AnotherGC

August 2022 NVC submission

326 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, TayTay2022 said:

Wow!!!!!!! Congratulations...you made it. It was a  slow week but glad someone got it!!! All the best as you continue your journey!  May I ask if you just found out?!?

Thank you ! I was also beginning to think that I would have to wait till next week. No, I received the email at 3:13pm

32 minutes ago, MrsSmithh said:

DQ today October 14

submission date: August 18

Woohoo!!!!! Congrats🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 good luck on the rest of your journey…. So happy for you!!!!!!

18 minutes ago, MrsSmithh said:

Thank you ! I was also beginning to think that I would have to wait till next week. No, I received the email at 3:13pm

Awesome. I am not giving up 😉

16 minutes ago, TayTay2022 said:

Awesome. I am not giving up 😉

Our time is coming soon. I’m thinking for me maybe by mid next week🙏🏻🙏🏻

Submitted docs August 18th RFE note October 14th for PSA birth certificate not clear enough. Everything else accepted but one document. Frustrating

21 minutes ago, Scott12579 said:

Submitted docs August 18th RFE note October 14th for PSA birth certificate not clear enough. Everything else accepted but one document. Frustrating

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there. Resubmit it again but clear enough and hopefully they will review it again quickly. Sometimes it takes another 60 days but sometimes it doesn’t. Wishing you the best!!! And praying for you

36 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Sorry to hear that. Hang in there. Resubmit it again but clear enough and hopefully they will review it again quickly. Sometimes it takes another 60 days but sometimes it doesn’t. Wishing you the best!!! And praying for you

Thanks a lot..good luck to you too. I appreciate that. Yeah the Philippines uses a typewriter on their birth certificates and its hard to read. It was a picture I uploaded. I have the actual document coming in the mail..gonna try to scan it and hope it's readable. It's late registered so it's 2 pages and on the 2nd page they typed words off the line and half covered the words below it. Hope they accept it at all. I'd have to send her to psa and hope they would create a better copy. 

18 minutes ago, Scott12579 said:

Thanks a lot..good luck to you too. I appreciate that. Yeah the Philippines uses a typewriter on their birth certificates and its hard to read. It was a picture I uploaded. I have the actual document coming in the mail..gonna try to scan it and hope it's readable. It's late registered so it's 2 pages and on the 2nd page they typed words off the line and half covered the words below it. Hope they accept it at all. I'd have to send her to psa and hope they would create a better copy. 

That’s crazy they do it that way. I think they should also take into consideration the way certain countries do things and understand that you can only send in what they give you. Hopefully it will all work out and they accept it

17 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

@Bigmasoud hoping to see you get DQ’d by Monday🙏🏻🙏🏻 then I will know mine is soon to follow

Thanks a lot. Your support is as always great. Can't wait for it. Hope it comes soon. I saw the update for 15th, and the fourth day would be tomorrow. I know they don't work on holidays, but receiving a DQ on Monday would be great. Hope we both get our Dqs on Monday 🥰

1 hour ago, Bigmasoud said:

Congratulations. Thanks for sharing. Your dq tells me I should be jumping up and down on Monday lol. My submission was on 19th.

You could still get it today you never know. Fingers crossed just in case. But we both for sure should be DQ next week. Still praying very hard for us 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bigmasoud said:

Congratulations. Thanks for sharing. Your dq tells me I should be jumping up and down on Monday lol. My submission was on 19th.

Even today you could probably hear something. Keep us posted 

1 hour ago, Ctavarez90 said:

You could still get it today you never know. Fingers crossed just in case. But we both for sure should be DQ next week. Still praying very hard for us 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

1 hour ago, MrsSmithh said:

Even today you could probably hear something. Keep us posted 

But they don't work on Saturdays, do they? Thanks to both of you, I will be checking constantly and post here 🙏

45 minutes ago, Bigmasoud said:

But they don't work on Saturdays, do they? Thanks to both of you, I will be checking constantly and post here 🙏

I heard that right now they are working weekends to get the backlog down. So it is possible for you to still hear something. Keep us posted and praying for you🙏🏻🙏🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.