Alix64

I-751 MAY 2022 Filers

359 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, Caligirl1 said:

Yes,just C 🤷‍♀️

LOL, maybe @Don0 was referring to the visa you were using to enter USA before got married :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline

Long time lurker, first time poster. Not very excited to be starting this process again. 

Mailed via Fedex: 5/20
Received by USCIS: 5/23

Notification & Credit Card Charged: 5/25

Have not received NOA1 yet....

3 hours ago, Caligirl1 said:

Yes,just C 🤷‍♀️

Lol! Sorry I had to ask. I'm looking at the trends in different visa categories! 

1 hour ago, r&jn said:

Long time lurker, first time poster. Not very excited to be starting this process again. 

Mailed via Fedex: 5/20
Received by USCIS: 5/23

Notification & Credit Card Charged: 5/25

Have not received NOA1 yet....

Hi there! Welcome! Well, isn't it always exciting with USCIS? Lol! 

Where is your service center?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Don0 said:! 

Hi there! Welcome! Well, isn't it always exciting with USCIS? Lol! 

Where is your service center?

Thanks @Don0! We’re back at Nebraska for round 2, I guess they couldn’t get enough of us haha 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
46 minutes ago, r&jn said:

Thanks @Don0! We’re back at Nebraska for round 2, I guess they couldn’t get enough of us haha 

Well,we're all back for the the loooong fun adventure 😁and ,most of us again for N-400, i guess😉But,after THAT, I'll make a huge bonfire with all the paperwork 🤣🤣🤣

Just an update: USPS Informed delivery is showing that I will get my USCIS NOA 1 letter today, yay! Will find out if they will give me 18 months or 24 months extension :) It takes exactly 1 week from their the text notification until the time I will get the letter on hand.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, mepck said:

Just an update: USPS Informed delivery is showing that I will get my USCIS NOA 1 letter today, yay! Will find out if they will give me 18 months or 24 months extension :) It takes exactly 1 week from their the text notification until the time I will get the letter on hand.

👍great! It's going to be a 24 month extension- they changed that for all applications I-751 last fall cause of the longer estimated processing times. 

50 minutes ago, Caligirl1 said:

👍great! It's going to be a 24 month extension- they changed that for all applications I-751 last fall cause of the longer estimated processing times. 

Perfect! Thank you and hopefully all the biometric and interview will be waived lol I asked too much, I know I know.. lolol

Timeline
Just now, mepck said:

Perfect! Thank you and hopefully all the biometric and interview will be waived lol I asked too much, I know I know.. lolol

No,you don't ask to much! That's what the forum is for👍 yes,most likely they wave the biometrics and use the ones they already have on file.The interviews, I don't know 🤷‍♀️depends on ,how strong the evidence is, or if they have more questions, or just how the officer working on a case feels about it,I guess🤔

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline

Hello Everyone,

This page on VJ might be useful to know a bit more about the delays. 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/liftlist.php?cfl=0&op1=5&op2=&op3=&op4=1&op5=5,9,10,11,12&op6=All

You can select your Service Center for more accuracy. 

:)

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Filed: Other Country: France
Timeline
1 minute ago, Alix64 said:

Hello Everyone,

This page on VJ might be useful to know a bit more about the delays. 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/liftlist.php?cfl=0&op1=5&op2=&op3=&op4=1&op5=5,9,10,11,12&op6=All

You can select your Service Center for more accuracy. 

:)

I see that a lot of people get a Biometric appointment around 2 months after receiving their NOA1 but I have bought flight tickets to visit my family late June, for 6 weeks... 😳

USCIS - FILING FOR I-751 (CR1)

May 21st 2022 : package sent (with Fedex / Delivered on May 23rd) 

May 27th 2022: case received with Receipt # (NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER)

May 31st 2022: NOA received. I-797 (24months extension)

June 11th 2022: NOA for a Biometrics appointment (set for June 30th - need to reschedule it - not in the US on that day! 😱)

June 14th 2022: walk in at the Center - all went well. Biometrics done!

December 8th 2022: Received a Notice of Action. I-751 APPROVED! 🎉

December 10th 2022: New GreenCard received in the mail 🥳

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.