170 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, mapi said:

Well, we are approved too!

June 20: RFE for marriage certificate (even though it was in there)

June 21: response per upload (letter had actually an attachment to mail)

June 22: approval!

Congrats! Seeing some approvals coming through for us in July is getting me all pumped lol 😂. I’m just hoping for an approval sometime soon! 

12 hours ago, mapi said:

Well, we are approved too!

June 20: RFE for marriage certificate (even though it was in there)

June 21: response per upload (letter had actually an attachment to mail)

June 22: approval!

Congratulations! 🎉 

Administrative action taken against the violators of VJs TOS. Arguing, name calling, and instigating is not allow on VJ. Several posting removed. Please post constructively and respectfully.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

We got our approval today!!

Same thing others have said —we only got notification that an action was taking, but it just was for a second active review. When I checked the documents section, there was the approval notice!

NOA1=07/20/22

Approval= 06/24/23

7 hours ago, BLC said:

We got our approval today!!

Same thing others have said —we only got notification that an action was taking, but it just was for a second active review. When I checked the documents section, there was the approval notice!

NOA1=07/20/22

Approval= 06/24/23

Yey, congrats! Look out for NVC e-mail soon!

14 hours ago, ShazShaz said:

Yey, congrats! Look out for NVC e-mail soon!

Thanks so much! I hope others start following with approvals. It seems like I keep hearing of people finding this in their documents tabs on Saturdays lately. 

How long does it usually take to get the welcome email? I checked on NVC and the range is sort of broad. When I was looking yesterday, it said something along the lines of they are currently working on ones from June 05-23. Lol so it sounds like it could either take 2 days or 22 days. 

18 minutes ago, BLC said:

How long does it usually take to get the welcome email? I checked on NVC and the range is sort of broad. 

I got mine in 3 biz days. On VJ, I read it is about 3-5 days. Meanwhile, you can start downloading the I-864 form and start working on it. 

2 minutes ago, ShazShaz said:

I got mine in 3 biz days. On VJ, I read it is about 3-5 days. Meanwhile, you can start downloading the I-864 form and start working on it. 

Thanks so much for the heads up, too! Going to start working on that now. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

3 hours ago, BLC said:

Thanks so much! I hope others start following with approvals. It seems like I keep hearing of people finding this in their documents tabs on Saturdays lately. 

How long does it usually take to get the welcome email? I checked on NVC and the range is sort of broad. When I was looking yesterday, it said something along the lines of they are currently working on ones from June 05-23. Lol so it sounds like it could either take 2 days or 22 days. 

I got mine exactly one week after the approval showed up in documents tab. Both on Saturdays. Upon receiving the email, I was able to log into CEAC immediately and paid the fees. They are processing now and as others have suggested, we took the time to prepare documents and everything is ready to submit as soon as the fees are done processing. 

Hey All, I wanted to share our timeline hoping to hear more from everyone as we move thru NVC.

7/1/22 Filed I-130 for IR-5

6/13/23 I-130 approved

6/21/23 NVC Welcome Letter email

6/21/23 Paid all fees, they cleared on 6/23

6/28/23 Submitted AOS/SS-260/Civil Docs

Everything says paid/complete/submitted.

Does anyone know how others see their estimated time to DQ or if it’s the data that everyone gathers from other posts?

Good luck everyone and hoping for a speedy proceessing.

1 hour ago, Ineska said:

Does anyone know how others see their estimated time to DQ or if it’s the data that everyone gathers from other posts?

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/nvc-timeframes.html

Going on that, you can expect to be DQ'ed sometime around 15th July, good luck.

Edited by appleblossom

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.