GinoNiña

This is why I-129F is hard to predict

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I was bored so I checked several case numbers in case  status website and this is  what I found out. 

For case number wac22900xx340 is assigned for I-129F. But wac22900xx352 is assigned for I-539. and wac22900xx353 is for I-765? You see the case numbers are sequential but its not for I-129F case only . So this wac case number is for across  the board. Its not exclusive to I-129F.

Also wac22900xx343 is an approved I-129F but not the wac22900xx340...#######!!!!  its just said case received, not even rfe.  

FYI! the above xx is same numbers on all of my examples. I did not want to include them for privacy. 

I would like to ask the experts. wac22900xxxxx is now being process as we speak. is this a good news for us who filed this year? my case number is april 2022. 

Timeline

Where are you finding that information? I have been looking to see the status of the various filings and must be either blind or google challenged....

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kurt and Kristina said:

Where are you finding that information? I have been looking to see the status of the various filings and must be either blind or google challenged....

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

you can also download app to your smartphone. 

***Reminder that inappropriate language is not allowed on this site what so ever.

VJ Moderation 

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

20 hours ago, GinoNiña said:

I was bored so I checked several case numbers in case  status website and this is  what I found out. 

For case number wac22900xx340 is assigned for I-129F. But wac22900xx352 is assigned for I-539. and wac22900xx353 is for I-765? You see the case numbers are sequential but its not for I-129F case only . So this wac case number is for across  the board. Its not exclusive to I-129F.

Also wac22900xx343 is an approved I-129F but not the wac22900xx340...#######!!!!  its just said case received, not even rfe.  

FYI! the above xx is same numbers on all of my examples. I did not want to include them for privacy. 

I would like to ask the experts. wac22900xxxxx is now being process as we speak. is this a good news for us who filed this year? my case number is april 2022.

Unfortunately, I do not quite understand where you're trying to get with this. The WAC numbers are used by USCIS to trace all cases back to (a) its service center and (b) have a unique code for each case. There is nothing special about it and nobody ever said that the WAC numbers are exclusive to I129F. The first figures relate to the financial year, which starts in October. They are currently processing October cases, so nothing special there either.

There's most certainly adjudicators that are specialized in certain visa categories and get assigned I129F and other family-based applications. Others are specialized in other categories.

You're in the middle of the current processing backlog right around the 8 months mark. Your case will most likely not be adjudicated before July next year. That is the bitter truth that can change slowly or rapidly, one way or the other.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 12/15/2022 at 11:43 AM, GinoNiña said:

- Overall, about 1 in 3 cases is a I-129F, others are shared across many other forms

- Yes, 22900's cases are starting to be processed; currently first half of October is being touched which puts the first wave at about 14.2 months

- However, many remaining 21900's are still being wrapped up, e.g. September, and those are ticking at 17+ when their RFEs are configured in

Timeline

Thanks for clarifying my curiosity. I just cant believed that they are already processing 2022 filers. But if I look at the Timeline here, Oct 21 is the latest. There is no Nov. ,Dec., Jan, ....

This is a very good news then. 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, GinoNiña said:

Thanks for clarifying my curiosity. I just cant believed that they are already processing 2022 filers. But if I look at the Timeline here, Oct 21 is the latest. There is no Nov. ,Dec., Jan, ....

This is a very good news then. 

Fiscal Year 2022 filers. As in, October 2021 - December 2021. Specifically, early October.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

***** two threads merged.  Do not spam the forums with posts or further admin action will be taken *****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Timeline
On 12/16/2022 at 5:56 PM, Lynxyonok said:

- Overall, about 1 in 3 cases is a I-129F, others are shared across many other forms

- Yes, 22900's cases are starting to be processed; currently first half of October is being touched which puts the first wave at about 14.2 months

- However, many remaining 21900's are still being wrapped up, e.g. September, and those are ticking at 17+ when their RFEs are configured in

my wac last 5 digits is 67500. is this means Im number 67500th person who filed  for fiscal 2022 year?

Timeline
20 hours ago, GinoNiña said:

my wac last 5 digits is 67500. is this means Im number 67500th person who filed  for fiscal 2022 year?

Correct.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.