podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,592 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, podeena said:

No still refused status and no answer what the heck they need? Keep sending inquiries, lawyer,senator, congressman, petitioner and beneficiary, reply is same under counselor review.dates change on every inquiry but no luck. Waiting patiently then only way is Mandamus. More money more frustration, more time.😞😠🙏🏽

yes do file mandamus before 6 months hits because the medical results it’s only good for 6 months. It should not be taking that long especially for females it’s surprising.  They are probably doing extra background track for additional information of your wife or either you probably. But that is ridiculous though. 

On 9/6/2023 at 12:48 PM, VisaNoob said:

fwiw @Machinecorpse62 I still follow this thread regularly. My wife's DQ is Dec 7, 2021 -- So hopefully comes around next IL rounds (probably end of this month). 

please inform us when you receive yours hopefully my wife letter also comes towards end of the month. She is December 22,2021 ir1 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

https://www.dawn.com/news/1776748?fbclid=IwAR05Mq5wrF_Hay_A_X3nO051Jw4jXyLrbA826lmw_3kmQCvwRnrPoDX8LtY 

Will this help us? I can only hope it means that the Afghani cases are almost done atleast.... praying so much for all of us! The link says starting Sep 25th, so inshallah we will see some sort of progress soon 

Edited by AMK2021

5 minutes ago, AMK2021 said:

https://www.dawn.com/news/1776748?fbclid=IwAR05Mq5wrF_Hay_A_X3nO051Jw4jXyLrbA826lmw_3kmQCvwRnrPoDX8LtY 

Will this help us? I can only hope it means that the Afghani cases are almost done atleast.... praying so much for all of us!

from what I read this is for only visit visa not for spouse or family categories 

Timeline
11 hours ago, AMK2021 said:

Will this help us? I can only hope it means that the Afghani cases are almost done atleast.... praying so much for all of us! The link says starting Sep 25th, so inshallah we will see some sort of progress soon 

This isn't applicable for immigrant visa categories. 

15 minutes ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

also where on Instagram? Are you sure it’s not the third cause that’s the last update. I checked both ceac website and email nothing uodated

Under the video that was shared from the Jayne lady. Someone commented saying his friend DQ was December 23rd 2021 and the interview was today. I can share screenshot I’d have to go back and locate it again. They are going slow it’s like one date at a time. 

4 minutes ago, Arked7 said:

Under the video that was shared from the Jayne lady. Someone commented saying his friend DQ was December 23rd 2021 and the interview was today. I can share screenshot I’d have to go back and locate it again. They are going slow it’s like one date at a time. 

huh that’s wierd then why we didn’t get an email.. did they receive a letter interview today or had an interview today at Islamabad? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.