Blueeyes1989

Montreal embassy EB-2 interview wait time-Part 2

2,234 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
12 minutes ago, ACC24 said:

Need help, any of you give me your experience with Dr. Randall T. Lee, Dr. Lyndon Mascarenhas and Dr. Ian Zatzman  ?

I did it with Dr. M, the wait time is high he books 5 people at a time. If you are in rush you can go with him. If not, I would recommend dr. T. Lee. 
dr. Zatzman is charging more than others. 

3 hours ago, farzady said:

I did it with Dr. M, the wait time is high he books 5 people at a time. If you are in rush you can go with him. If not, I would recommend dr. T. Lee. 
dr. Zatzman is charging more than others. 

Thank you that helps! I booked For Feb -15 with Dr Lee, Now working on where to get  Hepatitis B.

Timeline
20 hours ago, PKJ2021 said:

After getting the paperwork from the consulate after the interview and traveling in to the US do we have to wait for the green card to travel out of the US?

How long does it take to get the green card?

Thanks

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but no, you should not need to.

The passport I-551 will have a 1-year validity; technically, it should be treated no differently than an I-551 card.

Online documentation states, "it may take up to 90 days from the date to enter if you've paid the immigrant fee before you've entered".

Question on Hepatitis B vaccine:  Did anyone take Hepatitis B vaccine after receiving the interview letter? Dr Lee's website just mentions the vaccine name and not the dose ( If it's one shot/dose or series of shots/doses spread over certain timeline). I just heard from my family physician that Hepatitis B vaccine is a series taken over period of time ( 1st dose, 2nd dose after a month and 3rd dose after 6 months later there will be a booster) which doesn't make sense since we cannot complete it before the interview. In this scenario I am hoping the US consulate considers just 1st dose before the interview. I will confirm again with Dr Lee's office tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, does anyone have any insights on this? 

@raisins any suggestion?

2 hours ago, raisins said:

Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but no, you should not need to.

The passport I-551 will have a 1-year validity; technically, it should be treated no differently than an I-551 card.

Online documentation states, "it may take up to 90 days from the date to enter if you've paid the immigrant fee before you've entered".

Thanks for your answer.

So, technically we can cross into the US and return to Canada the next day ?

Thanks

On 2/3/2023 at 5:04 PM, farzady said:

Sure, I'll let you know. Thanks

@farzady any updates from Dr.Lyndon or from Consulate. We completed my medical today with Dr.Lyndon office but Dr.Lyndon didn't show up  but rather someone showed up and verified the documents (not Dr David as well) and he stated that all looks fine. I am not really sure whats the process they follow. Later when we were in the airport got call from X-ray office asking need to re-take x-ray for my  wife as they want to take few more images(they could have done this when we were there). Have to wait and see how things turns out in the next one week.

Overall terrible experience with Dr.Lyndon office plus X-ray plus lifelab (Lifelab said no appt for my wife today then later  apologized citing system glitch which was  apparently not the case). 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, DTCC said:

@farzady any updates from Dr.Lyndon or from Consulate. We completed my medical today with Dr.Lyndon office but Dr.Lyndon didn't show up  but rather someone showed up and verified the documents (not Dr David as well) and he stated that all looks fine. I am not really sure whats the process they follow. Later when we were in the airport got call from X-ray office asking need to re-take x-ray for my  wife as they want to take few more images(they could have done this when we were there). Have to wait and see how things turns out in the next one week.

Overall terrible experience with Dr.Lyndon office plus X-ray plus lifelab (Lifelab said no appt for my wife today then later  apologized citing system glitch which was  apparently not the case). 

nothing for me, and sorry to hear this things happen to you,  Dr. Lyndon is just looking for money and he is not checking anything. 

20 minutes ago, farzady said:

nothing for me, and sorry to hear this things happen to you,  Dr. Lyndon is just looking for money and he is not checking anything. 

True. Atleast if he upload the results in the portal on time that would be help. Lets see. So what's your  plan? Do you communicate with Dr.Lyndon using his  bellnet.ca email or lmas.ca?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, DTCC said:

True. Atleast if he upload the results in the portal on time that would be help. Lets see. So what's your  plan? Do you communicate with Dr.Lyndon using his  bellnet.ca email or lmas.ca?

there shouldnt be any problem for your case.

I only have lmas.ca email. can you share bellnet.ca email? my plan is asking him to prepare a sealed envelop medical results for me along with a letter stating the problem for online submission.

3 minutes ago, farzady said:

there shouldnt be any problem for your case.

I only have lmas.ca email. can you share bellnet.ca email? my plan is asking him to prepare a sealed envelop medical results for me along with a letter stating the problem for online submission.

Sure, This is his bellnet.ca : doctorlyndon@bellnet.ca

My worry was, I kind of flared up today with Lilly when things were not organized and someone talked to us not Dr.Lyndon. Not sure she is the one who uploads  documents in US portal or someone in Dr.Lyndon office. Hope they should not screw up anything based on the conversation I had. Really frustrating when you happen to work with people not professional and organized. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, DTCC said:

Sure, This is his bellnet.ca : doctorlyndon@bellnet.ca

My worry was, I kind of flared up today with Lilly when things were not organized and someone talked to us not Dr.Lyndon. Not sure she is the one who uploads  documents in US portal or someone in Dr.Lyndon office. Hope they should not screw up anything based on the conversation I had. Really frustrating when you happen to work with people not professional and organized. 

I just talked with his office, other than Lilly there is another girl who is doing everything I dont know her name.

She said they are not allowed to give my any results on a sealed envelop but they can submit the results by email to embassy. 

I am still waiting to get reply from Montreal about my case... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.