podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,604 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Arslan Khan said:

Podeena dear, have to ask you something. I got married in oct 2020 and now its 2023- so have to confirm that if my category is CR1 or IR1 ??? 
bcoz i read that if couple marriage time is more than two years then they will be in IR1 category and if their wedding time is not long than two years then their visa category will be CR1 ….  Guide and satisfy me about that bro

If your marriage has passed 2 year mark then it's IR1 and you can verify it by logging into CEAC website on the right top corner it will show your category.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Arslan Khan said:

Podeena dear, have to ask you something. I got married in oct 2020 and now its 2023- so have to confirm that if my category is CR1 or IR1 ??? 
bcoz i read that if couple marriage time is more than two years then they will be in IR1 category and if their wedding time is not long than two years then their visa category will be CR1 ….  Guide and satisfy me about that bro

Yes after exactly the date and year of your 2 years of marriage or the filed date of I 130 spouse visa application NVC change it into IR1 you don't have to do anything it's automatically change. If this helps. Good luck 🤞 please fill your timeline so we all can get help each other.thx

Edited by podeena

On 2/24/2023 at 1:21 PM, mabobine said:

Hmm strange, this chart shows US consulate in Islamabad is 0trying to clear up the backlog aggressively for F21: The Islamabad consulate's C21/F21 visa issuance rate (Spouse of lawful permanent resident) (visawhen.com)

Yes not sure, whether F21 or F2A is same or getting same attention? But its been so long almost 3 years since DQ, hopefully they speed up F21 category as well

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 3/3/2023 at 9:17 AM, Muhammad Asif said:

Yes not sure, whether F21 or F2A is same or getting same attention? But its been so long almost 3 years since DQ, hopefully they speed up F21 category as well

If i m not wrong this visa category has long waiting time even in normal circumstances compare to sponsors of US citizens so I believe you need to add that additional waiting time as well

23 minutes ago, James1234 said:

If i m not wrong this visa category has long waiting time even in normal circumstances compare to sponsors of US citizens so I believe you need to add that additional waiting time as well

Correct F21 visas take longer than IR1 and CR1 probably 1.5 time or even double the time

Timeline

Hey guys any new IL ? Till what day they covered I believe  they finished May DQ got IL issue till APRIL  anyone knows about IL for May, or any new info please share.🙏🏽

17 minutes ago, MannA21 said:

When Junaid bhai puts Cr1,IR1,IR5 how many people get interview for April 19 2023 that qualified June 4 2021??

is this accurate??

any estimate on how long average wait time is??

9342C50D-9378-4286-8E3C-98B96CCAFB8F.jpeg

Yes that is correct and there should be more interview letters going out this month. Average time for interview is 20-24 months after DQ

10 minutes ago, MannA21 said:

How many for each group?

IR1 CR1 and IR5?

how do we know how many interview letters get sent out? 

Nobody knows how much for each group, however IR1 and CR1 get priority because theres spouse and children involved.We dont know how many letters go out each month but when ever someone gets an interview than they update us here or on facebook and thats how we know what case the embassy is doing because they go in order. Hope that helps.

Timeline

My wife case just transferred to Islamabad 

Nvc website Statius changed to Islamabad. 

Any idea how long it takes to get interview after case get transferred to Islamabad . Our case was expedited  based on some emergency situations 

Edited by Smame40

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.