madmanmike

June 2022 K-1 I-129f Filers

662 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, meladee said:

@madmanmike I got the same message, but I didn't have my Processing Center updated in the timeline. Once I changed it to California it's the same as @TUC.

You are correct. When I did my timeline, I chose the Texas lockbox. I guess  I checked the same for the processing center. Once I changed it to California, I’m at 13 months. 

Consulate: Manila, Philippines | I-129F Sent: 2022-06-07 | NOA1: 2022-06-09 | NOA2: 2023-07-11 NVC Rec’d: 2023-08-10 | Case #: 2023-08-24 NVC Left Consulate: 2023-09-12 | Received : 2023-09-13 | Packet 3 Rec’d : | Packet 3 Sent : | Packet 4 Rec’d: 2023-09-19 | Interview: 2023-10-17 | Interview Result: Approved!

On 6/14/2022 at 11:53 AM, meladee said:

@madmanmike @TUC Yeah all of the i-129F forms are processed in California, except if the US citizen has a criminal background it gets forwarded to Vermont. This site has a great table for showing where each form is processed: https://www.immi-usa.com/checking-uscis-case-status-and-processing-times/

@meladee how do you know that?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, mxumzx said:

@meladee how do you know that?

Here's the source from USCIS: https://www.uscis.gov/forms/all-forms/service-center-forms-processing

You can see for I-129F | Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) (K-1/K-2 – not yet married – fiancé(e) and/or dependent child) only California and Vermont are marked. Vermont says "AWA only", which is referring to the Adam Walsh Act and applies to petitioners who have been convicted of an offense against a minor.

5 hours ago, meladee said:

Here's the source from USCIS: https://www.uscis.gov/forms/all-forms/service-center-forms-processing

You can see for I-129F | Petition for Alien Fiancé(e) (K-1/K-2 – not yet married – fiancé(e) and/or dependent child) only California and Vermont are marked. Vermont says "AWA only", which is referring to the Adam Walsh Act and applies to petitioners who have been convicted of an offense against a minor.

Ohhh is that why Vermonts processing times are still so long compared to the other service centers?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline

Hello all! Joining the June 2022 group. We submitted I-129f on 22nd and just received a notification from USPS that it has been delivered on 24th at the Dallas PO Box. I suppose that the receiving date will be considered as the NOA1 date, if I’m not mistaken.

Timeline
1 hour ago, GPJB said:

Hello all! Joining the June 2022 group. We submitted I-129f on 22nd and just received a notification from USPS that it has been delivered on 24th at the Dallas PO Box. I suppose that the receiving date will be considered as the NOA1 date, if I’m not mistaken.

Welcome! When you get the paper receipt in the mail, it will have a Notice Date on it for the NOA1. Mine was delivered to the lockbox on the 10th but the notice date is June 13.

Timeline
On 6/25/2022 at 11:16 AM, meladee said:

Welcome! When you get the paper receipt in the mail, it will have a Notice Date on it for the NOA1. Mine was delivered to the lockbox on the 10th but the notice date is June 13.

Thank you Meladee! Still have not received a text message but fingers crossed to get it by Friday. Anyone more familiar with the case tracking app? I've been reading on the other forums that people are able to see which petitions are received (I guess?) e.g "the day case tracker app showed X/X/21 petitions". How do I get to see that too?

Timeline
3 hours ago, GPJB said:

Thank you Meladee! Still have not received a text message but fingers crossed to get it by Friday. Anyone more familiar with the case tracking app? I've been reading on the other forums that people are able to see which petitions are received (I guess?) e.g "the day case tracker app showed X/X/21 petitions". How do I get to see that too?

Mine was delivered on a Friday too and I got the text the following Tuesday, so fingers crossed you'll have it soon!

For the case tracking app, what I've seen in mostly people tracking their group of 500. So if you enter the nearest receipt number that ends in either 000 or 500 and enter '500' as the count, you'll see the status of the nearest 500 cases to you (they won't all be i-129F, but there's a filter at the bottom). Here's an example with my group. If you hit the graph icon on the top right it will also give you a status summary chart.

image.thumb.png.3a208e12e51fa8cb6bdf8b6bb544579a.png

Timeline
8 minutes ago, meladee said:

Mine was delivered on a Friday too and I got the text the following Tuesday, so fingers crossed you'll have it soon!

For the case tracking app, what I've seen in mostly people tracking their group of 500. So if you enter the nearest receipt number that ends in either 000 or 500 and enter '500' as the count, you'll see the status of the nearest 500 cases to you (they won't all be i-129F, but there's a filter at the bottom). Here's an example with my group. If you hit the graph icon on the top right it will also give you a status summary chart.

image.thumb.png.3a208e12e51fa8cb6bdf8b6bb544579a.png

Thank you! Much appreciated. I will keep an eye on it and hopefully the text message won't take too long.

On 6/24/2022 at 5:17 AM, meladee said:

If you go to the K1 Fiance Visa Timelines on VJ and sort descending by NOA1 then browse back through the pages of recent entries, you will see that ~ 20% are in  the Texas service center.  Perhaps some were confused about sending to Texas lock box.   But you will also see K1 approvals from Texas service center in Igor's list of recent approvals on VJ.

Edited by Nuba

Timeline
47 minutes ago, Nuba said:

If you go to the K1 Fiance Visa Timelines on VJ and sort descending by NOA1 then browse back through the pages of recent entries, you will see that ~ 20% are in  the Texas service center.  Perhaps some were confused about sending to Texas lock box.   But you will also see K1 approvals from Texas service center in Igor's list of recent approvals on VJ.

I'm pretty sure those are people who miscontrued the lockbox as their service center, since USCIS themselves say that petitions are not adjudicated in Texas (based on the link I shared before: https://www.uscis.gov/forms/all-forms/service-center-forms-processing). Both me and @madmanmike had made that mistake earlier in this thread!

18 minutes ago, meladee said:

I'm pretty sure those are people who miscontrued the lockbox as their service center, since USCIS themselves say that petitions are not adjudicated in Texas (based on the link I shared before: https://www.uscis.gov/forms/all-forms/service-center-forms-processing). Both me and @madmanmike had made that mistake earlier in this thread!

Don't mean to be contentious but VJ has timelines for K1 approval in TSC 

and Igor's list shows recent K1 approvals from TSC.

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=3&option=2&sortby=2

Some of the latter show transferred from CSC to TSC.  

Edited by Nuba

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Nuba said:

Don't mean to be contentious but VJ has timelines for K1 approval in TSC 

and Igor's list shows recent K1 approvals from TSC.

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=1&visa=1&scenter=3&option=2&sortby=2

The data exists, but I think it's inaccurate an error-prone because it is self-reported, so I trust the information put out by USCIS over it. My case is in California anyway (WAC receipt number) so that's the more meaningful timeline for me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.