Nature Boy 2.0

Going to Philippines in Nov

13 posts in this topic

My wife and I have not been back in several years due to covid but are going in Nov. 

I understand all you need is vaccination card. Is this correct.  Hard to believe it's been 11 years since I use to participate in this forum during the K 1.

31 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

My wife and I have not been back in several years due to covid but are going in Nov. 

I understand all you need is vaccination card. Is this correct.  Hard to believe it's been 11 years since I use to participate in this forum during the K 1.

There are a few other details but on the Covid part you need vaccination card that shows fully vaccinated and 1 booster.

37 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Most say the Philippines Airlines website is good for keeping up on the requirements:

https://www.philippineairlines.com/covid-information-hub/covid-requirements/arriving-in-the-philippines

I think the current is that in order to avoid quarantine, you need to be fully vaccinated + boosted.  And you have to fill out OneHealth pass before travel.

Where are you headed?

Edited by seekingthetruth

Spouse

Nov. 29th, 2020: I-130 submitted online, NOA 1 Nov. 30th, 2020

Feb. 19th, 2021: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Feb. 19th, 2021: I-130 Approved 😊

Feb. 25th, 2021: Welcome letter from NVC

Mar. 9th, 2021:  Received Hard Copy NOA 2 I-797 in mail

October, 2021: One Year Postponement of Move, Visa Completion On Hold

Feb. 4th, 2022: Submitted DS 260

Stepdaughter

Dec. 9th, 2020: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

42 minutes ago, seekingthetruth said:

Most say the Philippines Airlines website is good for keeping up on the requirements:

https://www.philippineairlines.com/covid-information-hub/covid-requirements/arriving-in-the-philippines

I think the current is that in order to avoid quarantine, you need to be fully vaccinated + boosted.  And you have to fill out OneHealth pass before travel.

Where are you headed?

Yes that's what my very smart friend told me. Just double checking.  I am going to Talisay in Cebu. Side trip to Palawan. Maybe a day trip to Bohol. 

Really want to go back to Siquihor.  It's beautiful, uncrowded and clean

38 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Yes that's what my very smart friend told me. Just double checking.  I am going to Talisay in Cebu. Side trip to Palawan. Maybe a day trip to Bohol. 

We love Bohol.  My wife is from Inabanga.  We always stay in Panglao and rent a car.  I enjoy driving there and the driving is easy.  Day trip is very quick.

Not far from Talisay, if you have not been in a while, Temple of Leah is a relaxing place for some selfies.  😊

The new SM Seaside mall is worth a visit.

We are hoping to get to Palawan soon.

Spouse

Stepdaughter

Dec. 9th, 2020: Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

10 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

If you will be in Palawan, you may want to consider going to El Nido to do this:

https://www.keelooma.com/

I never do tours in any country, but the above one we have done various times pre-Covid, and its one of the best tours anywhere.  We did it one year as a company team building event.  Its phenomenal.  After a two year hiatus due to Covid, they are back and selling out quickly. 

The United States is now a country obsessed with the worship of its own ignorance.  Americans are proud of not knowing things.  They have reached a point where ignorance, is an actual virtue.  To reject the advice of experts is to assert autonomy, a way for Americans to insulate their increasingly fragile egos from ever being told they're wrong about anything.  It is a new Declaration of Independence: no longer do we hold these truths to be self-evident, we hold all truths to be self-evident, even the ones that arent true.  All things are knowable and every opinion on any subject is as good as any other.  The fundamental knowledge of the average American is now so low that it has crashed through the floor of "uninformed", passed "misinformed", on the way down, and now plummeting to "aggressively wrong."

10 hours ago, seekingthetruth said:

We love Bohol.  My wife is from Inabanga.  We always stay in Panglao and rent a car.  I enjoy driving there and the driving is easy.  Day trip is very quick.

Not far from Talisay, if you have not been in a while, Temple of Leah is a relaxing place for some selfies.  😊

The new SM Seaside mall is worth a visit.

We are hoping to get to Palawan soon.

Yes been to the Temple. Hang out at SM a good bit

47 minutes ago, flicks1998 said:

If you will be in Palawan, you may want to consider going to El Nido to do this:

https://www.keelooma.com/

I never do tours in any country, but the above one we have done various times pre-Covid, and its one of the best tours anywhere.  We did it one year as a company team building event.  Its phenomenal.  After a two year hiatus due to Covid, they are back and selling out quickly. 

That is a cool deal there, and I like the boat and it being big and large seats.  What a cool trip and price is fair.

Fully vaccinated is required to enter Philippines. No quarantine and booster is optional. But you don't need negative covid test if you got booster.

This guideline is good. It does not have vaccinated and boosted option though. Apparently it now said unvaccinated foreigners can enter Philippines but required 5 day quarantine.

https://www.philippineairlines.com/covid-information-hub/covid-requirements

Edited by Will&Christine

21 hours ago, Will&Christine said:

This guideline is good. It does not have vaccinated and boosted option though. Apparently it now said unvaccinated foreigners can enter Philippines but required 5 day quarantine.

https://www.philippineairlines.com/covid-information-hub/covid-requirements

I just noticed this. Did the rules change? Their website up until recently said unvaccinated foreigners couldn't enter. If this info is accurate that is good news for my wife and I as we are unvaccinated and wanted to go to the Philippines in December.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.