Blueeyes1989

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time-Part 2

2,120 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
2 hours ago, F2J_March said:

I added a new sheet on our Excel tracking file and named it as "Consular Updates" if anyone interested in looking at the history and wanted to predict things on their own 😐

~~

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, DTCC said:

@farzady Was he (Dr.Lyndon)  able to upload your medical results in the US portal successfully? Or Not resolved yet and you were planning to collect the sealed envelope in-person?

Not yet, that is my plan but I am not sure if Montreal accepts this kind of submission. Do you have any idea?

21 minutes ago, farzady said:

Not yet, that is my plan but I am not sure if Montreal accepts this kind of submission. Do you have any idea?

I believe they accept manual submission as per their website. I would advocate  to send email to Montreal consulate and get confirmation and carry that email copy with you for interview. Guess you were exchanging some emails with Montreal consulate in this regard based on your earlier post and they responded to your query as well. You can use the same thread  and  take the photocopy of complete email msgs with you to avoid any issues at the time of interview.

Dr.Lyndon is okay with it?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

According to Dr. Cheema here in Vancouver, applicants will be picking up the final report 3 days after the exam. Nothing electronic I guess with him??

https://www.drgulzarcheema.com/index-3.html

~~

In addition, the Montreal Consulate updated the latest progress today: It is not possible to provide precise wait times for immigrant visa appointments, as facilities, staffing resources, and local conditions all affect capacity and scheduling.  As of February 1, 2023, most Immediate Relative and fiancé(e) visa cases being scheduled for interview in Montreal were documentarily complete at the National Visa Center in November 2022; most Family Preference cases with visa numbers available that are being scheduled for interview were documentarily qualified in August 2022; and most Employment cases scheduled for interview were documentarily complete in January 2021.

What do you think of this trend? Is it true that after the Immediate Relative and fiancé(e) visa cases are digested, the Employment cases cases will be accelerated?

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, agrisiva said:

According to Dr. Cheema here in Vancouver, applicants will be picking up the final report 3 days after the exam. Nothing electronic I guess with him??

https://www.drgulzarcheema.com/index-3.html

I think this is old, I knew he is submitting online as well.

2 hours ago, DTCC said:

I believe they accept manual submission as per their website. I would advocate  to send email to Montreal consulate and get confirmation and carry that email copy with you for interview. Guess you were exchanging some emails with Montreal consulate in this regard based on your earlier post and they responded to your query as well. You can use the same thread  and  take the photocopy of complete email msgs with you to avoid any issues at the time of interview.

Dr.Lyndon is okay with it?

yeah, I already asked them and still waiting for their reply.

I talked with Dr. Lyndon at the time of medical and he looked to me weirdly, like he didnt know anything about it. I am still waiting to get a reply back from montreal then I can decide 

8 hours ago, farzady said:

I think this is old, I knew he is submitting online as well.

yeah, I already asked them and still waiting for their reply.

I talked with Dr. Lyndon at the time of medical and he looked to me weirdly, like he didnt know anything about it. I am still waiting to get a reply back from montreal then I can decide 

What is the email address you are using to contact Montreal consulate? I need to confirm too if they had received my medical results.

Edited by Nimar

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.