RonAnn

June 2022 - AOS Filers

203 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Mary&Beto said:

Nope. The 4th notice is the online access code. I saw my bio appointment schedule in my uscis account. Under i-485 documents. And i think the appointment notice will take time to arrive. Atleast i already know when.

Uscis online only tells you they sent biometric notice but it doesn’t say when it is? 

where exactly did you find out the exact date for biometric?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
29 minutes ago, AD1 said:

Uscis online only tells you they sent biometric notice but it doesn’t say when it is? 

It does, you have to scroll down, where it shows i-485, there is an arrow down that includes, case history, documents. Under documents there is pdf named appointment schedule. Open it. Thats a copy of the bio schedule. Hope it helps. 

1 hour ago, AD1 said:

click on the documents tab, then download the appointment scheduled. pdf

image.png.0d1621138a947f6f68703e2b27689d82.png

Timeline
19 hours ago, Milmauka said:

Wow, I remember you guys when i first started this process back in 2019.  Back then, when i was cruising the forums i remember you guys got your noa2 in like less than 30 days.  You were my benchmark!  Unfortunately for us it took 6 months, lol and we got stuck in the whole covid thing.

We just filed AOS also, got our biometrics scheduled 06.28.

oh nice!

well for us was a set back though because my wife needed to do a sputum culture and her results were ready when Manila closed for Covid

then the embassy and uscis never got a reply back from them.

and when they did finally replied we were told out visa was cancelled because we didnt contact them. or show proof of hardship its like HELLO COVID!!!???!!??

but we finally got married in May of this year 

Timeline
3 hours ago, RonAnn said:

Anyone know the timeline of the online access code mail by any chance?

our access code came with our original set of notifications from USCIS, so within a week of them receiving our application.  we also got scheduled our biometrics.

just another example of how every case is different, another applicant from Hawaii mailed their AOS application the day after us and they have not heard a thing yet.

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Milmauka said:

our access code came with our original set of notifications from USCIS, so within a week of them receiving our application.  we also got scheduled our biometrics.

just another example of how every case is different, another applicant from Hawaii mailed their AOS application the day after us and they have not heard a thing yet.

😑 oh man that must really suck.

well when we tried to add her cases to her profile its asking for an access code. hopefully its just because we are on the west coast and they mail everything out from the east coast. 

I'm a bit impatient just only because i see people with almost the same timelines and they got their NOAs and such.

Hoping something in the mail tomorrow

Timeline
14 hours ago, RonAnn said:

😑 oh man that must really suck.

well when we tried to add her cases to her profile its asking for an access code. hopefully its just because we are on the west coast and they mail everything out from the east coast. 

I'm a bit impatient just only because i see people with almost the same timelines and they got their NOAs and such.

Hoping something in the mail tomorrow

on the bright side...

Congratulations on your teams NBA Championship!

Timeline

so just trying to prepare myself with the type of news we are going to be receive.

we are getting this in the mail today.

just wondering if you all received your online access/bio appoint in this type of envelope 

or if some of you received a RFE in this type of envelope?

we have no received this yet we are waiting for USPS to delivery it today

image.png.cad0f94c467bee342d6cb06166550b05.png

Timeline

Update 6.21.22

So we received the letter today which is out online code.

we updated her profile and we saw the 3 case

AOJ

EAD

Advance Parole

Went to the Document part but we saw nothing for a Biometric Schedule all we had was this

image.png.2e10237f1ad62808b536918c68877dce.png

do we get another notice in the mail for the Biometric scheduling?

Timeline

I feel like our case is going to be the standard ETA because of where we live which is California.

So kinda have to stop expecting the same timelines like everyone else.

but one last question to find out which office is assigned to our case is it the address on the bottom of our letters?

Timeline

Well, I guess I officially belong to this page now.......

Just mailed our AOS paperwork to the lockbox today, let phase 2 of the journey begin .......

Timeline
14 hours ago, RUJEN said:

Well, I guess I officially belong to this page now.......

Just mailed our AOS paperwork to the lockbox today, let phase 2 of the journey begin .......

Welcome to the club!

And of course this varies per state (location) right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.