madmanmike

June 2022 K-1 I-129f Filers

662 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
On 6/25/2022 at 9:36 AM, GPJB said:

Hello all! Joining the June 2022 group. We submitted I-129f on 22nd and just received a notification from USPS that it has been delivered on 24th at the Dallas PO Box. I suppose that the receiving date will be considered as the NOA1 date, if I’m not mistaken.

Finally got the text message and the WAC case number last night! I hope it's sooner than the current trend in regards to NOA2 and USCIS live up to their proposed goals.

Sent: 22nd June 2022
Received: 24th June 2022
Text message: 29th June 2022

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Hello everyone, June filer here. How long after USCIS charges your credit card should you expect to get NOA1? We submitted our i129f application with form g1450. They charged the credit card on the 28th. We both live out of the US so we will not receive text notification, but hopefully an email and mail in mailing address we are using in the US. I want the WAC number so we can start tracking, just anxiously waiting... Thanks to those who'll help.

I129f Sent -20 June 2022

Received - 27 June 2022

CC charged - 28 June 2022

Noa1- ??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ginja Minj said:

Hello everyone, June filer here. How long after USCIS charges your credit card should you expect to get NOA1? We submitted our i129f application with form g1450. They charged the credit card on the 28th. We both live out of the US so we will not receive text notification, but hopefully an email and mail in mailing address we are using in the US. I want the WAC number so we can start tracking, just anxiously waiting... Thanks to those who'll help.

I129f Sent -20 June 2022

Received - 27 June 2022

CC charged - 28 June 2022

Noa1- ??

I didn't get an email, but I'm in the UK and got my letter within a week. It might not be helpful at this stage, but I have a US number through the site Tossable Digits so I can get US-only text messages. It's about $3.50/month and has saved some headaches with American apps and banks the last few years.

Timeline
1 hour ago, meladee said:

I didn't get an email, but I'm in the UK and got my letter within a week. It might not be helpful at this stage, but I have a US number through the site Tossable Digits so I can get US-only text messages. It's about $3.50/month and has saved some headaches with American apps and banks the last few years.

Thanks for the response. You mean got your letter mailed to you in the UK in a week?

As for the US number, I wish we had known about that option earlier. However, my fiance, the petitioner is going back to the states soon so we will have to switch and get a US number and our own mailing address for easy relay of messages.

Edited by Ginja Minj
Typo

Timeline
11 hours ago, Ginja Minj said:

Thanks for the response. You mean got your letter mailed to you in the UK in a week?

As for the US number, I wish we had known about that option earlier. However, my fiance, the petitioner is going back to the states soon so we will have to switch and get a US number and our own mailing address for easy relay of messages.

Yep that's right, I received the letter in the UK within a week of the credit card being charged.

Timeline
8 hours ago, meladee said:

Yep that's right, I received the letter in the UK within a week of the credit card being charged.

That was fast. Will wait and see if we receive ours in the coming days.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi everyone! I know it's wicked early but I decided to make this file for the group in advance. I will not do any bulk scans till the end of the year because considering the backlog it's just not worth it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1worFuR3iwHjir9xvpZSbgmYDxVzNH0PAJ9LfKkegysE/edit?usp=sharing

Timeline
4 hours ago, GPJB said:

Hi everyone! I know it's wicked early but I decided to make this file for the group in advance. I will not do any bulk scans till the end of the year because considering the backlog it's just not worth it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1worFuR3iwHjir9xvpZSbgmYDxVzNH0PAJ9LfKkegysE/edit?usp=sharing

This is excellent, thanks! I don't know how to write scripts, but if you ever need help I am a spreadsheet junkie :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
7 hours ago, GPJB said:

Thanks @GPJB this is interesting to see!  Where does the data come from, like is it counts based on visajourney timelines or are these numbers from USCIS?

Timeline
8 hours ago, JohnTX said:

Thanks @GPJB this is interesting to see!  Where does the data come from, like is it counts based on visajourney timelines or are these numbers from USCIS?

Hi @JohnTX ! I took the data from the USCIS tracker app. It is available for both IOS and Android devices as far as I know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The semi-weekly updates from the site here regarding their guess as to when we can expect NOA2 seems to consistently slip one day every week. In a years time, that will add 2 months to an already too long process. 

How fun. 

Consulate: Manila, Philippines | I-129F Sent: 2022-06-07 | NOA1: 2022-06-09 | NOA2: 2023-07-11 NVC Rec’d: 2023-08-10 | Case #: 2023-08-24 NVC Left Consulate: 2023-09-12 | Received : 2023-09-13 | Packet 3 Rec’d : | Packet 3 Sent : | Packet 4 Rec’d: 2023-09-19 | Interview: 2023-10-17 | Interview Result: Approved!

Timeline

Hi all!

I haven't ran any checks since July 12th when I created the spreadsheet and decided to run all numbers today. I do it manually via the app and it takes about 2hours.

The new updates are:
88500: 1 approval (from Sep)

89500: 1 req for initial evidence (from Aug)
90000: 3 approvals (from July)

91000: 1 approval (from Sep)

92000: 2 reqs for initial evidence (from Sep)

92500: 1 approval (from Sep)
93000: 1 approval (from Aug)

93500:  1 req for additional evidence (from Sep)

94000: 1 approval (from Sep)

94500: 1 approval (from Aug) ; 1 req for additional evidence (from Sep)

95000: 1 req for additional information received (from Sep)

95500: 1 approval (from Sep)

96000: 1 approval (from Aug)

96500: 1 approval (from Aug)

97000: 1 approval (from Sep) ; 1 req for additional evidence (from Sep)

98000: 1 approval (from Sep) ; 1 denial for insufficient funds (from Aug)

98500: 4 approvals (1 from July/ 1 from Aug/ 2 from Sep) ; 1 req for additional inf. received (from Sep); 1 denial for insufficient funds (from Sep)

99500: 1 approval (from Aug)

100000: 1 denial for insufficient funds (from July)

Total (12 July - 25 Sep) : 19 approvals // 3 requests for initial evidence sent // 3 requests for additional evidence sent // 2 requests for additional evidence received // 3 denials for insufficient funds.

I suppose that most of these are expedite requests.

Approvals by latest dates: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1worFuR3iwHjir9xvpZSbgmYDxVzNH0PAJ9LfKkegysE/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by GPJB
Addition of a link.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 9/21/2022 at 8:22 AM, madmanmike said:

The semi-weekly updates from the site here regarding their guess as to when we can expect NOA2 seems to consistently slip one day every week. In a years time, that will add 2 months to an already too long process. 

How fun. 

Another week. This time, the expected date slipped 4 more days. 

It’s getting worse. 

Consulate: Manila, Philippines | I-129F Sent: 2022-06-07 | NOA1: 2022-06-09 | NOA2: 2023-07-11 NVC Rec’d: 2023-08-10 | Case #: 2023-08-24 NVC Left Consulate: 2023-09-12 | Received : 2023-09-13 | Packet 3 Rec’d : | Packet 3 Sent : | Packet 4 Rec’d: 2023-09-19 | Interview: 2023-10-17 | Interview Result: Approved!

Timeline
18 hours ago, madmanmike said:

Another week. This time, the expected date slipped 4 more days. 

It’s getting worse. 

Yeah, in 12 weeks it has been pushed nearly 1 month. Assuming USCIS recieves 3500 new cases a month (which was about the average last year), they need to be closing (not giving RFEs) ~160 cases a day to keep the backlog from growing. Based on what I see in all the May/June/July 2021 progress threads, they're not hitting that, but there has definitely been progress made recently to increase the rate.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.