Sarge2155

I-751 October 2022 - Filers

341 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

That's  not correct, you may of read it, but it's certainly not the case, if anything CC, are more prone to mistakes and missteps. I've used personal  checks throughout my journey never with any hiccups, many people have. The slowness or fastness of your case does not depend on the method of payment.  Just my opinion.

Yes, I should not have posted without being 100% sure. Sorry about that. Thanks for your input.

Timeline
14 hours ago, Stacey Ann said:

🤞🏾 tho the cashier's check hasn't yet been cashed.

My credit card transaction is still pending and i haven't gotten any text and email notification. I hope by Monday, I should get something. 🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
4 hours ago, Regdkp said:

Yes, I should not have posted without being 100% sure. Sorry about that. Thanks for your input.

It's ok really, we're all making assumptions and suggestions based on our experiences or things we've heard or read. None of us know the "formula".

Timeline
On 11/2/2022 at 11:15 PM, Stacey Ann said:

Mailed our I751 packet on 10/27/22 via FedEx. 

Delivered to Elgin 11/01/22

Awaiting text/email confirmation...

Though I read on USCIS the following:

• This service is only available for forms filed at our three Lockbox facilities located in Lewisville, Texas; Chicago, Illinois; and Phoenix, Arizona.

1. Does this mean Elgin filers won't receive the e-notification?

2. I saw a few others on this thread stating they tracked their case or saw updates on "myuscis". How can I see our case status? Do I need the receipt # from the approval notice first?

Thanks and all the best everyone.

Just filed in Elgin on 10/27 delivered 11/01. Any updates on your end?

Hi Everyone, I received our text today....MSC! It seems 3 days from the receipt of the package is the "average" turnaround for the text. Many of the posts I've read are within 3 days but again every case is different.

Edited by Stacey Ann

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Hi Everyone, I received our text today....MSC! It seems 3 days from the receipt of the package is the "average" turnaround for the text. Many of the posts I've read are within 3 days but again every case is different.

Awesome. I too received the text 5 mins ago. Got the YSC, the Potomac office. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Regdkp said:

Yeah 🎉 MSC is the national benefits center (Missouri) but that's not on the processing time list. Is there a way to check MSC?

10 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Yeah 🎉 MSC is the national benefits center (Missouri) but that's not on the processing time list. Is there a way to check MSC?

Just expect it to be between 12 and 18 months. That's a rough average time, even though as of today, average for all processing centers is 32.5 months, according to the page.

Timeline
31 minutes ago, OldUser said:

Just expect it to be between 12 and 18 months. That's a rough average time, even though as of today, average for all processing centers is 32.5 months, according to the page.

Yikes almost 3 years 😳. 🙆🏾‍♀️ that's🍌🍌🍌

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Regdkp said:

Great! Welcome to YSC... the longest waiting office, just up to 25.5 months yay

Timeline
1 hour ago, He and I said:

Great! Welcome to YSC... the longest waiting office, just up to 25.5 months yay

So true.  I looked at the wait time and I was not amused, but we all are in the similar boat 😁

On 11/3/2022 at 9:04 PM, Mr & Mrs O said:

Sent our packet via USPS to Phoenix on 10/28. Got text notification today 11/3. Tracked the case # and says USCIS received in on 11/1 - Receipt number begins with MSC 

Now we wait 🥰

@Mr & Mrs O did you receive your extension letter yet? 

Concurrent filing(I-130/I-485) packet sent via UPS - 08/04/2020

Packet received at USCIS - 08/07/2020

Checks cashed - 08/22/2020

NOA1s dated - 08/25/2020

NOA1s received - 08/31/2020

I-693 Deficiency Notice received - 09/21/2020

RFE for I-944 received - 11/17/2020

I-944 response to RFE delivered to USCIS - 11/24/2020

Biometrics - 12/22/2020

Status for I-485 changed to 'ready to schedule interview' - 12/31/2020

Status for I-485 changed to 'Interview was scheduled' - 01/05/2021

AOS Interview - 02/03/2021

AOS status changed to 'New Card Is Being Produced' - 02/03/2021

Reviewed I-130 and I-485 approval letters - 02/07/2021

Greencard received - 02/11/2021

I-751 mailed to Phoenix PO Box via USPS - 11/7/2022

I-751 received at USCIS - 11/8/2022

Text notification received - 11/10/2022 (SRCXXXXXXX)

Check cashed - 11/15/2022

Received extension letter - 11/19/2022

6 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Hello all, it's quiet here. Has everyone already received their text or I797?

It takes a few weeks to receive I-797. Expect yours to arrive by the end of this month (if Thanksgiving doesn't get in the way)

Edited by OldUser

Timeline
29 minutes ago, OldUser said:

It takes a few weeks to receive I-797. Expect yours to arrive by the end of this month (if Thanksgiving doesn't get in the way)

I figured....was just curious if we're all at that stage.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.