2,958 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, LetsGoFast said:

Does anyone has any experience about picking up passports from "BLS Vancouver – 850 West Hastings Street Unit B 50, Vancouver, BC V6C 1E1, CA"?

Our cases were issued on Jan 18th, 2023 and have not receive any tracking emails. I read posts about this site and people saying if this site is selected for picking up, we will not receive tracking number and will receive pickup email directly later on. But the people who report this are mostly applying for non-immigration visas (mostly interviewed in Vancouver). Does anyone know what will happen to us on this site?

Hi, congrats on being finally issued your visa!  I came across your post just now; I'm sorry I can't help with your question as I'm not based in Vancouver, but I saw that you called the third-party mailing facility for the Montreal consulate to confirm that they recieved your passports.  Can you please kindly share the number or contact for the mailing facility?  I am trying to get confirmation that our documents were recieved by the consulate but no luck so far with emailing the consulate.  I thank you in advance, and appreciate any help!  

4 hours ago, LetsGoFast said:

Does anyone has any experience about picking up passports from "BLS Vancouver – 850 West Hastings Street Unit B 50, Vancouver, BC V6C 1E1, CA"?

Our cases were issued on Jan 18th, 2023 and have not receive any tracking emails. I read posts about this site and people saying if this site is selected for picking up, we will not receive tracking number and will receive pickup email directly later on. But the people who report this are mostly applying for non-immigration visas (mostly interviewed in Vancouver). Does anyone know what will happen to us on this site?

Thank you!

We found their number on Google Map. Since we mailed our documents to "955 1re Avenue, Sainte-Catherine, QC J5C 1C5", so we found a place called "Clipper Ship Supply Inc" with this address and their number is +15149379561. My husband provided our tracking number and they confirmed that they received our passports and they were picked by the consulate already. Hope this helps you, and good luck!

8 minutes ago, LetsGoFast said:

Thank you!

We found their number on Google Map. Since we mailed our documents to "955 1re Avenue, Sainte-Catherine, QC J5C 1C5", so we found a place called "Clipper Ship Supply Inc" with this address and their number is +15149379561. My husband provided our tracking number and they confirmed that they received our passports and they were picked by the consulate already. Hope this helps you, and good luck!

Thank you so much for this!! i just called them and they just said "if the tracking says its been delivered then for sure they picked it up because they pick it up everyday ..." I'm not sure if he was being short with me cause it's the end of the work day here... I'm going to try to call again tomorrow earlier in the day and see if they will actually check for me that it was picked up by the consulate; like they did for you.  Goodluck with everything!  And thank you so much again!!!

Edited by Raptor23

30 minutes ago, Raptor23 said:

Thank you so much for this!! i just called them and they just said "if the tracking says its been delivered then for sure they picked it up because they pick it up everyday ..." I'm not sure if he was being short with me cause it's the end of the work day here... I'm going to try to call again tomorrow earlier in the day and see if they will actually check for me that it was picked up by the consulate; like they did for you.  Goodluck with everything!  And thank you so much again!!!

You are welcome! If I were you, I would also call again tomorrow and there might be someone else who can double check for you. I think they can confirm for a specific tracking number.

12 hours ago, Raptor23 said:

A year ago PNWUnited from this thread found out from Clipper Ship Supply that the consulate picks up mail only on Mondays and Thursdays. The consulate is slow in processing the incoming mail, so I wouldn't be surprised if that schedule is still the same, but it would be interesting to find out otherwise.

19 hours ago, tas005 said:

Yeah, but i am just wondering why they are sending back the passport, do they usually send passport without a visa on it ?

Sometimes it’s sent back so you can hold on to it as they’ve realized 221g will last longer than they thought. It would be unusual for them to send back an issued passport with the status not reflective of that.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.