24 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Moussa diop said:

Yes they can be. I guess I need to be patient with them and convincing 

Also those at the check in desk are much more knowledgeable about entry requirements, they need to be aware of latest updates. Those on the phone in customer service do not deal with these things so I’m not surprised the agent said that. I think you will be fine, keep us updated.

14 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

do u transit in Paris 

as my adil just flew out to morocco on  delta/air france with transit in paris 

full vaccination required 

He had to show vaccine card in Atlanta to board the plane

France eases its entry requirements for travelers with a complete vaccination schedule. Howeever, a booster shot may be required depending on your situation.

That’s because Morocco requires COVID vaccination for entry. Transit passengers in CDG do not even need a negative COVID test if their country of destination doesn’t require it, let alone a vaccine. France’s entry requirements have nothing to do with this situation as OP’s wife will not be leaving the transit area if her flight has a transit through France. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
4 hours ago, powerpuff said:

Also those at the check in desk are much more knowledgeable about entry requirements, they need to be aware of latest updates. Those on the phone in customer service do not deal with these things so I’m not surprised the agent said that. I think you will be fine, keep us updated.

She get her boarding pass. They only ask her passport nothing about the Covid . I hope she does not have any problem during her connection flight at Paris . Next one will be Paris to Houston. 

1 minute ago, Moussa diop said:

She get her boarding pass. They only ask her passport nothing about the Covid . I hope she does not have any problem during her connection flight at Paris . Next one will be Paris to Houston. 

She should be fine, wishing her a nice journey. Let us know if she makes it fine 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, MMDG said:

Covid vaccination wasn’t required for medical? 

No. She was pregnant at late stage. Country were not vaccinating pregnant women 

Timeline
On 4/25/2022 at 6:16 PM, powerpuff said:

She should be fine, wishing her a nice journey. Let us know if she makes it fine 

She makes it fine . No question asked about Covid vaccine. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.