd say about 45.5k cases. 

Very rough numbers, but it gives an idea.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

october, november and december filers are very active threads at the moment. we can learn from their chatters. but it will come to an end once they received their noa2.  

some of us need to step up to do on what theyŕe providing us ¨data mining¨. unfortunately Im not an internet savvy. 

hoping we have January 2022 and on filers who are skillful enough to do research for us. 

Please fact checked your finding prior to share them here. Thanks in advanced. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 1/25/2023 at 1:32 PM, Anna Hessler said:

Yeah I can do it if people want. I've been doing weekly numbers for my FB group for a few months now. I usually do 3-5 months at a time, whatever USCIS is focusing on. The FB group is November filers so we are doing daily November scans. We will start daily December scans in about two weeks because ~20% of the group is December. 

14 minutes ago, GinoNiña said:

october, november and december filers are very active threads at the moment. we can learn from their chatters. but it will come to an end once they received their noa2.  

some of us need to step up to do on what theyŕe providing us ¨data mining¨. unfortunately Im not an internet savvy. 

hoping we have January 2022 and on filers who are skillful enough to do research for us. 

Please fact checked your finding prior to share them here. Thanks in advanced. 

I would be happy to be part of the newer members who help gather the info and keep it updated once the 2021 filers move forward.  If someone like Anna can help point me/us in the right direction.... I'm down for some data mining... 

Timeline

Well looks like early Jan wasn't a fluke! I'm missing a few and I don't expect Friday to be super busy but we're already at over 800 processed this week 🥰

I'll prob stick to weekend updates unless there's a big change in processing/ week (bad or good)

The bottom table is anything that wasn't an approval, denial or withdrawal. Usually RFE, RFER or Other (like name change) for anyone wanting to see how much is removed from waitlist.

My numbers are from the threads at visajourney or whatsapp groups for filers, I don't run any scans myself so thank you to everyone who has helped me 🙏

We do have quite a wide band at the moment though, they seem to be busy in Oct and Nov but with still decent focus on Aug and Sept. I have a friend who went through K1 during COVID and said this was usually done when they wanted to keep their processing time down, I assume they don't want their ave. to go upwards so have sped ahead a little and will probably drop back down to a 1-2month focus when thing equalise but they may also just maintain this wide spread until their numbers are more agreeable. The ramp up does mean the majority of us should get NOA2 when we anticipated approx or a lil earlier depending how realistic you were. I expected 15-18months for NOA2 with potential for 20-24months as Oct 22 filer. It looks like even with the wide spread, I should still be around the 15 mark if not a month or two earlier.

Edit: do take these numbers as approx. I'm usually multitasking and there may be minor errors but it's not going to be widely off

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 11.24.51.png

Edited by AndiB

NVC Received: 2023-10-13  ||  NVC in transit: 2023-10-24  ||  NVC Ready: 2023-10-26 

Medical: 2023-11-24  ||  Interview: 2023-12-14  ||  CEAC Issued: 2023-12-18  ||  VOH: 2023-12-20

---

38 minutes ago, AndiB said:

Well looks like early Jan wasn't a fluke! I'm missing a few and I don't expect Friday to be super busy but we're already at over 800 processed this week 🥰

I'll prob stick to weekend updates unless there's a big change in processing/ week (bad or good)

The bottom table is anything that wasn't an approval, denial or withdrawal. Usually RFE, RFER or Other (like name change) for anyone wanting to see how much is removed from waitlist.

My numbers are from the threads at visajourney or whatsapp groups for filers, I don't run any scans myself so thank you to everyone who has helped me 🙏

We do have quite a wide band at the moment though, they seem to be busy in Oct and Nov but with still decent focus on Aug and Sept. I have a friend who went through K1 during COVID and said this was usually done when they wanted to keep their processing time down, I assume they don't want their ave. to go upwards so have sped ahead a little and will probably drop back down to a 1-2month focus when thing equalise but they may also just maintain this wide spread until their numbers are more agreeable. The ramp up does mean the majority of us should get NOA2 when we anticipated approx or a lil earlier depending how realistic you were. I expected 15-18months for NOA2 with potential for 20-24months as Oct 22 filer. It looks like even with the wide spread, I should still be around the 15 mark if not a month or two earlier.

Edit: do take these numbers as approx. I'm usually multitasking and there may be minor errors but it's not going to be widely off

Screenshot 2023-01-27 at 11.24.51.png

This looks pretty promising! Even though some days are missing and Friday hasn't happened yet it looks like we might get ~700 removed from backlog when it's all said and done. Thank you so much for compiling the data!!

Timeline
Just now, New Romantics said:

This looks pretty promising! Even though some days are missing and Friday hasn't happened yet it looks like we might get ~700 removed from backlog when it's all said and done. Thank you so much for compiling the data!!

That's be my guess! Looks like with missing numbers + fri we could be at close to 1k for the week with as you say, about 700 removed from waitlist ahead of us

---

1 minute ago, AndiB said:

That's be my guess! Looks like with missing numbers + fri we could be at close to 1k for the week with as you say, about 700 removed from waitlist ahead of us

If they keep a steady 700 a week removed that should put the NOA2 for Oct filers at about 67 weeks from now roughly (in the first wave). 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.