JBRE22022

TSC approved I140s not going to NVC

276 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 2/9/2023 at 12:42 PM, Kw1097 said:

Have you heard anything yet? we have just received our welcome letter yesterday 😄 finally!!!!

Did you get the invoice as well for the IV fee payment in your welcome letter?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My I-140 was approved on Jan 24, 2023 at TSC. Since then no update. My status showing that "Case was Approved". I heard it normally takes 2-3 days to change the status to "Case sent to Department of State".

NVC timeline shows that they are working on cases received on 9th Feb.

Is this normal? What should I do now?

Filed: Other Country: Malaysia
Timeline
9 hours ago, samq26 said:

My I-140 was approved on Jan 24, 2023 at TSC. Since then no update. My status showing that "Case was Approved". I heard it normally takes 2-3 days to change the status to "Case sent to Department of State".

it will take a few months for TSC, Here is my timeline. I-140 approved on Jul-05--2033, Case send to NVC on Nov-11-2022, Welcome letter received on Jan-31-2023. USCIS and NVC is super slow :(

Timeline
1 hour ago, MalaYoon said:

it will take a few months for TSC, Here is my timeline. I-140 approved on Jul-05--2033, Case send to NVC on Nov-11-2022, Welcome letter received on Jan-31-2023. USCIS and NVC is super slow :(

Oh, six months just to move the case internally. super lazy!!

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
12 hours ago, samq26 said:

Hang in there, pick up a hobby, watch the days go by.... It's a matter of time... Here is my time line for solace... 

30 Jun 22: Submitted I 140 with premium processing 

13 Jul 22: I 140 Approved 

26 Nov 22: Case sent to NVC

9 Feb 23: Welcome letter recieved

24 Feb 23: DS 260 submitted

DQ awaited.... 

Timeline

that's really too much just to forward the case electronically. I just called USCIS and spoke agent at TSC,  luckily there is no wait but unfortunately she didn't disclose any information.  she told that Beneficiary not allowed only petitioner or Attorney can check the status. Weird !!

Filed: Other Country: Malaysia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kashraz said:

Hang in there, pick up a hobby, watch the days go by.... It's a matter of time... Here is my time line for solace... 

DQ awaited.... 

oh... i'm waiting for DQ too (submitted DS260 on Feb-15)... another long waiting game

Timeline
2 hours ago, Kashraz said:

DQ awaited.... 

I'm waiting for DQ too, check out this thread of people who submitted in February. It should take roughly only 17 days these days for DQ.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MalaYoon said:

oh... i'm waiting for DQ too (submitted DS260 on Feb-15)... another long waiting game

I'm waiting for DQ too, check out this thread of people who submitted in February. It should take roughly only 17 days for DQ.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 1:40 PM, samq26 said:

Oh, six months just to move the case internally. super lazy!!

That doesn't seem right at all. Our I-140 was approved on 18th Feb (TSC) and sent to NVC 5 days later on 23rd Feb. I'd definitely keep chasing it up.

Timeline
On 2/28/2023 at 8:43 PM, Kashraz said:

DQ awaited.... 

Update in the time line.... 

9 Mar 23: civil docs mailed to NVC

10 Mar 23: Docs received at PO Box 

DQ still awaited.... 

Edited by Kashraz

Timeline
22 hours ago, Kashraz said:

Update in the time line.... 

9 Mar 23: civil docs mailed to NVC

10 Mar 23: Docs received at PO Box 

DQ still awaited.... 

oh I thought civil documents just need to scan and upload electronically and at the time of interview bring the originals with you. Anyway thanks for update..

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 2/28/2023 at 11:29 PM, MalaYoon said:

Did you get DQed? I am still waiting... And the NVC time frame didn't move all week... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.