AnotherGC

August 2022 NVC submission

326 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
On 8/29/2022 at 8:17 AM, Bigmasoud said:

Hi, we submitted the documents on August 19th and nothing has happened yet. I guess we should be waiting for a response around 70 days. Hopefully it comes sooner. I've had an inquiry about changing the consulate and based on the NVC time frames, that takes another 60 days. I don't know if these things happen concurrently, but if they don't, we're looking at 130 days (-10 days) 😄

Hi,

I submitted all my documents on August 25th, we submitted almost the same time so please update me when you get DQ.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
On 9/13/2022 at 12:46 AM, TayTay2022 said:

Hi everyone... I'm new VJ and I've looked around/read much info and very pleased.  So here it goes:  My USCIS I-130 RFE was approved late July and moved to NVC/accepted on Aug 5  for CR1/IRI1 (after waiting an entire year (originally submitted on Aug 21, 2021).  I paid all fees immediately and received notice on Aug 9th to submit DS-260 and Civil Docs/I-864 and AOS docs.  Worked with an attorney and since she was on vacay, there was a little lag, but everything was finally entered/submitted on Aug 26th. 

I just read today, Monday 9/12, that NVC timeline moved and are currently working on applications submitted on 7/6/22.  And I read someone in the "July 2022" thread said he had submitted his stuff on July 8th and he got approved today Sept 9th (lucky him)!!! Very exciting -- waiting for a RFE-free DQ, too.  Good luck everyone.

I submitted all my documents to NVC on August 25th.Please let me know when you get DQ

11 minutes ago, AnotherGC said:

Well, Mine was DQ on Sept 15th, submitted docs on Aug 12th. Now waiitng for Interview Letter.

Nice but that was for employment right? Congrats 

1 hour ago, E & L said:

We sent our documents on August 4, and like 20 mins ago we got an email saying they accepted all documents. I was talking to my wife on the phone and we both literally didn't expect it today anymore. Because it was 9PM for her and 5AM for me haha. Good luck everyone :)

How super exciting!!!!! I hope to hear the same thing for me next week 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽😁😁😁

4 hours ago, TayTay2022 said:

How super exciting!!!!! I hope to hear the same thing for me next week 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽😁😁😁

Didn’t you say you sent your documents on Aug 25?

Edited by Ctavarez90

5 hours ago, E & L said:

We sent our documents on August 4, and like 20 mins ago we got an email saying they accepted all documents. I was talking to my wife on the phone and we both literally didn't expect it today anymore. Because it was 9PM for her and 5AM for me haha. Good luck everyone :)

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉🎉 the first august DQ🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊 so happy for you all and good luck with the rest of your journey!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, E & L said:

Congrats! I am very happy to hear that :) We also sent our documents on August 4th. I was really worried that we didn’t get any news this week. So maybe on Monday!  

35 minutes ago, TayTay2022 said:

A girl can wish!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣 that is true!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.